Anime Heroes (OP, MHA, Naruto, KOTZ)

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Lantu
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Anime Heroes (OP, MHA, Naruto, KOTZ)

Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:44 pm

Be careful when buying because there are now bootlegs of Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke and Minato

Interestingly, the box is very similar to the boxes from the Mattel Naruto figures
EICzerofour
Super Poseable

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:54 am

Found Shanks and Ace at gamestop, rang up for $16ish each. Really want wave 3 (or wave 2? I think these guys are like a wave 1.5) I just really want more characters.
Freddizinho
Here comes a new challenger!

Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:15 pm

Any news on Knights of the Zodiac? They should finish the golden and bronze knights. :/
Lantu
HULK SMASH!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:24 pm

Is the Naruto line cancelled? haven't heard anything from them after Sakura and KCM SOSP Naruto
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:05 pm

These lines are weird I don’t think they really announce things a lot besides I don’t think they have anything lined up yet for one piece yet either
EICzerofour
Super Poseable

Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:32 pm

Still on my first One Piece watch through, got through 425 last night. About to go watch the first 10 movies. If I could make an ideal wave 3, I would choose Nami, Usopp, and Chopper, though I really hope they do Choppers little form too. Wave 4 could give us Robin, Franky and Brooke. Then we could get side characters. Vivi is a huge want. Some Warlords would be fun. Blackbeard, Whitebeard, Crocodile, Handcock... so many possibilities. Different forms / outfits of the main characters. I am giving this line too much hope but I just want some good One Piece figures.
Lantu
HULK SMASH!

Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:12 pm

These figures are very hard to find here in Canada. I could only find Itachi, Minato, Gaara, Sage Naruto, some of the Saint Seiya ones (don't really know their names, not a huge Saint Seiya fan) and the first 3 One Piece figures here.

Really want Kakashi. I tried to order him but my order got cancelled because of Covid, and he is very expensive. I want him to go with my Mattel Naruto and Sasuke, and my Bandai Collective File DX Sakura. The only other Kakashi figures I own are small Gashapon toys and large bootleg PVC figures from China that don't move and look pretty awful.

I've got Itachi, Minato and Gaara, and they are pretty solid figures. Don't really need Naruto and Sasuke (I already have the SHF Best Selection Naruto, as well as a bootleg SHF Sage Naruto and the old Mattel Naruto, and I ordered a bootleg SHF Sasuke and I own 2 Mattel Sasukes, one of them is in great condition and I have a broken one that I am using for a Curse Mark Stage 2 Sasuke custom (Also own a bootleg PVC figure of Shippuden Curse Mark Sasuke that I am using the wings from) but they look alright i guess.
EICzerofour
Super Poseable

Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:29 pm

I heard new figures were shown off, where do you guys keep up with news? I am hoping for some OP announcements. We are also suppose get three new series based on popular anime, i'm excited to see what's coming!
KNR
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:06 am

EICzerofour wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:29 pm
I heard new figures were shown off, where do you guys keep up with news? I am hoping for some OP announcements. We are also suppose get three new series based on popular anime, i'm excited to see what's coming!
Honestly I just follow Bandai America’s insta and hope for news. Not reliable though.
I hope Demon Slayer is one of the new series you mentioned.
KNR
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:07 am

Lantu wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:12 pm
These figures are very hard to find here in Canada. I could only find Itachi, Minato, Gaara, Sage Naruto, some of the Saint Seiya ones (don't really know their names, not a huge Saint Seiya fan) and the first 3 One Piece figures here.

Really want Kakashi. I tried to order him but my order got cancelled because of Covid, and he is very expensive. I want him to go with my Mattel Naruto and Sasuke, and my Bandai Collective File DX Sakura. The only other Kakashi figures I own are small Gashapon toys and large bootleg PVC figures from China that don't move and look pretty awful.

I've got Itachi, Minato and Gaara, and they are pretty solid figures. Don't really need Naruto and Sasuke (I already have the SHF Best Selection Naruto, as well as a bootleg SHF Sage Naruto and the old Mattel Naruto, and I ordered a bootleg SHF Sasuke and I own 2 Mattel Sasukes, one of them is in great condition and I have a broken one that I am using for a Curse Mark Stage 2 Sasuke custom (Also own a bootleg PVC figure of Shippuden Curse Mark Sasuke that I am using the wings from) but they look alright i guess.
Not sure what part of Canada you’re in but I’m in Alberta and I’ve yet to find Kakashi or Sasuke anywhere’s. I’ve got the rest. But I’ve had those two preordered through GameStop for 8 months now and the release date keeps getting pushed.
KNR
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:20 am

I just check their insta and looks like they showed off previously revealed stuff but revealed Law as a new One Piece figure
EICzerofour
Super Poseable

Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:08 am

Law is really cool, I love his character. Kinda weird we aren't getting the main crew first. But i'm happy we are getting more figures.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:52 pm

Chopper is the next up for preorder now has multiple head and hand options
Megazarak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:01 am

gettogaara
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:15 am

That looks pretty nice and I like all the swappable parts they give you. Depending on how the final product turns out, I might pick him up to replace the Figuarts Zero Chopper in my Strawhats display.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”