Dravenheart Designs: New figures 5/2 - Violator the Clown, WandaVision Scarlet Witch, Rai, Dan, Barret Wallace

Looking for custom figures? Wanna display and get feedback on your finished custom toys? You found the right place. So show off your sculpts, models, customs, and other goods.
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 12/22 - Firestar, Dared

Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:25 am

First off, thanks for the compliment mate! Planning a Harvey Birdman in the figure at some point. I've seen some pretty cool renditions of the character.

Next, quite a bit this week. Been busy trying to catch up a little before the Holidays kick in. First, a conversation sparked up the desire to see how a movie rendition of Superior Spiderman would look. Banshee and Donna Troy were both requested characters that came out nicely. Been wanting to fix up a Banshee custom for a while. Old Man Logan was the first of a couple of Christmas presents, and Gideon was a character I finally got up the courage to try. Better than I expected on a first draft. Lastly, I was looking over a list of old MU characters and decided to try a few of them out with the new bodies. Silver Surfer, Shadowland Daredevil, and Firestar seemed like great places to start.

Thanks for checking them out, and everyone have a Merry Christmas, or whatever you choose to celebrate!

Superior Spiderman. Movie rendition of the character. Amazing Spiderman Ultra Poseable Movie figure repaint.

Silver Surfer. Bigger build variation of the previously released MU figure. MU Captain America body with Silver Surfer head and board.

Shadowland Daredevil. An updated rendition of the previously released MU character. MU Daredevil repaint with Storm Shadow swords.

Old Man Logan. The titular character from the popular mini series. WO Movie Logan body, movie Sabretooth jacket and head.

Gideon. Power replicating mutant and former recurring enemy of X-Force. MU Captain America body, cast head.

Firestar. Updated rendition of the previous MU release. MU Elektra repaint with Mockingbird head.

Donna Troy. A second rendition of the first Wonder Girl. MU Black Widow base, X-23 lower legs and hair, Psylocke belt.

Banshee. The Irish born mutant and former member of the X-Men. MU Captain America body, Steve Rogers head, and Bandai Banshee wings.
Push You Down
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:04 pm

I love the Superior Spiderman using the movie figure. It looks great.

I also love that you made Gideon.
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Thanks mate! I think the look fits well too. Really cool since it was mostly just painting black over certain areas to match the design layout.

And thanks. I figured he was worth a shot. Have to try him again later when my skill improve more.
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 1/5 - Tick, Venom, Vorm

Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:51 am

Been quite busy these past couple of weeks. But, here's some of my recent projects. Went back and tried Joe the Condor and Ken the Eagle once more. Haven't yet worked out Jun. Those projects also made me a bit bold I delved into the original Power Rangers a bit with the Red Ranger, then gave Tick a shot. This is actually my second rendition of the character. I made one shortly after I started customizing, but I hated it so much I never posted it. lol Last big one to note is Venom. Been seeing a lot of Venom customs popping up lately, and I really like his first appearance look, so I decided to try my own rendition of it. Feel free to check them out and the others I have posted below. Thanks for looking!

Joe the Condor v2

Ken the Eagle v3

MMPR Red Ranger

Tick

Black Widow

Vormund

First Appearance Venom

Darwin

Ultimate Electro
1987olds442
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Spoon! :mrgreen: Another great batch of customs... so what do you have some kind of assembly line for these cool MU customs :)
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:29 am

Thanks mate! Assembly line would certainly make things easier, but I just work rather avidly on them. And then I sell the vast majority to finance the creation of more. It also helps with my incentive to sit down and work on more. Which in turn allows me to enhance my speed and quality. Of course, I did have a bad habit of staying up half the night working last week. lol
mkultra
CROM!

