My Hero Academia McFarlane and more

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: My Hero Academia McFarlane and more

Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:46 pm

Yeah, there's been no movement on Figma's Uravity or Red Riot on BBTS, but there are plenty way too expensive on Amazon & eBay. Glad I grabbed Todoroki when I did, and that the seller was so cool to work with. Don't wanna know what he's going for. Sucks because I got the Figmas and Amazing Yamaguchi of both Deku & Kacchan super cheap on Amazon.

Hopefully AY All Might reissue doesn't get delayed. Just gotta ship my HLJ "warehouse" for AY Icy Hot.

Hopefully with World Heroes' Mission coming out last fall & season 6 trailer just coming out, the franchise will still have legs for us to get a better import collection. Need some girls & villains.
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:27 pm

TENIME_art wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:46 pm
Yeah, there's been no movement on Figma's Uravity or Red Riot on BBTS, but there are plenty way too expensive on Amazon & eBay. Glad I grabbed Todoroki when I did, and that the seller was so cool to work with. Don't wanna know what he's going for. Sucks because I got the Figmas and Amazing Yamaguchi of both Deku & Kacchan super cheap on Amazon.

Hopefully AY All Might reissue doesn't get delayed. Just gotta ship my HLJ "warehouse" for AY Icy Hot.

Hopefully with World Heroes' Mission coming out last fall & season 6 trailer just coming out, the franchise will still have legs for us to get a better import collection. Need some girls & villains.
I gave up on BBTS for Red Riot a few weeks ago, and bought one off Ebay for the same price. I don't know if there are any up know though.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:58 pm

Welp, except for annoyingly loose ribcage & waist joints, he is absolutely "Amazing," lol.

Definitely needing some girls in these lines, though. I have that blindbag Uraraka, but that's it.

I looked to see if there'd been a larger PVC Mt. Lady, but only found a 7" one, which definitely isn't big enough for her.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:03 pm

Iida's way too big, but this collection is not going fast enough for me (pun not intended lol), so he'll do until a better one is released.

TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:27 pm

Yeah definitely a slower pace this past year for sure hopefully when the new season comes out in October they will have a few more to tie in with that
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:48 pm

This is interesting, we’re getting a arena play set for the 5” line. From the sports festival arc, and it comes with a festival deku figure. Also from the picture we’ll be getting todorki festival version too, so possibly we will see others.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:16 pm

Really surprised we never got anyone else with that 7 inch sports festival bakugo I mean that just needed to do a new head sculpt and legs and you could get new characters it seemed like a no brainer
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:58 pm

I went ahead just now and ordered Amazing Yamaguchi Todoroki, Midoriya and All Might from BBTS.
I've been debating for quite sometime to place an order while looking at many video reviews off YouTube and with All Might being in stock, decided to.
I also preordered Bakugo who should be in stock next month.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:31 am

Anyone interested hobby genki has the Japan event exclusive All Might in stock right now not much of a difference but just enough

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”