Joy Toy 18th Warhammer 40K

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Samael13
way more of a know-it-all than you
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Joy Toy 18th Warhammer 40K

Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:00 pm

I ordered my Ultramarines from LockerToys, and they were great; they had the best price when I was preordering, and my order showed up several days earlier than expected. It's the only thing I've ordered through them, but I'll be ordering from them again.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:35 pm

I second that. I ordered my Intercessors from Locker Toys. My first order with them. Got the order in a little under 2 weeks, from placing order to arrival. They're cheaper than everywhere else I've seen and their shipping isn't too bad. I think shipping the Intercessors and Librarian cost around $23.
Samael13

Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:24 pm

I'm really starting to lean toward preordering the Black Legion and picking up that red/black rhino xenomorph from NECA to be a warp daemon; All those chaos dudes just look so good.

with this dude stomping along behind them...
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:45 pm

Not a bad idea. I have the silver/purple version of that Alien, but I like where your mind is at.

Regarding the Chaos Marines. Heavily leaning toward ordering the ones currently available for order. I was a little disappointed the non-Terminators were $50 as I was wanting a few to build up their number, as they should be more numerous than Terminators. But the Black Legion Warband is the perfect accompanying set. Damn this is gonna be an expensive year. I have a feeling I'll be getting much less ML figures this year, so the Joy Toy Warhammer stuff will be getting those funds.
Mahtion
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:10 am

Samael13 wrote:I ordered my Ultramarines from LockerToys, and they were great; they had the best price when I was preordering, and my order showed up several days earlier than expected. It's the only thing I've ordered through them, but I'll be ordering from them again.
Crap I waited too long to order Librarian and he’s sold out at locker toys and joy toy world. Guess I’ll have to wait for him at BBTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
battlemonkey
Avengers Assemble

Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:05 pm

Thanks to you guys, I ordered through LockerToys.
with the money i saved from them, i was able to pick up a few more figures, and they have half of them in stock already.
30$ less per Terminator
50$ less per squad of Space Marines
picked up all 3 Chaos Terminators. Who knows if they'll ever make more Terminators? I know i'd regret it later, and pay a marked up rate on ebay.

still hoping for Standard Terminators for all Chapters!
Mahtion
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:52 pm

My two orders shipped! Found librarian at Flyima toys for $60 and comes out to $69 shipped ( express shipping). Still cheaper than BBTS $75 plus tax.

Also got the Intercessors for $117 shipped from JoyToy World.

I’m excited to see these in person!

Samael13

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:35 pm

Birthday is coming up, so I treated myself to preordering the Black Legion and the Ultramarine Captain. Skipped the Aggressors, Interceptors, and Reivers for now; I'm just not familiar enough with the "new" stuff to know what those guys are about. I'm still holding out for classic Terminators; the Aggressors just don't quite scratch that Space Hulk itch, for me.
Mahtion
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:16 pm

Samael13 wrote:Birthday is coming up, so I treated myself to preordering the Black Legion and the Ultramarine Captain. Skipped the Aggressors, Interceptors, and Reivers for now; I'm just not familiar enough with the "new" stuff to know what those guys are about. I'm still holding out for classic Terminators; the Aggressors just don't quite scratch that Space Hulk itch, for me.
It’s always nice to treat yourself, especially close to your birthday. Where did you preorder these?

Samael13

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:16 pm

I used LockerToys again; figured I had a good experience with the first batch, and their prices are good.
Samael13

Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:17 pm

Anyone have good muzzle flashes for the bolters that they like? I was going to poke around looking to see if there were any good 3D prints, but figured I'd ask here, first.

Unrelated: Fauxhammer has a graphic showing what are rumored to be what JoyToy is looking at for upcoming releases. Grain of salt, obviously, but plenty of stuff to be interested in, if true. For me, most interested in the Venerable Dreadnoughts and Hellbrutes and the new Ultramarine units, but nice to see the Imperial Fists and Black Templars joining the ranks; they look pretty striking. No xenos, yet, but Death Korps of Kreig and Sisters of Battle are cool, too.

https://www.fauxhammer.com/news/joytoy- ... -revealed/
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:18 am

I'd be down for a Black Templar and some Sisters for sure!
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:52 pm

Incursors and Infiltrators are on sale for $99.99 per set at SmallJoes in case anyone is still looking for them:

https://smalljoes.com/cat/Clearance-Liq ... se-8.shtml
343guiltyspark
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:16 am

Reefer Shark wrote:Incursors and Infiltrators are on sale for $99.99 per set at SmallJoes in case anyone is still looking for them:

Thanks for the heads up! That’s a good deal, just bought one!

Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:05 am

343guiltyspark wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:16 am
Reefer Shark wrote:Incursors and Infiltrators are on sale for $99.99 per set at SmallJoes in case anyone is still looking for them:

Thanks for the heads up! That’s a good deal, just bought one!

Very cool, glad you scored!

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”