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:44 am

These look great. I think Darwin is my favorite from the new batch. You did a great job on the color choices and paint job.
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Thanks mate! He's definitely one of my prouder works!
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 1/13 - Havok, Ms Marvel

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Following Firestar and Shadowland Daredevil, I decided to take a week to go back and update some of the other older Marvel Universe figures. That list brought me to guys like Cyclops, Havok, Ms Marvel, and Iron Fist. The last one being mentioned to me a lot when first announced my plans to do this. Working on others, as well, so hopefully they'll be up at a later date. Following my previous X-Force Warpath I was asked to make the same character, but in his classic blue and red costume. And I finally finished Superwoman! Whew. Thanks for checking them out!

Warpath

Superwoman

Ms Marvel

Cyclops

Havok

Iron Fist
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 1/19 - Earth 2 Superman

Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:07 am

Projects are everywhere this week. I finally saw the new shield for Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and decided to fix one up. And continuing my previous updated figures, I decided to give Red Guardian a shot. Delving into the realm of obscurity comes Marvel's Armless Tigerman. Hollywood, the future variation of Wonder Man, has been mentioned to me a lot, so I decided to give him a shot. And lastly, I recently saw an image of Earth 2 Superman, a servant of Apokolips who calls himself Brutaal, and couldn't resist fixing him up. Though, I need to grab an Earth 2 comic. I'm quite sure I was supposed to paint the back of the cape black. Well, I wouldn't mind going back and trying him again later. I really like the design. Thanks for looking!

Armless Tigerman

Earth 2 Superman - Brutaal

Hollywood

Captain America: The Winter Soldier, movie Shield

Red Guardian
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 1/26 - Earth 2 Batman

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:30 am

Right off the bat this week I finally got around to updating the Fantastic Four. I always liked their uniforms from volume 3, so I wanted to go with something very similar to that. I couldn't get everything I needed for every character I wanted to make, so I filled in the gap with Dr Doom. In an alternate reality, he was husband to Sue Storm, father of Valeria Von Doom, and leader of the Fantastic Four. I fixed up Aquaman by request. My first time sculpting up an entire body. Not terrible for a first draft, but I definitely hope to try him again when I better my skill some. And lastly, but certainly not least, my favorite for the week. When I made Earth 2 Superman, my intention was always to make Batman instead. So, I had to go back and fix him up. My best Batman custom to date. Thanks for looking!

Mr Fantastic

Invisible Woman

Human Torch

Dr Doom

Earth 2 Batman

Aquaman
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 2/6 - Toxin, Whirlwind

Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:11 am

Little bit of everything this week. Delving back into DC a little comes Red Star from Teen Titans. Working on quite a bit more DC at the moment. Redid the Fallen a bit, and made a second variation of Gilgamesh. Also tried going and making another Toxin using the bigger build. Wanted to give him the oversized hands, as well, but didn't have anything on hand that would work for that. So, I opted for the generic look for now, but do hope to redo him again and make some other symbiotes soon. Wanted to try a new design on Professor X, giving him one of his field uniforms, and finally finished a recent request in the form of the ever complicated, but still cool to make, Whirlwind! Thanks for looking!

Whirlwind

Red Star

The Fallen v2

Professor X

Toxin v2

Gilgamesh v2
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 2/26 - MMPR, Black Hand

Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:15 am

Been a few weeks, but I'm finally back with a full batch. Being sick for a couple weeks really took me off my game. So, if you're going to come back, come back with a bang. I got a great reception overall when I made my first Red Ranger, mostly followed with requests to see the rest of the guys. I lucked into getting the whole set for a really good price, so I managed to go back and fix up the entire team. Contributing another DC character comes in the form of Black Hand. I came across this white variation of Iron Fist while looking for images of another character, but thought it was a cool project to try. And lastly, a small additional project was one of the Anti-Monitor's Shadow Demons from Crisis on Infinite Earths. Feel free to check them out! Thanks for looking!

Red Ranger v2

Green Ranger

Black Ranger

Blue Ranger

Yellow Ranger

Pink Ranger

Black Hand

Iron Fist

Shadow Demon
1987olds442
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Those MMPR figures look great as do the rest of them... Great work :)
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Thanks mate! Much appreciated!

Return to “Custom Galleries”