Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
nilocomic
Customized
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

Mon May 16, 2022 3:10 pm

New exclusives revealed for Day 2 of LegionsCon. They’re based on the hosts of the podcast My Wife is Going to Kill Me.

Bios are up on the website too:
https://www.sourcehorsemen.com/mythic-l ... dwjmWeqrnU
https://www.sourcehorsemen.com/mythic-l ... JAZ8Hnhpbc
https://www.sourcehorsemen.com/mythic-l ... Dt42IhhMIc
https://www.sourcehorsemen.com/mythic-l ... n1apqnWmqY

I might go for the general release of the skeleton/helmet figure. Don’t care about the cat so it doesn’t matter to me that those pieces won’t be available outside of the con.
GrumpyMatt
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon May 16, 2022 4:53 pm

The first three look great (knight, skeleton and minotaur) look great. Really like the color scheme.

Casual listener to the podcast, so that's pretty cool too.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 16, 2022 4:58 pm

I read the release and thought "that sucks about the cat head/tail" but after seeing them, I think the red cat head looks the worst of the options. It'll be interesting to see how/when these pop up for normal ordering.

Also, on Sourcehorsemen, this is the banner headline with artwork of their previously released trolls (well, there's a froglike troll which was never released):

Something Big Is Coming...

Stay tuned for a number of BIG announcements coming soon!
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 16, 2022 5:45 pm

Per the Dorklair Youtube channel, Cornboy was on the the Mythic Legions Youtube Channel recently and confirmed that Brontus was getting a re-release. I'd guess that's it, but I am still anticipating that swamp troll!
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Mon May 16, 2022 7:57 pm

That Lord knight in black and red looks very cool. So that will get a regular release at some point with two heads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 16, 2022 9:13 pm

Well, sh**, I want that minotaur.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 16, 2022 9:18 pm

Is that minotaur Ogre scaled?

misterskeezler on Instagram

nilocomic
Customized

Mon May 16, 2022 10:15 pm

Mister Skeezler wrote:

No, regular scale. But it would be great to have a larger version.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 16, 2022 11:27 pm

nilocomic wrote:
Mister Skeezler wrote:

No, regular scale. But it would be great to have a larger version.
Totally. A huge minotaur is my biggest want!

MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 16, 2022 11:35 pm

I dig those. I'll aim for the two pack.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2022 12:38 am

I’m sure the show version pops up on that random customizer website with the insane shipping fees, then the regular ones pop up on the horsemen site as part of a regular sale.

Not even going to worry about these until they are on the horsemen site after the Girard nonsense.

Nice that Brontus is getting a re-release, just open the floodgates at this point and re-release everything. Get as much money as you can 4H.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2022 2:28 am

S.W.O.R.D. Agent wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:45 pm
Per the Dorklair Youtube channel, Cornboy was on the the Mythic Legions Youtube Channel recently and confirmed that Brontus was getting a re-release. I'd guess that's it, but I am still anticipating that swamp troll!
Ah, heck, I'd sworn off trolls because of space requirements, but Brontus is the one I'd love to have in my collection for sure. They'd get my money on a re-release of him. (Wish I'd gotten the frost troll when it was re-released but that's my own fault, I had two chances.)
danasty
Faster than a speeding bullet

Tue May 17, 2022 2:31 pm

Illythia Update: https://www.sourcehorsemen.com/updates/ ... ns-figures

Illythia – the first pieces from this wave have just left China and are on their way to us now! Shipments usually take 4-6 weeks on the water, plus time to clear customs, so Illythia products should start arriving at our warehouse near the end of June. We are preparing on our end to be able to begin shipping these out to fans almost immediately.

Any address changes for Illythia orders need to be made ASAP as we will soon start going through orders and determine how we will ship and start making batches. No changes can be made after this begins. You can email any address changes to [email protected]. Please include your order number and the new address it should be changed to.

Now, one thing to keep in mind is that this order will be HUGE – easily the largest shipment of products we’ve ever received for a single wave. To help manage this volume of product, we actually have multiple factories working on these figures. If you watch the weekly “Four Horsemen O’Clock” show on our YouTube channel, you may have heard our production manager, Chris Gawrych, talk about how one factory is doing the 6-inch figures, while another is working on the larger figures – like the horses and ogres. As these factories complete their work on the wave, they will begin shipping to us, which means we will not be getting just one monster shipment of all items. We will actually be getting shipments from the Illythia wave over the course of 4-6 weeks. The goal is to get these items out as quickly as possible, and we will determine the best order of shipments as we get these in hand.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2022 2:38 pm

Roufuss wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 12:38 am
I’m sure the show version pops up on that random customizer website with the insane shipping fees, then the regular ones pop up on the horsemen site as part of a regular sale.

Not even going to worry about these until they are on the horsemen site after the Girard nonsense.

Nice that Brontus is getting a re-release, just open the floodgates at this point and re-release everything. Get as much money as you can 4H.
https://www.legionsshop.com/

For the record, its run by 4H's Digital Marketing Manager because he was a fan first. He even paints some of the customs.

Your mileage may vary on if that's sketch.
gosailor
HULK SMASH!

Tue May 17, 2022 6:20 pm

I like the red guys except the Orc, I'd personally rather have the kitty cat.

If it's not clear to some folks--each of the two packs contain one of each body and all the heads, thats why the skeleton and the roman have the same body and the orc and minotaur have the same body. To make everybody you need to buy two of the two packs or even 3 if you want the cat too.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”

Recent Topics