articulated icons?

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
EL RAPHA
Here comes a new challenger!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: articulated icons?

Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:47 pm

I love this line! The figures go well with just about every line in this scale.

Earlier this month, I placed an order to take advantage of the August sale, but I was shorted one figure. I've sent several emails but have not gotten any response. Does anyone know if there is another way to contact the folks in charge? I've used both the customer service email and responding to the order confirmation email.

Thanks!
IMJ
Faster than a speeding bullet

Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:20 pm

I picked up an order as well and six of these showed up today. One of my "Clan of the Desert Sun Ninjas" shipped without a his left gripping hand (just a peg LMAO) in the box. Not a big deal, given the amount of accessories - unless I want him to hold something in his left hand.

This is a really neat line though - I wish I would've gotten into it sooner. Is there any hope of restock of these? They are made in China and I imagine Fwoosh could place more orders. I really need that Drunken Master! ;)
IMJ
Faster than a speeding bullet

Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:27 pm

Coming back to this thread, I sort of wish they would've made a ninja with a headswap that looks like Michael Dudikoff. That could've fulfilled the lines need for an "American Ninja"....
spongyblue
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:08 am

I've picked up a few and it totally fills my 80's ninja craze itch. Are there any plans to branch out from ninjas and Samurai? 30's gangsters, 17th century pirates, cowboys, Incan warriors, 70's super slick afro cool cat private eyes?
MarvelLegendsMan
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:52 am

I just ordered a few more myself. Other than some loose joints, they're awesome. What's the deal with the line in general? Is it done for? I hope not. Keep it going. Branch out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bigsexy_j
Avengers Assemble

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:08 am

Just getting around to opening my kickstarter rewards set. Have someone wanting to buy Shinobi and Smoke, what’s the going rate for these?
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:12 am

bigsexy_j wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:08 am
Just getting around to opening my kickstarter rewards set. Have someone wanting to buy Shinobi and Smoke, what’s the going rate for these?
Whatever people on eBay are listing them at and what people bidding are willing to pay?

You could be nice and only charge a few $$$$ more than what you paid for them, or you can charge them whatever the going eBay completed sales average is for those figures.
Grins
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:41 am

Has anybody had to deal with a broken ninja? The neck ball on my new Clan of the Midnight Whisper ninja snapped two minutes after I got him out of the box. :x :cry:
Grins
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:34 am

Grins wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:41 am
Has anybody had to deal with a broken ninja? The neck ball on my new Clan of the Midnight Whisper ninja snapped two minutes after I got him out of the box. :x :cry:
So I found this...
Fwoosh Store wrote: Q: My item is broken, can I get a replacement.

A: We will be happy to replace your item(s). Please return the item(s) to the address listed below, include a copy of the packing slip – or at least a note with your name/address and order number if your have it, and why your are returning the item(s). Also please indicate if you would like a replacement item(s) or refund.
Now the question is, do I need a special RMA number? Just stuff it in a box and send it off? Hell, I live 20 minutes from the location. I'll just try hand-delivering it.
Xnbach
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:29 pm

Oops

I snapped the bicep joint on one of my red oni arms and just ordered another set. Didn’t know about the return policy.
Raptor86
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:37 pm

A quick recap of things to come

TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:38 pm

Damn, they've been busy. Can't wait.
Megazarak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:57 pm

That all sounds good, but I'd be a bit concerned regarding the deep discounts that the ninjas ended up at since it'd probably make most think twice about supporting any line from Fwoosh at full price, expecting similar massive price drops for whatever other line is produced.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:29 pm

Nah. I’m in for female ninja at standard price. I have a small army of AI ninja. I’ll buy some more.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:41 pm

I’d rather support the Fwoosh line at full price, even if they potentially could be marked down, and wait on ML waves to drop to discounted price. Smaller businesses need more support than large ones.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”