Valaverse: Action Force

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Re: Valaverse: Action Force

Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:03 am

For what it is worth, I didn’t need to heat any joints on my series 1 figures or on Scarab. (That’s a bummer, H-bird!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:51 am

H-bird wrote:I got a Scarab from Dorkside and it snapped at the hip joint.
Valaverse was offering replacements for Scarab if you purchased directly from them or Dorkside. It seems Dorkside received a small amount of defective versions. Of the 3 I purchased from Valaverse, only 1 broke, but was quickly replaced.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:37 pm

Nebraska wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:51 am
H-bird wrote:I got a Scarab from Dorkside and it snapped at the hip joint.
Valaverse was offering replacements for Scarab if you purchased directly from them or Dorkside. It seems Dorkside received a small amount of defective versions. Of the 3 I purchased from Valaverse, only 1 broke, but was quickly replaced.

Just realized I misunderstood - I was referring to the Swarm figures from wave 1, of which I had one with a broken hip. I have a few scarabs ordered from Dorkside but they're waiting on the weapons pack before they ship. With the earlier Swarm figures, I contacted Valaverse and they directed me to Dorkside; Dorkside didn't have any replacement stock available and offered me credit which I declined since it was out of their hands.
fletch137
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:52 am

fletch137 wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:53 am
Ugh. I backed out of Action Force because I didn't have the space and didn't want the added expense of a new line, but man are these some good looking figures. Plus I'd been hoping they'd announce a Danielle Kelly figure for a little while now.

With the announcement of a future re-release of the Wave 1 figures I passed on, it's becoming harder to respect my wallet and shelf space.
Whew! Fortunately an awesome G.I. Joe HasLab came along and talked me out of starting up an Action Force collection.

I think I'm in the clear until the AF vehicle Bobby teased starts to materialize.
Darthgaar
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:39 am

fletch137 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:52 am
fletch137 wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:53 am
Ugh. I backed out of Action Force because I didn't have the space and didn't want the added expense of a new line, but man are these some good looking figures. Plus I'd been hoping they'd announce a Danielle Kelly figure for a little while now.

With the announcement of a future re-release of the Wave 1 figures I passed on, it's becoming harder to respect my wallet and shelf space.
Whew! Fortunately an awesome G.I. Joe HasLab came along and talked me out of starting up an Action Force collection.

I think I'm in the clear until the AF vehicle Bobby teased starts to materialize.
There's also a 1/12 vehicle that will be crowd funded from Mark2Toys within a month or two, Apparently it will be manufactured with plastics instead of 3D printed. it'll be based on a technical.
fletch137
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:40 am

Darthgaar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:39 am
There's also a 1/12 vehicle that will be crowd funded from Mark2Toys within a month or two, Apparently it will be manufactured with plastics instead of 3D printed. it'll be based on a technical.
/Sigh/

I'll keep an eye out for it, thanks. I have a couple Mark2 weapons on my Joe shelf, but didn't know about Mark2 Toys.
Archrivals
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:47 pm

The Trooper...

Darthgaar
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:36 pm

I received notice from BBTS that my lone series 2B order for 2 Night Ops Steel Brigade figures will be processing soon.
Darthgaar
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:40 pm

The Delta Trooper & Gear Set has become my new favorite of Action Force, fantastic figures!
thewyldman
Customized

Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:44 pm

Darthgaar wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:40 pm
The Delta Trooper & Gear Set has become my new favorite of Action Force, fantastic figures!
Just can't justify the near $40 for a generic. Thinking about using the announced Blowback instead
Darthgaar
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:12 pm

I wish they released the Delta Troopers with their accessories as a full figure to save money too, but I understand these are for customizing. the Delta Gear set is awesome on it's own for use on other figures and is worth the money.
These Delta guys however hit me in the nostalgia bone for military green army men, as well as the Joe Green Shirts. I'm paying more than I'd like, but I love this set.
thewyldman
Customized

Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:16 pm

Darthgaar wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:12 pm
I wish they released the Delta Troopers with their accessories as a full figure to save money too, but I understand these are for customizing. the Delta Gear set is awesome on it's own for use on other figures and is worth the money.
These Delta guys however hit me in the nostalgia bone for military green army men, as well as the Joe Green Shirts. I'm paying more than I'd like, but I love this set.
Yeah that desert trooper set for Dorkside is what I wish these bucks were
electricidad
Faster than a speeding bullet

Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:16 pm

Darthgaar wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:36 pm
I received notice from BBTS that my lone series 2B order for 2 Night Ops Steel Brigade figures will be processing soon.
Came here to say the same thing. Can't wait to have these guys in hand.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:23 pm

And still no word on the first wave.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:35 pm

Threash wrote:And still no word on the first wave.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have spent so much money this month on figures I wouldn't mind if they didn't arrive until September.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”