Lord of The Rings (Diamond Select, BST AXN etc.)

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Lord of The Rings (Diamond Select, BST AXN etc.)

Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:53 am

black5117 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:50 am
Just looked at previewsworld’s website and they list Aragorn/orc AND Gandalf/Uruk-Hai releasing next week. Won’t know for sure til Monday.
Not very likely from the very post by MSWord a few posts up.
MSWord wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:22 pm
maverick10126 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:45 pm
I'm definitely in on this line. I'm curious to see how deep it goes. Any word on when the next wave gets revealed? And I see some people have Aragorn...but what's the eta in the states for him?
Not sure about the next reveal, but hopefully we'll get Series 3 in the Diamond Comics warehouse by the end of the year, shipping delays are real.
MSWord
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:25 am

black5117 wrote:
Just looked at previewsworld’s website and they list Aragorn/orc AND Gandalf/Uruk-Hai releasing next week. Won’t know for sure til Monday.
Yeah, that is not correct. You need to check this week and next week's ship lists to see accurate toy shipping information. Next week's is only finalized on Wednesday. Otherwise it is all estimates, usually based on old info.
ftw-jedi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:29 am

MSWord wrote:
black5117 wrote:
Yeah, that is not correct. You need to check this week and next week's ship lists to see accurate toy shipping information. Next week's is only finalized on Wednesday. Otherwise it is all estimates, usually based on old info.
Bummer... but thanx for the honest truth

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

ftw-jedi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:29 am

FuzzyBlueDemon wrote:So despite my feelings toward the sleeves, I decided I wanted 3 Ring Wraiths. The 2 I ordered from Amazon came in today. I still plan to work something out so they can be posed with an arm forward without looking ridiculous, but I really like these guys. The sculpt is phenomenal & they post reasonable well. ImageImage
Great shots! I want a couple more Wraiths now!

Reefer Shark
CROM!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:21 pm

I just got a notice from BBTS that wave 3 is hitting my POL soon!

I thought we were going to see these until after the holidays, maybe it's fake news? Im so confused lol
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:26 pm

I just saw the BBTS email as well.....strange. I'll be happy if it happens...but I doubt it will based on what we are hearing. Usually BBTS is pretty good about that sort of thing though. I've never seen them jump the gun and say they are getting stuff in soon and not deliver. What's everyone else's experience with these emails? Have they been pretty accurate?
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:27 pm

I got that email as well as one for Iron Giant. Hopefully they brought stock over themselves & this is legit. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reefer Shark
CROM!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:31 pm

maverick10126 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:26 pm
I just saw the BBTS email as well.....strange. I'll be happy if it happens...but I doubt it will based on what we are hearing. Usually BBTS is pretty good about that sort of thing though. I've never seen them jump the gun and say they are getting stuff in soon and not deliver. What's everyone else's experience with these emails? Have they been pretty accurate?
They've always been accurate for me, though some items hit faster than others after the notice, it can be a bit random. I got a notice last week about a few Hiya Predator figures, but they haven't hit my POL yet, and I had another figure a few months ago that took almost a month to hit after I got the notice, so who knows!
ftw-jedi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:27 pm

Got the email from bbts too about expecting wave 3 very soon, crossing fingers...

Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:51 pm

I got the e-mail for Wave 3 as well from BBTS. They've never been wrong in the past when they have given me such info to expect a product soon, so I'm hopeful we get them. If we don't though, being all that's going on in the world, I will totally understand. But still, fingers crossed.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Lord of The Rings (Diamond Select, BST AXN etc.)

Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:11 am

Ordered a Ringwraith and Frodo from Dorkside. Looking forward to testing this line out. I always love Ringwraiths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
g3rman1a
Super Poseable

Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:22 am

Just got my Ringwraith in, decided to dip my toe into this line. Absolutely love it, probably going to play catch up (at least for the BAF Sauron waves).
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:11 pm

So....wave 3 just hit my POL at BBTS. I'm surprised it actually hit this soon.
joshsquash729
CROM!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:39 pm

Series 3 hit for me too! A day after I shipped series 2, of course, but I'm not complaining. It'll be great to have an army builder and a complete "faction" of the Fellowship. Gandalf is one of my most anticipated figures, so I'm eager to be one step closer to him, as well!
Reefer Shark
CROM!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:46 pm

Mine hit too, glad I waited to click the "ship all" button! Man, SDCC Gollum/Frodo, Wave 2 and wave 3, and 13 other figures are in this shipment. It's gonna be a fun one to open!

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”