Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:02 am

Threash wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:04 am
How many in a case?
I think the accessory packs (boxed items) come 64 to a case. Carded figures come 72 per case. So it should be in that range.

Pretty cool, but I'm not even going to attempt to grab it. It's a truly awesome warehouse find, but I don't really need to be spending money on yet another Spartan. Hell, I still have a couple of regular Spartans in my 'to sell' pile somewhere over here.
Reefer Shark
Avengers Assemble

Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:14 pm

Threash wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:26 am
Reefer Shark wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:31 pm
Oh man, going to have to give it a shot and try for one!

In addition to Threash's question above, does anyone know if there's a time they usually drop items on the site?
This one they specifically said 4pm EST
Thanks for that, much appreciated! Crossing fingers that I score one of these, missed the boat on all those cool greek warriors from the first series.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:10 am

They just announced that they have 68 of them. I'll definitely try to get one.
Reefer Shark
Avengers Assemble

Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:02 pm

Ultimate Spartan is up! got my order in :)
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Live now, 29.99 each.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Got an Ultimate Spartan! It's still up there if anyone needs one. better hurry.
Mongoose
Avengers Assemble

Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:04 pm

Threash wrote:
Live now, 29.99 each.
That worked out well. Need an Ultimate Spartan, and a few other things I've been procrastinating on. Added those to my cart first, added the Spartan when he came up, and boom. Done.
Reefer Shark
Avengers Assemble

Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:09 pm

and gone, just like that! Hope everyone that wanted one scored
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:46 pm

Reefer Shark wrote:
Did you get one Reefer Shark?
supermonkey
teh awsum

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:41 pm

Dang. Got distracted with work and missed my notification. Glad you guys got in!
Reefer Shark
Avengers Assemble

Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:51 am

Super Camel wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:46 pm
Reefer Shark wrote:
Did you get one Reefer Shark?
Yep, I did! Very happy to have scored this guy coming in so late to the game!

Now they just need to find a case or two of misplaced Knights of Accord lol
Reefer Shark
Avengers Assemble

Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:48 pm

Great day for Boss Fight figures for me today, cant wait to dig into these guys!!

Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:13 pm

Reefer Shark wrote:
Great day for Boss Fight figures for me today, cant wait to dig into these guys!!

Thats a nice haul Reefer Shark. The Knight of Asperity may very well be my favorite Boss Fight figure. It is such a great figure. That probably cost you a pretty penny to score one at this point, didn't it? I got the Ultimate Spartan in the mail as well yesterday. And it did not disappoint. I have a few of each of the Spartans released, but I never had an Ultimate. All the accessories it comes with are insane.

Since you are just getting into these Reefer Shark, I didn't know if you were aware of some of the upcoming figures that have been revealed for the Fantasy line. We are currently waiting on Wave 6 (with the female Knight of Accord, and Elven Queen).

But at Toy Fair, what seems for ever ago, Wave 6.5 and Wave 7 were revealed. Which we may be waiting awhile for still due to COVID. But, follow this link if you haven't seen them.

Look at pictures 69-73 as well as pictures 118-131 to see the newer stuff.

https://news.toyark.com/2020/02/22/toy- ... ore-380975
Mongoose
Avengers Assemble

Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:46 pm

Well, I got screwed. My order came in. Got a boxed Amazon figure instead of the Ultimate Spartan I ordered. Also ordered a Helios Warrior and got a Berzerker instead. So, as the Spartan was limited stock, I'm sure I won't be getting that. I don't know who was packing my order, but they sure f#cked me.

Edit: Looks like the Amazon they sent is the Elite exclusive, so I got a rare figure instead of another rare figure.
Reefer Shark
Avengers Assemble

Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:14 pm

Super Camel wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:13 pm
Reefer Shark wrote:

Thats a nice haul Reefer Shark. The Knight of Asperity may very well be my favorite Boss Fight figure. It is such a great figure. That probably cost you a pretty penny to score one at this point, didn't it? I got the Ultimate Spartan in the mail as well yesterday. And it did not disappoint. I have a few of each of the Spartans released, but I never had an Ultimate. All the accessories it comes with are insane.

Since you are just getting into these Reefer Shark, I didn't know if you were aware of some of the upcoming figures that have been revealed for the Fantasy line. We are currently waiting on Wave 6 (with the female Knight of Accord, and Elven Queen).

But at Toy Fair, what seems for ever ago, Wave 6.5 and Wave 7 were revealed. Which we may be waiting awhile for still due to COVID. But, follow this link if you haven't seen them.

Look at pictures 69-73 as well as pictures 118-131 to see the newer stuff.

https://news.toyark.com/2020/02/22/toy- ... ore-380975
Thanks man! I actually scored on that Asperity Knight from an international seller for $50, I ended up ordering a few more things from them as they seem to have some pretty decent deals, and tempted on a joy toy sci-fi set from them now too. Dude, you're right - I was pleasantly surprised at all the stuff that came with the Spartan.

I do know about the female knight and elven queen and have them on order, but didn't know about those other figures, thanks a lot for that link. Really enjoying this line, it's hitting a sweet spot for me right now, so I'm sure I'll be in for those when they eventually go up. That time displaced leonidas looks especially badass to me!

Mongoose wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:46 pm
Well, I got screwed. My order came in. Got a boxed Amazon figure instead of the Ultimate Spartan I ordered. Also ordered a Helios Warrior and got a Berzerker instead. So, as the Spartan was limited stock, I'm sure I won't be getting that. I don't know who was packing my order, but they sure f#cked me.

Edit: Looks like the Amazon they sent is the Elite exclusive, so I got a rare figure instead of another rare figure.
Damn, that really sucks man :( Hopefully they have a few set aside for these situations..

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”