Aniplex BUZZMod Demon Slayer & Fullmetal Alchemist 1/12 scale figures

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Grak
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Aniplex BUZZMod Demon Slayer & Fullmetal Alchemist 1/12 scale figures

Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:19 pm

Aniplex is releasing a Shinobu figure in May.

TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:04 pm

Looks great glad to see how far they are getting with these
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:17 pm

I keep telling myself I'm only getting the main 4, but Tomioka and now Shinobu...ugh. I'm going to have to give up something else.
Reinanigans
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:23 am

Glad to see plenty of Demon Slayer, but what happened to Fullmetal? Is it Ed and nothing else?

I ended up preferring the Figma Tanjirou over the Buzzmod as I expected. The faces are just so much better. Buzzmod is still a great figure and has a spot in my collection, but Figma will be what I use for photographs.
PlastikAddict
Customized

Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:11 pm

Reinanigans wrote:
Glad to see plenty of Demon Slayer, but what happened to Fullmetal? Is it Ed and nothing else?

I ended up preferring the Figma Tanjirou over the Buzzmod as I expected. The faces are just so much better. Buzzmod is still a great figure and has a spot in my collection, but Figma will be what I use for photographs.
I bet part of it is the amount of re-use they can get out of the Demon Slayer stuff, so they're being prioritized.
Reinanigans
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:59 pm

PlastikAddict wrote:
Reinanigans wrote:

I bet part of it is the amount of re-use they can get out of the Demon Slayer stuff, so they're being prioritized.
Yeah, and Demon Slayer is a huge, hot property right now. But they've got 6 figures either released or announced, meanwhile Ed sits lonely in my display.

C'mon, not even an Alphonse?
PlastikAddict
Customized

Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:02 pm

Reinanigans wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:59 pm
PlastikAddict wrote:
Reinanigans wrote:

Yeah, and Demon Slayer is a huge, hot property right now. But they've got 6 figures either released or announced, meanwhile Ed sits lonely in my display.

C'mon, not even an Alphonse?
I would buy Alphonse in a freaking heartbeat.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”