Jazwares AEW Figures

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Jazwares AEW Figures

Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:02 am

I found all of wave 4 at a local Walmart last Wednesday and then my laptop battery died on me on Thursday, so I've been off the forum for a week.

I grabbed Hardy, Santana & Ortiz.

*chair & 2 x 4 courtesy of Boss Fight's Lucha line*
legendkiller533
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:10 pm

santana and ortiz have looked really good and I would def pic them up if i saw them in store but no luck on that yet
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:10 am

I found the chase Cody at two different Targets today. Also received Shida and Jericho from RSC. I knew this when I preordered, but Hikaru's face is so generic. I was hoping in-hand there would be some distinguishing facial characteristics that weren't showing up in photos. Remove the head from the body and I couldn't tell who the head sculpt represents. I'm sure they took a pass at even attempting her eye shadow.
InanimateObjects
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:21 pm

Hey folks. I hope you will forgive a question from a non-wrestler collector. I'm in search of a bare-chested male figure, closer to a 7" (1/10th) scale than 6" (1/12). The Jazwares AEW stuff seems like the best for my needs (proper double elbows!), but almost everybody is too small. I know the Dustin Rhodes figure was larger, and in fact I've already used him for a custom, but he's not bare-chested, and the fabric of his shirt is sculpted.

Any suggestions? Looking for something that is buff, but not inhumanely so. (He-Man is too much, by point of comparison.)

Thanks,

Casimir
jimbles
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:50 am

InanimateObjects wrote:
Hey folks. I hope you will forgive a question from a non-wrestler collector. I'm in search of a bare-chested male figure, closer to a 7" (1/10th) scale than 6" (1/12). The Jazwares AEW stuff seems like the best for my needs (proper double elbows!), but almost everybody is too small. I know the Dustin Rhodes figure was larger, and in fact I've already used him for a custom, but he's not bare-chested, and the fabric of his shirt is sculpted.

Any suggestions? Looking for something that is buff, but not inhumanely so. (He-Man is too much, by point of comparison.)

Thanks,

Casimir
You could also try the WWE Ultimates line. Edge is super easy to get and is on the slightly taller side.
InanimateObjects
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:05 am

jimbles wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:50 am
InanimateObjects wrote:

Thanks,

Casimir
You could also try the WWE Ultimates line. Edge is super easy to get and is on the slightly taller side.
Thanks. I'll look into it.

C.
Johnas
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:19 am

InanimateObjects wrote:

Thanks,

Casimir
Luchasaurus and Jake Hager are about the same size as Dustin Rhodes and shirtless. Luchasaurus is pretty muscular though.
InanimateObjects
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:40 am

Johnas wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:19 am
InanimateObjects wrote:

Thanks,

Casimir
Luchasaurus and Jake Hager are about the same size as Dustin Rhodes and shirtless. Luchasaurus is pretty muscular though.
Thank you! That's why I came to the experts. I'd never have thought to look past the soft goods shirt.

C.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:44 pm

Series 7 is up for pre order on Ringside if anyone wants any figures from that set. I ordered Archer, Nyla, and FTR.
bradpitt
Avengers Assemble

Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:02 am

Series 5 hitting walmarts now and series 6 is hitting target also
Sidetrip
HULK SMASH!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:59 pm

Found all of wave 5 this morning at Walmart in Rowllet Tx.
Johnas
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:49 pm

An unannounced Sting exclusive went live on Walmart today and is already sold out: https://www.walmart.com/ip/All-Elite-Wr ... /218623194

Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:09 pm

Found most of wave 6 at Target today. Jericho and MJF were gone, but I got the only one I wanted, Penta.

He’s nice. The same quality I expect from this line. But does anyone know why he has two left fists? I assumed it was an error, but the pictures on RSC have them too.

I do wish he had the tongue out though. Swappable heads on this guy would’ve been great.
Diddy310
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:26 pm

Johnas wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:49 pm
An unannounced Sting exclusive went live on Walmart today and is already sold out: https://www.walmart.com/ip/All-Elite-Wr ... /218623194
The 1/2 Darby paint is a good choice for an exclusive at least.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:49 am

I saw all of wave 6 at Target today except Jericho. I guess they received a few cases I counted 4 MJFs, 2 Pentas, 2 Shidas, 2 Rey Fenixs and 1 Jake Hager.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”