mezco one:12 collective

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
super curry max
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: mezco one:12 collective

Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:46 pm

Not a one:12 related thing but does anyone know the current prognosis for the 5 points figures mezco showed 2 toy fairs in a row? I know the batman and superman sets are coming but I was super stoked for the space ghost and scooby doo ones. Those seem to have dropped of the earth.
Toonstrack
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:53 am

This figure lives up to the hype and then some.

I am in love with this thing. So many accessories, so many options. Totally customizable and fits in anywhere. Ton of fun. Get this thing if you can, you will NOT regret it i assure you. So much play value.
MldMnrdReporter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:31 pm

It still really irks me that Mezco can ship some stuff left and right but sit on what I paid for up front. I think I paid for preview pictures and that's about it.
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:14 pm

MldMnrdReporter wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:31 pm
It still really irks me that Mezco can ship so stuff left and right but sit on what I paid for up front. I think I paid for preview pictures and that's about it.
Forget irked. I'm borderline enraged that they'll piss around with pre-orders for over a year while dropping a seemingly endless amount of other nonsense. I don't believe for a second all of this stuff just happened to be in production before all those year-old pre-orders.
MldMnrdReporter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:30 pm

Sigh...I just need to take a deep breath and not let it bug me. The $1000 loan I've given to Mezco will one day be collected.
piggyv01
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:29 am

Mezco said they were planning 4 G.I. Joes a year. If that holds true, we'll hopefully see another preorder soon. Who's your money on?
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:26 pm

piggyv01 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:29 am
Mezco said they were planning 4 G.I. Joes a year. If that holds true, we'll hopefully see another preorder soon. Who's your money on?
If it's not Snake Eyes I will eat my hat.
Stormbreaker1
Faster than a speeding bullet

Solomon Kane one:12 collective

Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:03 pm

Hi all,

I just found out about the Solomon Kane figure being offered from Mezco. I’d love to get one of these for my bookshelf, but it looks like I’m too late. Apart from Mezco and Big Bad Toy Store, which are pre-sold out, I haven’t found another resource that offers it for preorder.

I don’t own any of the one:12 figures, and I’ve never ordered from Mezco, so I don’t know how futile this Puritan’s quest may prove to be. :)

Thanks for any tips on how to get one of these.
Stormbreaker1

Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:14 pm

I just thought of a character I’d love to see get the one:12 treatment.

Elric of Melnibone!

Preferably based on the cover art from the old DAW paperbacks. (I believe the artist is Michael Whelan.)
Reefer Shark
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Re: Solomon Kane one:12 collective

Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:35 pm

Stormbreaker1 wrote:
Hi all,

I just found out about the Solomon Kane figure being offered from Mezco. I’d love to get one of these for my bookshelf, but it looks like I’m too late. Apart from Mezco and Big Bad Toy Store, which are pre-sold out, I haven’t found another resource that offers it for preorder.

I don’t own any of the one:12 figures, and I’ve never ordered from Mezco, so I don’t know how futile this Puritan’s quest may prove to be. :)

Keep an eye out at BBTS, they routinely cycle stock status on items as things are cancelled pretty constantly by us fickle collectors lol. Especially when it gets closer to release date.
Stormbreaker1

Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:08 pm

Reefer Shark wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:35 pm
Stormbreaker1 wrote:
Hi all,

Keep an eye out at BBTS, they routinely cycle stock status on items as things are cancelled pretty constantly by us fickle collectors lol. Especially when it gets closer to release date.
Thanks for the tip, it’s appreciated! I will do that.

I also sent an email to Mezco in case they could help point me in the direction of some other resources. My collection, if I can call it that, is very limited, so I would really hate to miss out on something like this.
dcucfan
CROM!

Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:57 am

Been out of town the last few weeks and finally got a chance to crack open Vapor. He doesn’t really fit with the the rest of the Rumble Society (maybe the PSCC) but man is he one of Mezco’s best. I usually have an idea of how I’ll pose a figure on the shelf before they arrive, but this guy is just so much fun and I’m still playing with him. He’s so good I put myself on the waitlist to see if I can snag another when they release the later batch.

I’m with those lamenting Mezco’s frustrating release schedule/practices, but Vapor is worth your time regardless.
BeefCake Head
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:07 am

Stormbreaker1 wrote:
Hi all,

While you search for additional options, I would suggest joining the waitlist on Mezco's sight. I have had my last 3 waitlist's convert so it may be your best option. The BBTS suggestion is a good one as well.
Stormbreaker1

Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:56 pm

BeefCake Head wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:07 am
Stormbreaker1 wrote:
Hi all,

While you search for additional options, I would suggest joining the waitlist on Mezco's sight. I have had my last 3 waitlist's convert so it may be your best option. The BBTS suggestion is a good one as well.
Your last three converted? That sounds good then. Thanks!
Wheeljack01
Here comes a new challenger!

Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:44 pm

DennyCrane wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:55 pm
Best thing about this release (and there are several) is that they ARE 80% there. This being the Zorro Anniversary, I feel the time is near. We already have a number of new Zorro related merch in the past year and more coming.

Had enough Marvel for a bit. We need Tarzan, The Phantom, Zorro, The Shadow, Green Hornet, Flash Gordon, etc.
These type of characters are what I have been hoping for the whole time with Mezco. Hopefully soon, the Phantom by Mezco could be amazing.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”