My Hero Academia McFarlane and more

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
degausser
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: My Hero Academia McFarlane and more

Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:29 am

I doubt the two pack will see the light of day. The other two pack hasn’t been released yet. Just preorders on Walmart that sold out and never went back up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:06 am

I found the McFarlane Platinum Edition All For One in Target yesterday. I don't know why McFarlane didn't make this guy the regular release. I bet customizers would have bought multiples just for the normal right arm suited body. I know I would have at least bought a few. I don't usually open the boxes if I find any chase or variants but I may make an exception in this case.
dillonpressley
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:23 am

drkknght64 wrote:I found the McFarlane Platinum Edition All For One in Target yesterday. I don't know why McFarlane didn't make this guy the regular release. I bet customizers would have bought multiples just for the normal right arm suited body. I know I would have at least bought a few. I don't usually open the boxes if I find any chase or variants but I may make an exception in this case.
Also found him at Target. I had bought 2 of the regular versions to try an arm swap to make a regular suited guy and it looked off, so I was glad to find this guy.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

degausser
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:24 pm

Been waiting for these to show up the last few days here the prototype for todoroki amazing yamaguchi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:43 am

Looks really good and I believe he is scheduled to make it out by the end of the year
MARVEL KNIGHT 2099
Such a cute little cheerleader

Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:58 pm

A friend hit up his local Target and found they just stocked a case of All For Ones so he scored me the variant. Glad that I'll finally have a MHA villain that actually looks good.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:56 am

I thought shigaraki was pretty good. Stain wasn’t too bad just wish he had more articulation on the head and abs
Afro_Samurai
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:13 am

TheCollector1999 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:43 am
Looks really good and I believe he is scheduled to make it out by the end of the year

Yip, scheduled for the end of the year if there are no delays. Keeping my fingers crossed.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:48 pm

Got super lucky today, yesterday I got the monster arm all for one for $13 bucks. I figured if the 2-pack had the other arm with the clean head I can do a swap. Went to target and low and behold I found the platinum version! So I now have both of them in my display.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:37 am

NEW BATMAN wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:48 pm
Got super lucky today, yesterday I got the monster arm all for one for $13 bucks. I figured if the 2-pack had the other arm with the clean head I can do a swap. Went to target and low and behold I found the platinum version! So I now have both of them in my display.
Yeah, I found another platinum version at Target yesterday. I took the extra monster arm version which I hadn't opened yet back. Both versions are in the same package with the same DCPIs so doing a refund is easy.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:45 am

Glad to see the platinum version is getting easier to find for people who want it. The targets around me seeing to be getting some more of the previous wave and more deku and kirishima from this wave nice to see a variety of figures instead of just All for One
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:21 pm

degausser wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:29 am
I doubt the two pack will see the light of day. The other two pack hasn’t been released yet. Just preorders on Walmart that sold out and never went back up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wish granted! Someone found the 2-pack at Walmart.
Megazarak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:03 pm

That's an older 2-pack that's been around for a while. The rumoured/leaked one was All Might vs All For One.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:21 pm

i know about the all might vs one, i honestly never seen this set before, i think this is what degausser is talking about. i only remember the gamestop variants but i didn't see any this 2-pack at any of my stores.
Megazarak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:26 pm

Seems like it's been around, or at least announced around Aug 2020, when it was posted about all the way back on page 2. And here's the entry on the McFarlane site. https://mcfarlane.com/toys/izuku-midori ... multipack/
I still occasionally see them in TRU. They're still available on their website. Edit: just checked, they're sold out now.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”