mezco one:12 collective

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: mezco one:12 collective

Mon May 09, 2022 10:40 pm

KnightDamien wrote:Thanks, fellas! I understand now. When people were talking about the 'revised release schedule' it wasn't actual a schedule so much as having looked up specific figures and noting that their dates have changed. That's... I mean.. okay. Seems like Mezco could pretty easily put out a revised schedule every quarter or something for those that don't want to constantly search every listing on their store, but all right.

Aug-Oct for The Crow works for me. I just spent way too much money this month. I know it's pure insanity to think this is even possible - but I'm still really hoping the new Conan actually makes it out before the end of the year.
I also can't wait to email them the SECOND it comes out and say 'now that you've re-run Conan, can I have the hand that my original Conan was missing that you said you'd never have more of?'
I mean we did have that one instance around this time last year where Mezco acknowledged in an emergency email that there was indeed a container ship crisis at the ports and they sent out and detailed a “Here’s how this might affect us and our production schedule during this crisis” but it wasn’t explicitly about a release calendar per se. They were just apologizing in advance for any figures that got bogged down in transit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Tue May 10, 2022 12:24 am

panther10 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:40 pm
KnightDamien wrote:Thanks, fellas! I understand now. When people were talking about the 'revised release schedule' it wasn't actual a schedule so much as having looked up specific figures and noting that their dates have changed. That's... I mean.. okay. Seems like Mezco could pretty easily put out a revised schedule every quarter or something for those that don't want to constantly search every listing on their store, but all right.

Aug-Oct for The Crow works for me. I just spent way too much money this month. I know it's pure insanity to think this is even possible - but I'm still really hoping the new Conan actually makes it out before the end of the year.
I also can't wait to email them the SECOND it comes out and say 'now that you've re-run Conan, can I have the hand that my original Conan was missing that you said you'd never have more of?'
I mean we did have that one instance around this time last year where Mezco acknowledged in an emergency email that there was indeed a container ship crisis at the ports and they sent out and detailed a “Here’s how this might affect us and our production schedule during this crisis” but it wasn’t explicitly about a release calendar per se. They were just apologizing in advance for any figures that got bogged down in transit.

I feel like 'we apologize for any delays' should just be a tag-line under the company name right on the front page of the website. Seems more efficient.
burnside986
I wish I had super powers

Wed May 18, 2022 7:04 pm

Cr00ky
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Fri May 20, 2022 11:34 am

burnside986 wrote:Deluxe Spider-man is up
https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-amazin ... man-deluxe
If there's a figure that definitely doesn't need light up eyes, it's classic Spidey. That feature alone puts me off, it adds needless cost and may affect the articulation.
I'll just stick with the original version (the new one admittedly does look much better).

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Mister Voorhees
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri May 20, 2022 5:54 pm

According to Mezco's current listings these are the figures that should be shipping within a month or two:
Ghost Rider (May - July)
John Constantine (May - July)
Wolverine (May - July)
Alien (May - July)
Gotham by Gaslight Batman (June - August)

I can see Constantine shipping soon given that he's a more standard figure for them. The rest I can see getting delays again, though I'm really looking forward to that Batman.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 20, 2022 8:00 pm

Cr00ky wrote:
If there's a figure that definitely doesn't need light up eyes, it's classic Spidey. That feature alone puts me off, it adds needless cost and may affect the articulation.
I'll just stick with the original version (the new one admittedly does look much better).

Gomez perfected keeping the electronics in the tiny head and just letting it be independent from the body, unlike Cyclops and Cable.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

mezco one:12 collective

Fri May 20, 2022 8:05 pm

Mister Voorhees wrote:According to Mezco's current listings these are the figures that should be shipping within a month or two:
Ghost Rider (May - July)
John Constantine (May - July)
Wolverine (May - July)
Alien (May - July)
Gotham by Gaslight Batman (June - August)

I can see Constantine shipping soon given that he's a more standard figure for them. The rest I can see getting delays again, though I'm really looking forward to that Batman.
Batman 89 is still listed for this month. I’m hoping against hope that this time that date rings true and he isn’t pushed back again. Also I think that big 18” Godzilla and the classic Superman are still expected before the end of Summer aren’t they? They’re both supposed to ship in July.

MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 20, 2022 8:52 pm

Superman is Sept - Nov.
Mister Voorhees
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri May 20, 2022 9:37 pm

Ha, I didn't even bother to click on the '89 Batman when checking the listings. I just assumed it'd be delayed yet again.
Cr00ky

Mon May 23, 2022 1:30 pm

MollyMillions wrote:
Cr00ky wrote:

Gomez perfected keeping the electronics in the tiny head and just letting it be independent from the body, unlike Cyclops and Cable.
Thanks, that's good to know, sounds a bit more encouraging. Have any figures been released yet with the updated electronics? I haven't been keeping up to date with all the Rumble society stuff.

MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 7:37 pm

Cr00ky wrote:
[Thanks, that's good to know, sounds a bit more encouraging. Have any figures been released yet with the updated electronics? I haven't been keeping up to date with all the Rumble society stuff.

Yes. Couple Gomez. It's just cell batteries and s button at the back of the head.
Cr00ky

Tue May 24, 2022 1:49 pm

MollyMillions wrote:
Cr00ky wrote:
[Thanks, that's good to know, sounds a bit more encouraging. Have any figures been released yet with the updated electronics? I haven't been keeping up to date with all the Rumble society stuff.

Yes. Couple Gomez. It's just cell batteries and s button at the back of the head.
OK, thanks, that sounds OK then - I might do a U-turn and order the Spidey figure while I have the chance...

Grins
CROM!

Wed May 25, 2022 7:25 am

In anticipation of Conan and the Barbarian Booster Kit, what bodies are folks looking to put those extra heads on? I recently picked up a slim blank from Crazy Figures but that might be too scrawny. There's some much more roided out figures from the same company on BBTS. Those look like they might be too buff. I've also been scouring Nemedia for suitable garments for a band of co-adventurers and Crom's beard, I've found nothing I like. Do folks have suggestions?
VCS09
Here comes a new challenger!

Wed May 25, 2022 6:44 pm

Grins wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 7:25 am
In anticipation of Conan and the Barbarian Booster Kit, what bodies are folks looking to put those extra heads on? I recently picked up a slim blank from Crazy Figures but that might be too scrawny. There's some much more roided out figures from the same company on BBTS. Those look like they might be too buff. I've also been scouring Nemedia for suitable garments for a band of co-adventurers and Crom's beard, I've found nothing I like. Do folks have suggestions?
For body choices there's the VToys x BMS Body Zero, the GWToys G001 figure body, the boyfoo mx (MixMax) body (strong), and the Notaman bodies. Those are all the more muscular figure bodies that I know of...
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 28, 2022 6:53 pm

I know its been happening already But im seeing more of an 'up-tick' with customisers doing heads for mezco bodies, anybody notice that?
We just need more 'original' heads of new characters, not just superheroe stuff etc...
just saw another one of a Rabbit head with the mezco body, looked good,

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”