Dravenheart Designs: New figures 5/2 - Violator the Clown, WandaVision Scarlet Witch, Rai, Dan, Barret Wallace

Looking for custom figures? Wanna display and get feedback on your finished custom toys? You found the right place. So show off your sculpts, models, customs, and other goods.
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 3/18 - DK Returns Batma

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Wow, it's been a while. Things are crazy around here and there are soooo many projects that I'm trying to get finished. Here's a few of what I've managed to get done since the start of the month. First, my second rendition of Earth 2 Superman. Then, I fixed up Awesome Android. I've already got a second variation I fixed up that I'll post later. Seen those little Minecraft figures in stores? Everyone who plays uses a different skin, so I couldn't resist fixing up one for Batman. Marvel Now Magneto was to try out white paint some more, and go figure as soon as I finished him they gave him a new costume. lol Nuclear Man from Superman IV, first draft of Black Manta, and Red Skull as he appeared in the old Captain America and the Avengers game. And lastly, but still my favorite, Dark Knight Returns Batman. I wanted to make him for a while, but hated the massive Hulk size he always had. So, I went with the smaller, but still big, variation from Batman: Arkham City. Thanks for looking!

Earth 2 Superman v2

Awesome Android

Marvel Now Magneto

Minecraft Batman

Red Skull

Nuclear Man

Dark Knight Returns Batman

Black Manta
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 3/23 - Contra, Ravager

Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:49 am

Another healthy batch for the week. This was an insanely busy week for me outside of customs, and amazingly I managed to finish quite a few. But there are still many more on the workbench, so let's get started. I wanted to focus on game characters this week, so I couldn't resist trying the guys from Contra. Especially since I found those very befitting guns. I tried their initial design, with some ideas given by other customizers. Next we have Green Arrow and Midnighter, who were both requested. Lot of fun making both. Got to try a few new things out. Always thought Punisher looked better in a trench too. Red Tornado was perfect to go alongside a Vision I made, but have apparently forgotten to post. Second shot at Awesome Android, and wanted to have a third go at Batman Beyond, this time giving him a bigger build. Deathstroke and Ravager are two projects I've wanted to make for ages. Especially once I realized I could potentially use Elektra's head as a base for Ravager. It seemed to work all right.

As always, more images and info can be seen on my Facebook page. Just search Dravenheart Designs! Thanks for looking!

Lance "Scorpion" Bean

Bill "Mad Dog" Rizer

Red Tornado

Midnighter

Punisher

Deathstroke

Ravager

Green Arrow

Awesome Android v2

Batman Beyond v3
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 3/30 - Blanka, Toro

Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:37 pm

New batch here for the week. Think this pretty much catches me up. Save for a few stragglers I've missed over the months. First up, Cloak and Dagger as they appeared at the end of their Spider Island tie-in. Always thought it was kinda cool when characters swapped powers, so I wanted to fix them up. Blanka had a decent Jazwares release, but the build was way too small, so I wanted to bulk him up a bit. Picked up one of the New Invaders issues and really wanted to try making Jim Hammond. Especially after I made the Fantastic Four a couple months ago. Following Blanka, I also decided to try a couple characters from Saturday Night Slam Masters. First one I managed to finish was The Scorpion. Found a round black stand and decided to make a second Spot just because I thought it would be such an awesome stand for him. And I always really wanted to fix up the new design for Fantomex since I've made his previous X-Force costume twice. Still intend to make Cluster and Weapon XIII, as well. Also have Vision, who I mentioned before, and Dark Widow, who is Yelena Belova, made as she appears in Marvel: Avengers Alliance on Facebook. Really like the Dark Reign design they gave her. And lastly, Bengal was made after seeing a fellow customizer's design and wanting to try it myself, and I liked the new Adaptoid design in Avengers. So far, I've only seen it referred to as Adaptoid. Probably still Super Adaptoid, though. Thanks for looking!

Cloak and Dagger

Blanka

Jim Hammond

Spot v2

Fantomex

Dark Widow

Bengal

Adaptoid

The Scorpion

Vision
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 4/6 - Marvel Now Hyperi

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 am

This week has a few remakes and alterations. First up, I've been making multiple variations of Superman characters recently, using large builds following by slimmer builds, and decided to try the same thing for Shazam. Finally finished El Stingray to go alongside The Scorpion. Ended up with a Black Panther head so I decided to make an updated rendition of his previous Marvel Universe release. Next up is my second attempt at Aquaman. It was requested and directly based upon another customizer's rendition. Grabbed one of the new Marvel Infinite Hyperions just to make his new Marvel Now Avengers look. And lastly, I really liked my first USAgent, so I wanted to make another one, giving his shield a third attempt. And definitely my best one yet. Feel free to check them out. Thanks for looking!

