NBX Nightmare Before Christmas (Diamond Select)

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
weizie
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NBX Nightmare Before Christmas (Diamond Select)

Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:23 am

joshsquash729 wrote:
weizie wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:07 pm
joshsquash729 wrote:After months of not being able to find them in stores, Series 10 hit my Pile of Loot at BBTS yesterday, so I shipped those bad boys. Gonna be great to finally have them, and to finally have a complete Corpse Family for the first time ever (sans Minimates)!

Only figure I still need for a complete Halloween Town is the Winged Demon. It's hard to find the deluxe version with the ghost and table pieces anywhere, let alone for a decent price. Even trickier is the fact that I don't care for/need Vampire Jack, since he wasn't in the movie. Might just have to spring for the smaller Walgreens release that seems fairly plentiful on the 'Bay and have an incomplete diorama.
Which is winged demon?

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
He came out in series 5, I believe, with Vampire Jack. The little bat kid with big wings and red eyes. Usually hangs out with the Corpse Kid and Mummy Boy in the movie, I think.
Ah... i got him just didn't remember buying vampire jack. But looked at my display and there was vampire jack

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NBX Nightmare Before Christmas (Diamond Select)

Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:24 am

Im going to have to track down another winged demon. Mine some how lost a foot off a leg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”