Dream figure lines that have never been made (properly)

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Dream figure lines that have never been made (properly)

Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:43 am

Night Wolf wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:35 am
DetectiveHoag wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:26 pm
Night Wolf wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:06 am
interested in a 6 inch "V" line with 2 heads, one with a human head and the other with the lizard head
The visitors would make fun figures (Diana, Johnathan, Martin, Willie, Lydia, and a troop builder)

The humans, however aren’t very exciting designs. Although, a good Michael Ironside would be tempting.
Hey DH, imagine if they do the alien lizard baby, instant buy.

[url=https://postimages.org/]Image
That would be cool. It would be too much to hope for, but some 1:12 Visitor vehicles too.
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:53 am

Bolo Yeung
(the chinese hercules)
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: "Never before have lives less lived been more chronicled"-Dennis Miller about social media

Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:07 am

Thinking 4" on V so we can get some vehicles. Like the Visitor shuttle. Mothership bridge playset. I was really disappointed when I saw that LJN was planning a full 4" toy line but only released the 12" alien troop. They were going to do Michael Ironside with a Camaro! We missed out...
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:28 am

I want a articulated Bull Terrier dog (my favorite type dog)
that being said, theres a new figure that went up on BBTS and it has a articulated bull terrier but it hasnt come out yet. the figure is some type of "urban thug" figure
Parintachin73
Customized

Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:14 pm

DarkKnight wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:16 am
Sad thing is the now infamous shocker toys
Had the license briefly they actually Showed prototypes of Hunter Rose and Grendel Prime
Tagging onto this a year later lol. I’m working on a Grendel Prime custom so I was doing some research. Headhunter customs makes a pretty decent head if anyone is interested. But yeah Shocker toys not producing that Grendel Prime and Hunter Rose figures are my 2 biggest toy disappointments EVER. I can’t complain too much as I got my money back from that dirtbag, unlike a lot of people but it still stinks. I really wish a company would pick up the idea of a SA 6” Indie comic line. I’m also super disappointed that Netflix canceled the Grendel show. Really hoping someone else picks it up and I can finally get an official 1/12 Grendel figure.
spinc
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:55 am

Neca or Mcfarlane The Northman figures!

Imagine this guy, with a wash to really dirty him up, with short sword, axe and removable wolf skin headdress:

Or this Draugr, with that cool sword of his, standing around 9" tall:

Or this a******, with his cool helmet and bear fur coat:

What about this king, with sword and shield:

And this guy! He appears only for a second in the movie but you can pretend he's Odin:

There's more but you get the gist of it. There's some really cool toys waiting to happen here, even if the movie didn't do too well in theaters. Heck, Mythic Legions could try and do some off-shot designs based on the movie!
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:59 pm

I haven't seen that film yet, but I'd like some more realistically styled/proportioned warriors in the NECA 7-ish" scale. I buy some Mythic Legions here and there, but it's really only horses and Ogre scale creatures, since the regular humanoids don't fit the scale of my collection. Some of the women do, but overall the regular figures don't fit for me.
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:26 am

Hugh Glass & his son Hawk from the movie 'The Revenant' (awesome movie)

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”