Shazam

El Stingray

Black Panther

Aquaman v2

Marvel Now Hyperion

USAgent v2
Calbretto
Have extra testicles, will travel

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Damn, you're really cranking out the entire Marvel Universe. Great work. I really love Awesome Andy. Hyperion is really sweet too.
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:51 am

Thanks mate! Awesome Android has definitely become one of my favorites, as well!
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 4/13 - Venom, Riot

Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:52 am

Ok, so for this week we have two renditions of two characters. Larger and slimmer variations of both Venom and Riot. Was asked to do another slimmer Venom, wanted to see what Riot looked like in the same build. He works much better in the bulky look, and wanted to make another Venom to fit in scale with him. We also have a third costume variation for Ultraman. And I wanted to try out Moon Knight's white suit appearance from the first issue of his rebooted series. I've been catching up on Ultimates, and Ultimate Wonder Man caught my eye, so I had to try him out. And lastly, a requested character in the form of Wonder Woman. Should be a lot of those next week. Feel free to check them out! Thanks for looking!

Ultraman

Moon Knight

Ultimate Wonder Man

Riot

Riot v2

Venom v2

Venom v3

Wonder Woman
Calbretto
Have extra testicles, will travel

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 4/13 - Venom, Riot

Thu May 01, 2014 6:32 pm

More great stuff. You really crank these out fast, but the sculpting and painting is top notch. Very impressive!
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 5/5 - Morbius, Sersi

Mon May 05, 2014 7:10 pm

Thanks mate!

Been almost a month since I've gotten to post here, so this probably isn't everything I've made lately. Lost track. Here's a brief overview of each. Lasher and Phage are two new symbiotes made to go alongside Riot. Gladiator I came across while looking up images of Hyperion. Sersi, Vindicator, Kree Soldier, Bengal, and Mr Fear were all requested figures. A fourth Riddler, this one using a bigger build. And someone mentioned giving USAgent a gold star instead of black, so I made a fourth using that. Been looking for a reason to make some more Green Lantern characters, then a request came in for one. Finally got around to another Minecraft skin, this time making the Injustice Nightwing variation, the one I like to use myself. Still have one figure left to work with. Lastly, Hobgoblin and Morbius. I started with Morbius, using his animated look to finally figure out how to make him, and ended up trying a more animated inspired Hobgoblin as well. Feel free to check them out. Thanks for looking!

Gladiator

Lasher

Vindicator

Minecraft Nightwing

Riddler v4

USAgent v4

Phage

Hobgoblin

Morbius

Green Lantern

Sersi

Mr Fear v2, Kree Soldier, Bengal v2
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 5/11 - Wesker, John Ste

Mon May 12, 2014 6:19 am

Post 100. For once a week postings, this feels like a proud moment for me. And I greatly appreciate the comments I've gotten along the way. Unfortunately, I don't have any overly extravagant customs to show of on this momentous occasion, but here's what I do have for this week.

First in line comes my third Resident Evil character. I always thought it would be Claire. But, instead, inspired by the exceptional likeness of the new Avengers Assemble Hawkeye figure, comes Albert Wesker. Next up was this week's wild card. Random figure in the form of the Supergirl from the future, Cir-El. Been going back and remaking old projects, seeing how my new renditions compare to my originals. So, my latest in that endeavor is the lesser known Spiderman villain, Will O' The Wisp. In Marvel vs Capcom, one of Doom's alternate skins in inspired by his 2099 look. I love how the skin looks, so I fixed up a rendition of that. And following the same pattern as my previous USAgent customs, I decided to try the same thing with other Captain America characters, and opted for Isaiah Bradley, the first Captain America. And finally, following up on my previous Hal Jordan custom, and my love of Green Lantern, comes John Stewart, with a Rock head due to inspiration from all those previous rumors about him portraying the Green Lantern in Justice League. Thanks for looking!

