Madballs from Megalopolis: Gross for one, gross for all!

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
smallvillefan
Customized
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Madballs from Megalopolis: Gross for one, gross for all!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:19 pm

SpiderHulkThing wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:34 pm
I checked my emails and I ordered before they ran out of the posters to come with the first 1,000 orders. I still haven’t received a shipping notice or any notification.

Are any of you still waiting on shipping notices?

Also, those who have received notifications or received product did you order before or after the posters sold out. I’m wondering if the poster is holding up my order.

I’m a recovering Chronicle Collectibles victim. They really scarred me for life on preorders.
I haven't received jack shite either. I ordered early and should receive the art print too. I ordered prior to learning about the Megalopolis shenanigans. I definitely regret ordering from these crooks and won't buy another thing from them. I'm not holding my breath that they'll actually deliver. People don't change, they just become better versions of themselves.... in this case, better crooks
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:24 pm

Are you all following them on social, by chance?

They just put up a shipping update on Instagram this morning along with an update on the art prints.
smallvillefan
Customized

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:32 am

not on social media, but they can contact me through the email address tied to my order and update me that way, like every other online retailer that gives email updates for outstanding orders. they can also update narcissistic media... uh, I mean "social" media all they want. these guys have been known to lie a time or three
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:40 am

SpiderHulkThing wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:34 pm
I checked my emails and I ordered before they ran out of the posters to come with the first 1,000 orders. I still haven’t received a shipping notice or any notification.

Also, those who have received notifications or received product did you order before or after the posters sold out. I’m wondering if the poster is holding up my order.

Premium DNA is very active on their social, they said the Art prints will ship out next week, its being shipped separate of course. im suppose to get a print also and they said it comes with tracking. hope that helps.

They also said that the "last batch" of Pre-orders will coming out soon so pretty much most of pre orders have been shipped unless you ordered kinda late.
smallvillefan
Customized

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:41 am

Night Wolf wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:40 am
Premium DNA is very active on their social, they said the Art prints will ship out next week, its being shipped separate of course. im suppose to get a print also and they said it comes with tracking. hope that helps.

They also said that the "last batch" of Pre-orders will coming out soon so pretty much most of pre orders have been shipped unless you ordered kinda late.
thank you !!! :D
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:52 am

No problem, Smallville show fan here also :)
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:28 am

Ordered 8/1/2020 and have received nothing.
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:43 am

Premium DNA will reveal Garbage pail kids VS. Madballs 2 packs by Saturday and pre-orders open next week. they said you can still mix parts, so im assuming that it will have the same body mold, wanna see the fiugres to see how it looks.

from this picture, looks like:
Mouth phil - gpk
crater chris - gpk
Wolf breath - MB
Luke puke - gpk

Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:48 am

S.W.O.R.D. Agent wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:28 am
Ordered 8/1/2020 and have received nothing.
If u have IG, try DM'ing them there, if you dont, try emailing them.
piggyv01
CROM!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:11 am

Night Wolf wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:43 am
Premium DNA will reveal Garbage pail kids VS. Madballs 2 packs by Saturday and pre-orders open next week. they said you can still mix parts, so im assuming that it will have the same body mold, wanna see the fiugres to see how it looks.

from this picture, looks like:
Mouth phil - gpk
crater chris - gpk
Wolf breath - MB
Luke puke - gpk

I have zero interest in GPK toys, this whole thing makes very little sense to me...I hope the Madballs see a solo release. Wolf breath is my most wanted.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:27 am

I’m hoping these are just variants and repaints of the existing Madballs figures, and not brand new ones. I also have zero interest in GPK.
Wes Crayon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:44 am

These are... interesting. Some of them look like reissues/repaints (that one with the spike is probably Bruise Brother?); others I've got no clue. Still waiting on my Horn Head MPM repaint to assess my feelings about this line, but I'm sufficiently into GPK that I'd not be averse to ordering a 2-pack with a Madball I also like.

Y'all should really watch the live-action GPK movie. And then PROTECT YOUR TOES. :lol:
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:56 pm

The live action GPK movie is cheezy goodness, i love the GPK franchise. i would have thought that people who like madballs also like GPK cause its the same 'gross theme' toys
starguarded
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:27 pm

Night Wolf wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:56 pm
The live action GPK movie is cheezy goodness, i love the GPK franchise. i would have thought that people who like madballs also like GPK cause its the same 'gross theme' toys
It's gonna depend on the individual figures for me. I like some of the GPK designs but there's so many of them (due to the trading card format) that most of them are misses, in my opinion. Especially not a fan of the ones that lean on racial caricatures.

The modular format isn't as exciting to me with them, either. Mashing up monsters is fun (besides Bruise Brother, who is my least favorite of the wave). Mashing up weird kids isn't as appealing. I'm also gonna be reluctant to double dip on the Madballs figures -- I'd have to really like the alternate colorway.
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:04 pm

you think they are gonna double dip? didnt think about that one. i personally dont like the mixing parts but ill take it like a bonus.
i was more concerned with the body mold, i would think gpk are alittle bigger than madballs but they will be the same height. using the same mold is better for them as far as production i guess.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”