Loose Collector Collectibles

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Loose Collector Collectibles

Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:16 pm

I kneejerked as well. Can't fault you for being twitchy the way our group here has gone the past few months.

@Skizz - I mentioned that in my correspondence. They said my address is correct on their end.

Odd thing is UPS told me this week the package doesn't have a return address either. They won't refund without product in hand. I just don't know at this point.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:58 am

:arrow:
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:00 am

MollyMillions wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:16 pm
I kneejerked as well. Can't fault you for being twitchy the way our group here has gone the past few months.

@Skizz - I mentioned that in my correspondence. They said my address is correct on their end.

Odd thing is UPS told me this week the package doesn't have a return address either. They won't refund without product in hand. I just don't know at this point.
What it sounds like to me someone made sure you weren't going to receive that package or it being returned.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:02 am

I got the invoice notice for my two and shipping was $45.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:23 pm

Yeah, shipping went up another $15 for me when I got their GITD Trese added. Still, I'm very excited to get my figures.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:19 pm

Yeah, Trese should be a highlight
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:31 am

MollyMillions wrote:Yeah, Trese should be a highlight
I was tempted to get her to hang out with my eventual Justice League Dark, but I never pulled the trigger. Once I start seeing reviews I might explore the option...dunno.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:49 am

She's gonna go with my Atticus Doom supernatural squad, which consists of Atticus, Elsa Bloodstone, Mezco Hela, a gremlin, and soon the NECA Invisible Man.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:58 pm

MollyMillions wrote:She's gonna go with my Atticus Doom supernatural squad, which consists of Atticus, Elsa Bloodstone, Mezco Hela, a gremlin, and soon the NECA Invisible Man.
Oh that's a good squad.

MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:41 pm

I'm taking my sweet time turning Hela into an original character who is Doom's ex wife/femme fatale.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:30 am

Loose Collector the product is whatever you make of it, I'm talking about one of their frequent distributors, Executive Replicas aka Noveltoys LCC, California:

Had some back and forth with UPS Monday. Package still isn't found, but they wanted my address in case they do.

I explained it was Returned to Sender and needed to be in their hands (their words) so that I could get my refund.

Tonight, Exec Replicas e-mailed me saying UPS says I refused the package, and they don't do returns. As far as they care, doesn't matter if it shows up or not as Delivered.

Chatting locally today, I was directed to a collector who has the same story, almost beat for beat. He's also fighting for a non-delivery, non-existent package refund and keeps getting dodged and deflected to make it his fault.

Again, LC is whatever you want it to be, but I would advise not dealing with Executive Replicas. I'm still pushing back, but **** them. Even baby etsy e-tailers at least a phantom effort into making things correct.
VADtoys
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:03 pm

Trying to get info on when Trese is going up on their site but the customer support said "Within 24 hours" like half a week ago.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:43 pm

VADtoys wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:03 pm
Trying to get info on when Trese is going up on their site but the customer support said "Within 24 hours" like half a week ago.
Far as I ever saw on Facebook, Trese went to the link I posted a page back. They never said anything about their proper store, which is odd.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:31 pm

That sucks that you're still SOL with your Taarna order/refund. Pretty shitty that they're being scammy. Maybe try the LC Facebook? Sometimes a little social pressure can move things along. Still shady that you know someone locally that had the exact same thing happen.

aiborgatel
Avengers Assemble

Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:19 am

Reveals at Toycon PH:

They show protos of Vampy, Sonja and Purgatori too, plus 2 color variants ( Red and purple) of Lady Death.

Critter of the kickstarter campaign is on display too

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”