- Make one thread to showcase your customs. Start the thread with "So and So's Customs" or something like that. Be creative.
- Don't make a new thread when you finish a new custom. Just post it to the old thread and update the title. Something like "So and So's customs: Capitan Custom on pg5". Again, it's up to you, but it makes it easier for people to look for what you're talking about if you tell them what they are looking for. You can change your title by editing the first post of your thread.
- Keep it on topic. Off-topic chit chat will be deleted.
- Constructive criticism is welcome. If you have negative comments or suggestions about a custom, at least attempt to be tactful about it. Comments like "That sucks" or the like will be deleted. Do so at your own risk. Repeat offenders will either be banned from the Customs section or from the site as a whole.
- No gratuitous bumping of your thread. If you're on page 2, then make a new custom, take new pics, something, anything besides "I didn't want to be on page 2". It's essentially taking focus off of people that are showing newer work.
- No links to Ebay auctions, or Ebay in general, are allowed in this section. That is what the Pimp forum is for.
Looking for custom figures? Wanna display and get feedback on your finished custom toys? You found the right place. So show off your sculpts, models, customs, and other goods.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
- Location: This side of your screen. Pointing at you.