Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Mahtion
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:21 am

I much prefer the Ogre and Brute scales over the Trolls in aesthetic and practicality. I do love the Ice Troll (it was the only troll I kept) but wish Brontus paint scheme was available in Argamedes sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:50 am

I was only going to pick up Brontus, but also sprung for the frost troll. Idk why, other than it seemed weird not to have all four, haha.

I already know I don't have room for a dragon, but my wallet is ready!
Samalas
Customized

Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:15 am

S.W.O.R.D. Agent wrote:
I was only going to pick up Brontus, but also sprung for the frost troll. Idk why, other than it seemed weird not to have all four, haha.

I've seen people here mention that before, has 4H ever stated they absolutely plan on doing one?

The potential cost of it scares me and I have no idea how I'd display it, but with how much I love what they've put out so far I don't think I could skip it lol.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:49 am

Samalas wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:15 am
S.W.O.R.D. Agent wrote:

I've seen people here mention that before, has 4H ever stated they absolutely plan on doing one?

The potential cost of it scares me and I have no idea how I'd display it, but with how much I love what they've put out so far I don't think I could skip it lol.
I don't recall ever seeing them saying it. I Just joked about it this time because I've got that dragon-man fella they introduced in the last pre-sale and so I was imagining them doing dragons in different sizes.

I'm officially swearing off trolls after this one, but I can only imagine how cool even a five-points-of-articulation dragon would look from 4h. I'd be tempted despite having NOWHERE to put one.
Samalas
Customized

Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:28 am

docsilence wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:49 am
I don't recall ever seeing them saying it. I Just joked about it this time because I've got that dragon-man fella they introduced in the last pre-sale and so I was imagining them doing dragons in different sizes.

I'm officially swearing off trolls after this one, but I can only imagine how cool even a five-points-of-articulation dragon would look from 4h. I'd be tempted despite having NOWHERE to put one.
Poked around a little and I think this is what someone linked before:
We’ve barely scratched the surface of all we have planned for the Realm of Mythoss. You can expect many more exciting releases to make their way into the Mythic Legions line over the coming months and years…and yes, we do plan on doing a gigantic dragon some day! If you want to be the first to find out what is new for Mythic Legions and Four Horsemen Studios, check this website’s News section often and follow us on our various social media channels.
https://www.sourcehorsemen.com/mythic-legions/

At the very bottom. This has the list of all waves released that's updated as new ones come out, so who knows how old that comment is lol.
decon
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:07 pm

During a recent interview about month ago with CornBoy, he said a Dragon is coming as well as other types of mounts. It won't be this year. It won't be build a figure type thing where parts are included with another figure. It will have to ship in parts because of the sheer size.
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:10 pm

Yeah, I can't imagine a dragon isn't coming at this point. Just a matter of time.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:29 pm

Local source of Mythics tapped me pay up for figures in a few weeks.

Praise Illythia.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:23 pm

A figure from them so big it has to ship in pieces. That just gave me agita. I would be curious how they'd do with a full sized dragon, though.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:20 pm

Wow, surprised no one bumped this.

All-Stars results in soon, but they revealed Rahmulus as the winner with the most votes, so he is definitely in the wave.
Samalas
Customized

Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:10 am

Hot damn, he was easily my number 1 as well, so glad he made it.

https://www.sourcehorsemen.com/updates/ ... ll-stars-5
We will have All Stars winners as voted on by the fans!
We will continue our tradition of “Power-con Tribute” figures and there will be some of these in the wave as well!
Our first ever “Mythic Legions Heads Pack” will be in the assortment!
Finally, we will have some BRAND NEW, never before seen figures available as well.
This is WAY more than a normal All Stars wave, which is why we are calling it 5+!
Going by the main banner on the site it'll be 10 figures and 6 heads. Even if they do 4 AS and 4 Powercon, that's 2 completely new figures. I think the previous AS waves were like a 4/3 split so maybe 3 new figures.
Samalas
Customized

Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:15 am

Also not sure if many here use Reddit much, yoinking a post from over there:

The figure in the insta post is 8 inches, but the final will either be 10 or 12 inch scale. Feel like it could definitely fit in with Legion figures, love how it looks.
yorick_skirata
Customized

Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:59 am

Samalas wrote:Also not sure if many here use Reddit much, yoinking a post from over there:

The figure in the insta post is 8 inches, but the final will either be 10 or 12 inch scale. Feel like it could definitely fit in with Legion figures, love how it looks.
Some promo images on this twitter post:

burnside986
I wish I had super powers

Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:58 pm

Jeez...a whole month to reveal figures?
gosailor
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:37 pm

burnside986 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:58 pm
Jeez...a whole month to reveal figures?
Yeah, and they'll be dropping on different youtube channels in the community. A cool thing to do for the fans I suppose...but not really the most interesting way to me to reveal figures.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”