Albert Wesker

Cir-El

Will O' The Wisp v2

Marvel vs Capcom Dr Doom 2099

Isaiah Bradley

John Stewart
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 6/5 - New 52 Shazam

Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:09 am

Lot of new guys this time around, since I haven't posted in forever. I won't go into long descriptions of each. Just a couple of quick notes this time. First, the second Martian Manhunter is based upon his Player Two design from a MUGEN game. Space Ghost is done in his origin style from the 2005 prequel comic. Some X-Men customs that were made to go along with the release of the new movie. And a first attempt at Geki from the first Street Fighter. He's on the list to make again shortly. And the last note is that New 52 Shazam is my new favorite rendition of Shazam and one of my favorite customs to date. Thanks for looking!

New 52 Shazam

X-Factor Beast

Magik

X-Men Juggernaut

Icarus

Red Hood v2

Street Fighter Geki

Ultimate Nick Fury

Fantomex

Martian Manhunter v1 & v2

Nightwing v2

Space Ghost Origin

Red Hood v3
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 6/22 - Jack O Lantern

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:43 am

Been a little while thanks to no Internet and being sick. But, this should pretty much catch me up here. Save for a few missing. Nothing special to really say on any of them. Except Kyle Rayner, who I made just so I could take group shots with both John Stewart and Hal Jordan, and Jason Todd and Donna Troy. lol Also delving back into quite a few Superman projects these days, as well. With New 52 Superman being my first endeavor into that design. I actually really like how it came out. Feel free to check them out! Thanks for looking!

Jack O Lantern & Jackal

Ultimate Rick Jones

Ultimate Vision

Black Bat

Jason Todd v2

New 52 Superman

Batman v2

Green Lantern Kyle Rayner

Atom

Blazing Skull v4
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 6/29 - Balrog

Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:31 am

Not a ton this week, but definitely some favorites. Finally finished up Balrog from Street Fighter, and I'm already working on a second per request. Getting back big into Street Fighter customs right now, so a few will likely be popping up over the next few weeks. Next up, some remakes since I've been a bit off lately. Llyron and Darwin, which were fun to try again. And then some more Joe styled figures in the form of Slice & Dice. Know nothing about them, but had some decent parts, so I thought I'd give them a shot. And lastly, two variations of Gambit as the Horseman Death. The first one is a remake of my very first custom. I wanted to see how I've come along. And the second is a rendition of his return to death a few years ago. Probably my favorite design for him as Death. Thanks for looking!

Balrog

Llyron v2

Darwin v2

Slice & Dice

Gambit as the Horseman of Apocalypse, Death v3 & v4
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 7/10 - Darkseid, Amazo

Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Few larger build characters this week. Little late getting them up, but wanted to make sure they were posted before this weekend, since I have a ton more expected done. First up, remakes of two older characters I made in smaller builds, Amazo and Apollo. Think they look good in the bigger build. Darkseid is one I've wanted to finish for ages, and finally got him done. Finally went back and made another Injustice styled Nightwing, and Vostok, along with finally finishing my Raven custom. Always liked this costume for Cyborg Superman and fixed it up as an example for someone wanting his classic blue costume. Saw a design similar to this one for Ultron in a comic recently and decided to try it out. And lastly, the World War II veteran and member of the Government's first mutant team, Freedom Force, the Crimson Commando. Thanks for looking!

Darkseid

Amazo v2

Crimson Commando

Vostok v2

Ultron

Raven

Injustice Nightwing v2

Cyborg Superman

Apollo v2
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 7/17 - Phantom, Hawkeye

Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:55 am

Lot of remakes this time. Since I finally worked out a mix for a decent purple, I thought I'd go back and try Phantom again. Also finally allowed me to try my favorite design for Hawkeye, his Heroes Reborn look. I was also asked to go back and make another Balrog, as well as another Black Adam. Kryptonite Man was a random one that I just thought would be interest, just like going back and making another USAgent. Really like fixing him up. And it seemed like great timing since I was going back to remake Brutaal, as well. Who, I only made so I could pose him with the newest Earth 2 Superman, Val-Zod. And lastly, making more use of the MIB figures, I decided to fix up the son of the Kingpin, Richard Fisk, the Rose.

Phantom v2

Balrog v2

Heroes Reborn Hawkeye

Black Adam v2

Kryptonite Man

Earth 2 Supermen - Brutaal v5 & Val-Zod

USAgent v5

The Rose

Return to “Custom Galleries”