NECA Gargoyles

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
User avatar
Nik
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 788
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:29 pm

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:22 pm

Whitehawk345 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:08 pm
Fffrrrraaaaaaakkkkeeeess!!!! Damn you! I thought I could get away with not buying any of the humans in this line, but I'm definitely gonna need those wings for Demona. Crafty bastards.
Tenement Funster
Customized
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:46 pm

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:07 pm

I can't see the post on instagram. Who is in the top right corner?
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4047
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:15 pm

Tenement Funster wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:07 pm
I can't see the post on instagram. Who is in the top right corner?
Lexington
User avatar
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 11566
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:12 pm

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:10 pm

Man.... I don't really have a need for a suited Xanatos figure - but they'll get me to buy it for the folded Demona Wings.

The part of me that doesn't have infinite money and chafes at the almost Super7 level high price of these is hoping they don't get into the other Gargoyle clans, since I wouldn't be able to resist. I can probably stop at just one of the armored Gargoyles and I'll be able to resist the civilian figures (I hope)... but even so this is going to get expensive.
User avatar
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 18435
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:13 pm

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:50 pm

I'm fine with the suited Xanatos, because I didn't really want to get the armored version when he spent most of the time in regular clothes.
User avatar
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 8:23 am

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:17 am

If I buy Xanatos in a suit to get Demona's wings I can likely talk myself out of needing Armored Xanatos or any of his robots. Wouldn't that be something!
cmoney
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3561
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 am

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:14 am

I always planned to buy both suited and armored versions of Xanatos regardless of whose wings he did or didn't come with!
Whitehawk345
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 437
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:06 pm

And I'm in for all of it.
User avatar
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: The city with the Arch
Posts: 4712
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:39 am

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:19 pm

Even though he spent like 90% of the series in a suit and tie, if I only got one Xanatos for me it would have to be the armored version. But since we're getting both versions, the suit is just icing on my cake.

Sent from The Void using My Incredible Mind

User avatar
Nik
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 788
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:29 pm

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:30 pm

My local Target had 1 Demona and 1 Bronx on the shelf today, probably the remnants of a more full re-stock this morning. Grabbed the Bronx even though his box is pretty beat up, because it saves me like 6 bucks compared to my BBTS pre-order.
User avatar
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 8:23 am

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:02 am

Nik wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:30 pm
My local Target had 1 Demona and 1 Bronx on the shelf today, probably the remnants of a more full re-stock this morning. Grabbed the Bronx even though his box is pretty beat up, because it saves me like 6 bucks compared to my BBTS pre-order.
Does BBTS charge at preorder or once it arrives to be shipped? I haven't remembered to look previously.
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4047
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:09 am

JTMarsh wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:02 am
Nik wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:30 pm
My local Target had 1 Demona and 1 Bronx on the shelf today, probably the remnants of a more full re-stock this morning. Grabbed the Bronx even though his box is pretty beat up, because it saves me like 6 bucks compared to my BBTS pre-order.
Does BBTS charge at preorder or once it arrives to be shipped? I haven't remembered to look previously.
When it arrives. They send out a warning email when they anticipate its arrival that’s usually a few days notice, but sometimes it’s more like a few hours.
User avatar
Buttmunch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Utah
Posts: 3769
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:07 am

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:14 am

Misfit wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:09 am
JTMarsh wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:02 am
Nik wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:30 pm
My local Target had 1 Demona and 1 Bronx on the shelf today, probably the remnants of a more full re-stock this morning. Grabbed the Bronx even though his box is pretty beat up, because it saves me like 6 bucks compared to my BBTS pre-order.
Does BBTS charge at preorder or once it arrives to be shipped? I haven't remembered to look previously.
When it arrives. They send out a warning email when they anticipate its arrival that’s usually a few days notice, but sometimes it’s more like a few hours.
Or not at all. Plenty of times things just pop in stock without warning.
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4047
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:45 pm

NECA product will be featured on Target's fall "Geek-Out" September 2nd and 9th. No word on what exactly will be available, but since Gargoyles was featured prominently during Haulathon back in March there's a decent chance something from Gargoyles shows up.

Image
cmoney
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3561
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 am

Re: NECA Gargoyles

Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:58 pm

Possibly Bronx situation? The reason why Lex and Broadway haven't been offered for pre-order yet? Target first, pre-orders later?

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”