Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
User avatar
AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:59 pm

Reefer, you *gotta* get one of the Gorgonids just to experience the awesomeness of that inhuman body format. Humans are cool and all but it's nice to get something else every now and then. Same goes for the Marauder War Dogs, contract-designed by the BFS staff.
User avatar
Reefer Shark
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 555
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:03 am

AdrienVeidt wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:59 pm
Reefer, you *gotta* get one of the Gorgonids just to experience the awesomeness of that inhuman body format. Humans are cool and all but it's nice to get something else every now and then. Same goes for the Marauder War Dogs, contract-designed by the BFS staff.
You know, I've been going back and forth on those gorgon's becuase the one I really want is Medusa, and she's $$$!

But I have checked them out a bit and was tempted on Berserker a few times.. Is there any of those you would reccomend besides Medusa?

That War Dogs URL isnt working for me, but I'll do some googling on it and check them out!
User avatar
AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:31 pm

Dunno what's up with the Wasr Dogs URL but it looks like it should be working:
https://www.marauderinc.com/category-s/2101.htm

Of the ones Boss Fight has in their shop: https://www.bossfightshop.com/search?ty ... t&q=gorgon my fave Gorgon is the Ringneck, which unfortunately only comes in a 2pack, but it's only $10 more than a single Gorgon:
Image

https://www.bossfightshop.com/products/ ... rd-special

Of the singles there the Anakritis is my fave due her color *pop*:
https://www.bossfightshop.com/collectio ... os-warrior
Image

No idea what's up with that URL name but it should work.
User avatar
Reefer Shark
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 555
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:08 pm

That two pack is tempting, $35 is a good deal for two Boss Fight figures for sure, but im not really feeling that greek warrior she comes with. Both you recommended are super cool, and I'm sure I'll have multiple gorgonites in the near future, being the addict that I am lol

Those War dogs look really nice too, some wolves might go well in a display with the medieval HACKS.

Thanks for the recommendations, it's very much appreciated!
User avatar
AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:14 pm

You're welcome, toy-brother. The more people enjoy the stuff I like the more stuff I like I'll get!
User avatar
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 15320
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:17 am

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:51 am

Reefer Shark wrote: You know, I've been going back and forth on those gorgon's becuase the one I really want is Medusa, and she's $$$!
Medusa is a fantastic figure, that's for sure. But they're all great. The Green Snake and Coral Snake Gorgons are my personal favorites. The Berserker is definitely also really cool -- I love that he has the cobra 'hood eyes' painted on his back so much that I actually display mine facing the wall.
Reefer Shark wrote: Those War dogs look really nice too, some wolves might go well in a display with the medieval HACKS.
They're very good. I display a few pups with my Accord 'houndmaster' and another dog hangs out with my DNL cowboys. Totally worth having a few.
User avatar
Artistix
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Australia
Posts: 5262
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:35 am

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:03 am

I wish I'd bought more of the Greek figures

Image
User avatar
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3040
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 am

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:29 pm

Thats a nice collection Artistix. I wish so much I had bought Eurayle. What a great figure. I got in just a little late on the Greek HACKS, and she was pricey then. Which made me put her off as I went back and got some others I'd missed, that were at more affordable prices. But now, she's even more pricey.
User avatar
Reefer Shark
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 555
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:43 am

KnightDamien wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:51 am
Reefer Shark wrote: You know, I've been going back and forth on those gorgon's becuase the one I really want is Medusa, and she's $$$!b
Medusa is a fantastic figure, that's for sure. But they're all great. The Green Snake and Coral Snake Gorgons are my personal favorites. The Berserker is definitely also really cool -- I love that he has the cobra 'hood eyes' painted on his back so much that I actually display mine facing the wall.
Reefer Shark wrote: Those War dogs look really nice too, some wolves might go well in a display with the medieval HACKS.
They're very good. I display a few pups with my Accord 'houndmaster' and another dog hangs out with my DNL cowboys. Totally worth having a few.
Thanks for the insight man! I ended up grabbing Berserker - found him for $20 w/free shipping, so I couldn't resist. He hasnt even showed up and Im eye-balling a few more already lol
Artistix wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:03 am
I wish I'd bought more of the Greek figures

Image
Damn, what a nice collection. Very cool!
User avatar
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 17323
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:13 pm

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:01 pm

I know the Marauder dogs won't scale as full sized dogs with 1/12 figures because they are 1/18th scale, but for that price on the basic ones, I ordered a few to be puppies/young dogs in photos. THEN I got an email that said it could be up to 3 weeks before they ship. Oh well, I can be patient.
User avatar
supermonkey
teh awsum
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: ATL
Posts: 4061
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:14 pm

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:03 pm

AdrienVeidt wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:31 pm
Dunno what's up with the Wasr Dogs URL but it looks like it should be working:
https://www.marauderinc.com/category-s/2101.htm

Of the ones Boss Fight has in their shop: https://www.bossfightshop.com/search?ty ... t&q=gorgon my fave Gorgon is the Ringneck, which unfortunately only comes in a 2pack, but it's only $10 more than a single Gorgon:
Image

https://www.bossfightshop.com/products/ ... rd-special

Of the singles there the Anakritis is my fave due her color *pop*:
https://www.bossfightshop.com/collectio ... os-warrior
Image

No idea what's up with that URL name but it should work.
WOW. I have all the bright Gorgons, but I never noticed this one in the 2-pack. That might be my fave deco of all of them!

I just grabbed the Blasted Lands Orc pair and the Helios Warrior the other day, filling in a few holes. All fantastic.
User avatar
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3040
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 am

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:49 pm

On March 25th, Boss Fight will have up the Ultimate Spartan figure! They found an entire case left over, and will be allowing people to buy the figure with a limit of 1 per customer.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:04 am

How many in a case?
User avatar
Reefer Shark
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 555
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:31 pm

Oh man, going to have to give it a shot and try for one!

In addition to Threash's question above, does anyone know if there's a time they usually drop items on the site?
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Boss Fight Studio H.A.C.K.S. Figures

Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:26 am

Reefer Shark wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:31 pm
Oh man, going to have to give it a shot and try for one!

In addition to Threash's question above, does anyone know if there's a time they usually drop items on the site?
This one they specifically said 4pm EST

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”