Loose Collector Collectibles

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Loose Collector Collectibles

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:17 am

MagnusPrimal wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:56 am
aiborgatel wrote:I don't mean to go out-of -topic...but lookig at this collector card I can't wait to see lady Satanus joining the line
I have to agree. I’ve never seen this character before, what has she appeared in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to the red box, she has (at least) appeared in Lady Death: Blasphemy Anthem #1 in 2019.
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:58 am

Huh. Somehow I managed to miss the Lady Death part, notice the 2019, and notice the “… will soon be told.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Xavion2004
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:08 pm

m22xsupersteel wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:40 pm
Just gonna leave this here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1 ... -ink-comic
I’m not familiar with the character, but I love the designs. I’m trying to decide which one I want to back. Probably the classic version since that one seems to have more steam.

I preordered Taarna direct from Executive Replicas. I didn’t get an order confirmation via e-mail, and there’s no mechanism for looking up preorders on their website. I just have my PayPal receipt with the order number. I don’t expect to have any issues, but I’m a little uncomfortable having a pre-order out in the either like this, especially one that was placed over a year ago.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:50 pm

Xavion2004 wrote:
m22xsupersteel wrote:
Just gonna leave this here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1 ... -ink-comic
I’m not familiar with the character, but I love the designs. I’m trying to decide which one I want to back. Probably the classic version since that one seems to have more steam.

I preordered Taarna direct from Executive Replicas. I didn’t get an order confirmation via e-mail, and there’s no mechanism for looking up preorders on their website. I just have my PayPal receipt with the order number. I don’t expect to have any issues, but I’m a little uncomfortable having a pre-order out in the either like this, especially one that was placed over a year ago.
You can email them. They've been great at returning emails when I've done that. It's like one man company though.

misterskeezler on Instagram

Xavion2004
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:02 am

Oh, good. Thanks, Mister Skeezer. I’ll contact them if necessary once Taarna starts shipping.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:09 am

Mister Skeezler wrote:
Xavion2004 wrote:
m22xsupersteel wrote:

You can email them. They've been great at returning emails when I've done that. It's like one man company though.

Ha, yeah, isn't it the older guy in the YouTube videos that handles CS?
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:47 pm

MollyMillions wrote:
Mister Skeezler wrote:
Xavion2004 wrote: I’m not familiar with the character, but I love the designs. I’m trying to decide which one I want to back. Probably the classic version since that one seems to have more steam.

Ha, yeah, isn't it the older guy in the YouTube videos that handles CS?
Yeah, I emailed once with a question and he got right back to me. Nice guy, at least from that interaction.

aiborgatel
Avengers Assemble

Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:11 pm

I've ended up with pre-ordering Taarna..
It will cost me a kidney due to import tax..
I never e missed to support LC and Ex Replicas... but I fell we deserve any updates
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:51 pm

Last Taarna update was production packaging and Shipping from Factory Soon, copyright and trademark.
jedijman
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:36 pm

Xavion2004 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:08 pm
I would be worried about not getting the order confirmation. I got an order confirmation from my preorder back in October for several of their figures.

Has anyone heard anything from Executive Replicas in the last month or so? I have emailed them twice in the last few months via their site to check on the status of my preorder with no response. I tried calling today (845.568.0453) and the mailbox is full, so I can't even leave a message. I also paid via paypal, so like Xavion I'm a little worried about having my money in limbo with a company that's totally unresponsive.

*Update*
Found the CEO's name and reached out to him as well. Still no response from them. :rolleyes:
GUTS_2010
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:10 pm

Big guy will be revealed next week.

[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g stylus (XT2115DL) using Tapatalk

TFitz
Master of Avatars

Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:45 pm

So the full figure will finally be revealed in March, then. :wink: :lol:

Just teasing. It looks like he's quite busy and sounds like he's done some revisions on it.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:59 pm

Per Facebook, Taarna set is on the move to US distributors.

No specification on if that's on the water, road, or what.
aiborgatel
Avengers Assemble

Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:54 pm

MollyMillions wrote:

...OMG...hope this is NOT the final and actual release: it's so cartoonish and she seems realized using poor plastic and no shading at all..

@LooseCollector, hope we're gonna get a different Taarna...
I'm about to delete my preorder..
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:22 am

aiborgatel wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:54 pm
MollyMillions wrote:

...OMG...hope this is NOT the final and actual release: it's so cartoonish and she seems realized using poor plastic and no shading at all..

@LooseCollector, hope we're gonna get a different Taarna...
I'm about to delete my preorder..
Robo has a first look at what appears is a final factory sample that LC sent him, and she DOES have shading on the body. It looks a little sunburned, but there is shading on the body. It's not just a solid chunk of cast skin tone plastic.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”