Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:42 pm

Having a little fun finding the most ridiculous characters to ride this guy

herohunt
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:05 pm

I haven't gotten any shipping notice from the in stock sale yet. Should I be worried?
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:18 pm

herohunt wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:05 pm
I haven't gotten any shipping notice from the in stock sale yet. Should I be worried?

Me neither. I bought both horses and Arethyr.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:30 pm

I just got my shipping notice today for the in-stock sale.

The 4H are a very, very small group and it takes them a lot of time to get out large quantities of orders, especially for things like a new wave in-stock sale.

They also are just now getting All-Stars Wave 4 too.

It’s why they postpone the weekly sales when they are shipping lots of stuff — they just don’t have the manpower. I ordered in the first 30 seconds the sale went live, so they are getting to everyone, it just takes time.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm

I'm super late to collecting this line, and I'm really using it to bolster up some of my fantasy collection (mainly grabbing horses and "ogres"), but I'm looking for a little info. The Half-Giant Deluxe Legion Builder is supposedly coming Q4 2021 according to BBTS, but the 4Horsemen site says that wave is in the "preorders closed" phase. Any idea when that figure is due to ship out? Same with Wasteland Argemedes, which is also listed as Q4 on BBTS.
Samalas
HULK SMASH!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:12 am

Mister Skeezler wrote:
I'm super late to collecting this line, and I'm really using it to bolster up some of my fantasy collection (mainly grabbing horses and "ogres"), but I'm looking for a little info. The Half-Giant Deluxe Legion Builder is supposedly coming Q4 2021 according to BBTS, but the 4Horsemen site says that wave is in the "preorders closed" phase. Any idea when that figure is due to ship out? Same with Wasteland Argemedes, which is also listed as Q4 on BBTS.
That's just how BBTS decides to list their preorders for items without 'set' release dates. BBTS may get some rough estimates for long lead time preorders from Mafex/SHF and the like, but with ML the preorder window can vary a decent bit. The result of that is BBTS just keeps pushing the 'expected arrival' window every quarter.

The All Stars Wave 4 hit preorders earlier this year, and they just got them in the WH this week, which is a pretty fast turn around for them. Meanwhile the Illythia wave was a November 2020 preorder release, and I don't believe they're expecting those to arrive until early 2022.

Argemedes is going to be a hard one honestly. That's from an older wave, and BBTS has had figures from older waves listed as pre-order that take forever to fulfill. Without knowing anything about their business it's hard to give any kind of answer here. I had both Gadriel and Eagalus reserved for a preorder forever, but I had absolutely no clue when to expect it because their waves released ages ago. No idea where BBTS got the stock from, but it did eventually come in and now they're in my pile of loot.
danasty
Faster than a speeding bullet

Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:25 pm

Mister Skeezler wrote:
The original Four Horsemen preorder window for the Deluxe Legion Builders wave was May of this year. So I don't expect those to start shipping out until probably May 2022. BBTS then receives their stock and ships out a month or so after the Horsemen out ship their orders. So I wouldn't expect the BBTS Half-Giant Deluxe Legion Builder to be shipping anytime soon, definitely not Q4 2021.

Since Argemedes is an older figure, it's probably just extra stock that the Horsemen owe BBTS, and there's no telling when that will arrive.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:35 pm

Thanks for the info guys! Seems it'll be quite a while. Maybe Argemedes will show up in one of the random Friday sales, but otherwise I'll just see what happens.
BeefCake Head
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:14 am

No shipping notice, but my in-stock sale order arrived today. Arethyr and Belphegorr, first Mythic Legions figures I have ever bought, think I'm in trouble....
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:42 am

Got a shipping notice today for my order from the in-stock sale of Arethyr, Aethon, and Balius.
Neal
HULK SMASH!

Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:06 pm

My Belphegorr and Vorthogg arrived today from the in stock sale.
TheFallen
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:07 pm

http://sourcehorsemen.com/updates/news/ ... ed-to-know

Mythic Legions: Poxxus wave gets revealed and goes up for preorder Nov 12th.
allfigurative
Avengers Assemble

Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:28 am

Aw, heck yes. Creepy pestilence horse, maybe? Either way, I've only got one sorcerer, so I'm curious to see where this goes.
Samalas
HULK SMASH!

Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:34 am

TheFallen wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:07 pm
http://sourcehorsemen.com/updates/news/ ... ed-to-know

Mythic Legions: Poxxus wave gets revealed and goes up for preorder Nov 12th.
God damn I love this line/company but between ML, kickstarters, and now Cosmic Legions I'm pretty sure they have like a perfect string of releases set up now to go an entire year and announce something like every 2 months and use up all my budget lol.

Looking forward to it. This is far and away my favorite line at the moment.
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:06 am

With the coming of Poxxus I hope this also means the rebirth of Azahazzar.
From the start of Mythic Legions I was always intrigued by the 2 Demons Azahar and Zahar that were created when Azahazzar was split into 2 beings by Poxxus summoning him to Mythoss.
I always pictured him as an Ogre Scale Demon a bright green in color since blue and yellow combined makes green. Perhaps 4 horns with runes all over his body.Maybe an Unholy Robe and the ancient relic used to summon Poxxus.

Some Druidesque Wizards would be nice to see as well after all these years of waiting. I hope the cloth robes don’t sour me too much when I see them. And also magic effects will be needed

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”