Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:22 pm

Akatsuki wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:43 pm
Visionary wrote: I’d love to get some new recolored Knights though. Easy repaints.

Bronze Knight
White Knight
Crimson Knight
Spectral Knight
Zombie Knight
Same here, Visionary! That’s the dream to get more variety in Knight armor colors! Love the ideas you mentioned. A green Knight would be cool, too.

I’ll want a few more of the Black Knights. I love mixing and matching those guys with other Knight parts. Maybe some more Templars as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya man I’ve been day dreaming all day about a gang of Spectral Knights that would be cast in clear colored plastic. Something like the hologram warriors from the Visionaries cartoon.

.Maybe with glow in the dark plastic as well.
And a Spectral Horse to ride on :D
Wes Crayon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:00 am

I still just want another chance at a gold skeleton, haha...
tigerbot83
Here comes a new challenger!

Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:00 am

Finally getting into this line. Put it off too darn long. Anyone have suggestions on socials to follow for in-stock alerts? Or does Four Horsemen announce when items will be going live?

Preordered 20 figures on BBTS. Jumping in head first.
nilocomic
Customized

Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:32 am

Wes Crayon wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:00 am
I still just want another chance at a gold skeleton, haha...
You and me both! Need the red skeleton too.
Falling Downer
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:37 am

I haven't bought any Mythic Legions figures since the second Kickstarter, but I'm slowly getting back into it.

Hoping I can get some cool stuff when that new sale goes down. I hope at least if I miss them, whatever it is will end up on BBTS.
TonyStark517
Avengers Assemble

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:05 pm

I'm excited that the Legion builders are finally coming and hope they stay in stock perpetually, but likely won't be jumping on anything right away.

Ended up skipping the Poxxus preorder and just getting everything through BBTS so I don't have $500 tied up for a year and a half, and likely will just grab some later in the year if they're still around. Definitely will want multiples of everything, so I guess I could save on shipping by planning on a larger order.
gosailor
HULK SMASH!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:14 pm

Didn't see it mentioned here yet, the legion builders are going up for sale on Saturday at 11 am est. The limit for the first hour is 12 of each figure. After that no limit. They anticipate being sold out by monday.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:24 pm

So much for having things perpetually in-stock if they are anticipating a three day sellout.
Mahtion
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:27 pm

Roufuss wrote:So much for having things perpetually in-stock if they are anticipating a three day sellout.
Seriously! Maybe it’s just the initial sell out and they will try to stock them periodically?

Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:35 pm

They mentioned in Instagram comments this stock is only for Store Horsemen and won’t be hitting other retailers too.
gosailor
HULK SMASH!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:37 pm

This information came from a live stream they did yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwdiOurOZas
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:10 pm

A max of 12 for one hour and still Monday is a generous estimate knowing the Mythic community.

I just want goblins.
Mahtion
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:17 pm

Did anyone see in that video the box art?? You can clearly see all four horsemen on there! A good sneak peek at Necronominus!

MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:10 pm

Friend is asking me if the Barbarian is the 1.0 kit out.

Is it?

I don't know what that means and neither does he except that he only wants me to toss it on my order if it's the 1.0 kit out.
KarlSpace
Customized

Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:18 pm

Yes, the Barbarian builder is the 1.0 figure from the first kickstarter.

12 of each figure for the first hour is insane. Why not 3 or a reasonable number, then limit to 12 for hours 2-4 or something, then unlimited.

I don't think they can make anything perpetually in stock at this point, because everyone knows Mythic Legions sell out and the aftermarket value goes up. So even if they tried to make these perpetual, people are buying with the scarcity mindset, so they're buying 12 of each figure as an investment. But what's 4HM supposed to do? Keep it to something like a 3 per figure limit, and limit to one order from one address? Sounds pretty draconian, but I think it's the only way they could actually keep things in stock for longer than a few days.

I've already got everything I would want from this wave, so it's all a wash for me, but still interested to see how this plays out.

Advice for anyone hoping to buy these legion builders later - don't - get what you can on Sunday, otherwise they'll be gone or you'll be paying BBTS prices.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”