Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Neil Magnum
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:50 pm

I got my Dark Templar Knight today. Very nice figure.
gosailor
Super Poseable

Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:26 pm

MarvelLegendsMan wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:57 pm
Per chance, has anyone inquired with BBTS about when they're expecting to get their Illythia wave stock? Trying to decide if I should ship my POL now or wait.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Their stock is street-dated to around 15 September
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:22 am

It was REALLY cool to get to see these in personImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Prophet924
Thwipp!

Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:42 am

I’ve been more picky with the Cosmic Legions but I think I’m going to be very happy with the three I picked: multi-armed orange guy, sniper poncho gal, and tall monk like skinny guy. They will look sweet together!

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boggsy1982
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:50 pm

Although Power-con took place in my hometown, I couldn't make it unfortunately. However, after seeing friends pics of Kraggnar (Four armed character) and Slogg (Big Dome character) I had to pre-order them. They look great!
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:30 pm

Any resemblance? I loved the knights like Blackwing here in the King Arthur and the Knights of Justice animated series back in the day. Of course he looks a lot more like Stratos.

SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:00 pm

You'd either need a new belt and possibly a few parts in other colors, or paint a few spots, but that could work as a stand in.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:03 pm

How did I completely miss that the deluxe legion builder wave was shipping? I thought it was the Illythia stuff showing up next, but I just got the five figures I ordered from the legion builder wave today (fast shipping, got notification yesterday or Monday that they were on the way). Pleasant surprise and they look great, just not the figures I thought were shipping next.
Count Drunkula
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:31 am

docsilence wrote:
How did I completely miss that the deluxe legion builder wave was shipping? I thought it was the Illythia stuff showing up next, but I just got the five figures I ordered from the legion builder wave today (fast shipping, got notification yesterday or Monday that they were on the way). Pleasant surprise and they look great, just not the figures I thought were shipping next.
In last week's livestream they announced they got the 6" Legion Builders and would start fulfilling orders that were of the the 6" figures ONLY (the half giant and accessory pack are still on the water) because they are out of room to store all they are getting (Illythia and LBs).

And I am kicking myself because my main order included a half giant and accessory set. My secondary order is on its way to me, but its a selection of figures that...well, I mean, it was a secondary order, hello. Mostly just stuff I think I can use parts from and will sell if I can't.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:02 am

I ordered an all-in of the legion builders but also some extra Dark Templar Knights and Skeleton Knights. My order of extras came in today. These are fantastic! The 1.0 knight bodies are still my favorites in this line.

Dark Templar’s Teutonic Knight helmet is awesome. Love it! I like the inverted Teutonic colors as well, although it would be nice to get a version with a white surcoat with a black cross. Love the gear set as well including the halberd and sheathed sword.

Skeleton Knight has an excellent new helmet as well. The articulated jaw is fun.

Such fantastic figures!

Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:30 am

Got a bunch of mine today too and I agree with everything Akatsuki said THEY ARE AWESOME!!!

The Dark Templars are top notch! I’ll have to buy a few more.

The new spikey armor pieces on the Skeletons look sick!

Can’t wait to see the rest when my All Ins arrive.
Samalas
Customized

Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:45 am

So did you guys get an email with shipping info or should I just expect a random package lol.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:18 pm

Samalas wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:45 am
So did you guys get an email with shipping info or should I just expect a random package lol.
I did get notification, but unlike previous 4H shipping notices where I got the alert like a week or ten days before it got here, it was like "hey your figures are showing up today!" Not a bad thing, just funny.

And I completely missed the livestream info. Pleasant surprise. I got the gladiator, barbarian, goblin, skeleton, and dwarf figures. Was definitely more excited to get the Illythia stuff first, but I absolutely love their generics and they all either build on my favorite armies or are something I haven't had one before (missed all the earlier gladiator style figures).
gosailor
Super Poseable

Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:43 pm

Count Drunkula wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:31 am
docsilence wrote:
In last week's livestream they announced they got the 6" Legion Builders and would start fulfilling orders that were of the the 6" figures ONLY (the half giant and accessory pack are still on the water) because they are out of room to store all they are getting (Illythia and LBs).

And I am kicking myself because my main order included a half giant and accessory set. My secondary order is on its way to me, but its a selection of figures that...well, I mean, it was a secondary order, hello. Mostly just stuff I think I can use parts from and will sell if I can't.
I'm with you man, Ive gotten some of my Deluxe LBs but I'm bummed that my Illythia stuff has been waiting on my Moose all this time. Oh well I guess a lot of people are waiting on their Illythia stuff still.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:49 pm

Another dwarf and goblin for my Mystic crew. I’m quite happy.

Some day Halmyr…

Thwipp!

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”