@resilient_customs 2.0 - Re: @resilient_customs 2.0 - Loading Dock 2-4, Brick Exterior, Wrestling Manager's Office

Looking for custom figures? Wanna display and get feedback on your finished custom toys? You found the right place. So show off your sculpts, models, customs, and other goods.
Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

@resilient_customs 2.0 - Re: @resilient_customs 2.0 - Loading Dock 2-4, Brick Exterior, Wrestling Manager's Office

Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:26 pm

Welp. Looks like my custom thread was lost in the blip. Might be for the better! Time to start over, I guess!

I'd been feeling a little unmotivated lately. Just haven't had the drive to work on customs a whole lot lately. Something pretty cool happened though, and it was like a shot in the arm (I'll post about this event at a later time in an appropriate forum). Here's the result of some much needed motivation!

Daredevil was made on the Klaw body, with black costume Daredevil forearms, both sets of hands, boots, belt, and holster. I made a few sets of billy clubs with plastruct rods. One set has a bendy wire connecting the two. I made a third set (not pictured), with an insanely long wire between the two for wrapping around the figure for dynamic poses! The logo on the chest is a water slide decal and was among my first attempts at using one.

The head was a cast and paint job by @supertomcustoms. I had to dry brush a little of my red on to better match the base body, but i was insanely impressed by his paint job, especially on the flesh part!

lefthook
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: @resilient_customs 2.0 - Daredevil

Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:13 am

right on! im very fond of the "boxer" style DD as its a very neat connection to his pops. digging that shade of red. looking forward to some extreme poses on the action thread soon
Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: @resilient_customs 2.0 - Daredevil

Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:07 pm

lefthook wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:13 am
right on! im very fond of the "boxer" style DD as its a very neat connection to his pops. digging that shade of red. looking forward to some extreme poses on the action thread soon
Thanks, lefthook!

I do love that boxer style, too. I also thought that if Hasbro makes a butterfly jointed Daredevil, it would be a classic one. This way, my custom figure is protected a little if Hasbro does do that.

I'm really looking forward to doing some action shots with him, as well!
Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: @resilient_customs 2.0 - Daredevil, Loading Dock 2

Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:56 pm

Well, over on the ol Instagram I got a commission for a loading dock. He asked for something similar to my first one, but different. I changed the layout a little, but kept the same basic formula. There are two alternate garage door pieces, one for a broken through look, one for half open look. It's larger in every direction as well.

Here's the results!

BingoBrown
Avengers Assemble

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:18 am

Stark Resilient wrote:
Here's the results!
Beautiful work!
Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:54 pm

BingoBrown wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:18 am
Stark Resilient wrote:
Here's the results!
Beautiful work!
Thank you!! I should have Loading Dock v3 posted by the end of this week now, too.
Fly4v
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:56 am

Super jealous of your Dare Devil.
That is the figure Hasbro needs to make.

Don't forget the SDCC exclusives this week while working on Dock v3.
Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:28 am

Fly4v wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:56 am
Super jealous of your Dare Devil.
That is the figure Hasbro needs to make.

Don't forget the SDCC exclusives this week while working on Dock v3.
Thank you! Daredevil is such an easy custom to make, you should totally do one!!

Appreciate that reminder, too! Luckily Dock v3 is just about done. Just needs some print out signage to go on, so I can wait til after the mayhem tomorrow and thursday to finish up!
kailryu
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:36 pm

Fabulous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:37 pm

kailryu wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:36 pm
Fabulous! Image
Thank you!!

If you think I forgot to take final photos of Loading Dock 3, you'd be right! I was so anxious about having to ship this one that I spent an evening box it up and securing it only to realize I didn't take better pictures. The only thing missing from these images are a few signs I put up though. This was a commission for Seth over at the MCE youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCQFsx ... C0jwkZLxcg).

Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: @resilient_customs 2.0 - Daredevil, Loading Dock 2, 3 and Now 4!

Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:44 pm

Loading dock number 4! This was another commission piece set up through instagram (@resilient_customs)

kailryu
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:56 am

Love these!

Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:57 pm

kailryu wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:56 am
Love these! ImageImageImage

Thanks so much!

Ands thanks for reminding me I need to update this thread a little!
Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: @resilient_customs 2.0 - Loading Dock 2-4, Brick Exterior, Wrestling Manager's Office

Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:07 pm

A few weeks back my buddy on fellow Fwoosher Matchu was doing a raffle on charity to benefit Charity. I won the previous one and knew I wanted to contribute to this one. So I threw together a little brick exterior building. This dio was also en excuse for me to work on my brick scale! I wish I remembered to take a final photo of the other side panel. I let the winner decide how the Door would get finished. Here's what I do have of it though:

My current diorama project has been a bit of a challenge. Working on it, scrapping pieces, and starting them over has been tough. I needed a small break from it so i could work on something and actually finish.

I was messaged by someone on instagram saying that he saved his Christmas money to get a small diorama for his 7” wrestling figures. I couldn't say no. He wanted something that could be a managers office with a wood floor. I’ve done a couple of wood textured pieces before, but this one is by far my favorite. I figured this dio could be built pretty quickly, and a few days later, here we are.

It was nice to work on a dio and complete one for the first time in awhile. I started my day job back up, and finding the balance of work and hobby was getting a little difficult. This dio served as a bit of a reset button for me and I’m feeling invigorated. Back to work on the other stuff now!

BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Re: @resilient_customs 2.0 - Re: @resilient_customs 2.0 - Loading Dock 2-4, Brick Exterior, Wrestling Manager's Office

Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:51 am

At this rate you could build your figures one cool looking city to live in. Great work, my friend!

Return to “Custom Galleries”