Dravenheart Designs: New figures 5/2 - Violator the Clown, WandaVision Scarlet Witch, Rai, Dan, Barret Wallace

Looking for custom figures? Wanna display and get feedback on your finished custom toys? You found the right place. So show off your sculpts, models, customs, and other goods.
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 7/27 - Jill Valentine

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:28 am

Missed a week, so I'll try to post again midweek to catch up. Didn't want to overload a single post. Starting things off, a lot of remakes this week. Sunspot, Blanka, Meteor Man, Wesker, and Red Son Superman were all characters I wanted to take a second crack at. Well, Meteor Man was a request that came through with Machine Man. Random was also a request, and I was asked to leave off an arm cannon. I recently lost my copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2 with an old hard drive, which sucked, but watching some videos on YouTube drove me to making a Jill Valentine. Cyborg Superman was a perfect followup to my previous rendition, a maskless Subzero was one of two simple Mortal Kombat characters I couldn't resist fixing up, and Earth 2 Red Tornado was the obvious next step after Earth 2 Superman. Thanks for looking!

Jill Valentine

Random

Earth 2 Red Tornado

Sunspot v2

Albert Wesker v2

Machine Man & Meteor Man v2

Subzero

Red Son Superman v2

Cyborg Superman

Blanka v2
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 8/3 - Flashpoint Batman

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:03 am

First off, following my last non blue Beast, I was asked four more, so here we have what I understand to be every costume he wore before he went blue. Also remade Morbius for a third time, and took a sixth shot at USAgent, this time repainting the shield as a whole. Following three variations of Space Ghost, I thought I should finally make his sidekicks, Jace and Jan. It also seemed like a great time to finally give his alternate reality evil counterpart, Space Spectre, a shot. Looked up a few Noir characters, and one of the first ones that caught my eye was Daredevil. And lastly, my favorites. Following the SDCC reveals for Batman v Superman, both characters just to the top of my project list. First, I finished a Long Halloween Batman, and then I finally pieced together a Flashpoint Batman, one of my absolute favorite Batman designs. And to top it off, I fixed up one of the few Superman designs I was currently able to accomplish, Earth's End Superman. Thanks for looking!

Flashpoint Batman

Jace & Jan

Space Spectre

Daredevil Noir

Morbius v3

USAgent v6

Beast v2, v3, v4, & v5

Long Halloween Batman

Earth's End Superman
crackhead9000
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:37 am

These are incredible. Wonderful work.
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Thanks mate! Much appreciated!
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 8/24 - M Bison, Bizarro

Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:42 am

Partially catching up since it's been a few weeks. Lot of remakes this time around, so I won't go over most of them. Couple worth mentioning, however. First, a Major Victory custom felt right considering Guardians of the Galaxy came out this month. I considered it a good excuse to remake one of my favorite characters. This second Daredevil Noir is hopefully closer to his actual design. Machine Man now has an extended arm. And this is my third build for a Shazam figure. Couldn't resist trying it out. Now, the new stuff. Being on a Superman kick, I decided to finally try the classic Bizarro design. Once you get used to painting the emblem one way, it gets really difficult trying to it backwards. lol Black Lightning is one I've been trying to do for ages, but just finally got a head for him. I still haven't seen Iron Man and Captain America: Heroes United, but I was informed of this Hydra design for Cap, and loving black and red costumes, I couldn't resist fixing it up. And my new current favorite, M Bison! Also one of the most complex customs I've made to date. But, he was a ton of fun, and has helped me progress on numerous other Street Fighter customs, so I hope to have more to share over the next few weeks. Thanks for looking!

M Bison

Hydra Captain America

Vance Astro v2

Shazam v3

Daredevil 2099 v2

Daredevil Noir v2

Black Panther v2

Machine Man v2

Jim Hammond v2

Red Son Superman v3, Earth 2 Superman Val-Zod v2, Classic Superman v2, & New 52 Superman v3

Bizarro

Phantom v2

Black Lightning
1987olds442
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Another great batch these all look great :)

How do you find the time to turn out all of these great customs, do have a sweat shop in your basement or something? :lol:
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:24 am

1987olds442 wrote:Another great batch these all look great :)

How do you find the time to turn out all of these great customs, do have a sweat shop in your basement or something? :lol:
Thanks mate!

I actually sell most every custom I ever make. Save for a very select few. It does great to pay for more parts, but as long as I can keep up, it serves as a pretty decent occupation, as well.
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 9/14 - Cammy, Oni, Evil

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:07 am

Been a little slower lately since I've been delving into Street Fighter customs more. I've been quite particular about the designs, so they've been slowing me down. For those renditions, I've finally made my top favorite character from the series, Cammy. Also finally got to one of my new favorites, Oni. Due to some complications, I took a slightly different approach and attempted a more classic rendition of Evil Ryu, followed by a more accurate take on Geki. And lastly, a random 3rd Strike character, Twelve. More of those to come. Also finally got around to making the full Deadly Genesis team, Petra, Sway, Vulcan, and Darwin. Also finally got around to making a couple of renditions of one of my favorite Heralds, Firelord. Strong Guy also isn't my design. Came at a request, and I borrowed the design from another awesome customizer. A few other remakes, and that pretty much finishes us up for the week. Thanks for looking!

Cammy

Fallen One v3

Strong Guy

Vindicator v2

Phantom v4

Evil Ryu

Geki v2

Vulcan v3, Darwin v3, Petra, & Sway

Firelord

Firelord v2

Oni

Twelve
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 9/29 - Dragon Man, Fire

Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:36 am

Quite behind. Lots to catch up on here. Won't go through everything. One more Street Fighter character in the form of Akuma. I don't think there were any others just yet. Different take on Havok's new costume, as well. Dragon Man was built to somewhat replicate his 6" scale variation. I think that did all right. Lot of other remakes, as well, and even a first endeavor into the Dragon Ball Z with a simpler rendition of Vegeta. And I have a major soft spot for gorgeous Irish redheads, so I couldn't resist the urge to make Siryn right alongside Banshee. Long overdue. Feel free to check them out! Thanks for looking!

Akuma

Marvel Now Havok

The Spectre & Jim Corrigan

Flashpoint Batman v2

Beast v6

Doombot

Siryn & Banshee v2

Justice Lords Superman v2 & Sinestro Corps Superman

Future's End Superman & Eradicator v2

Vegeta

Batman v4

Random v2, Carrion, & Dragon Man
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 10/13 - Jade, Deadshot

Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:41 am

Last month focused primary on a consistent Street Fighter theme. This month, we focus on Mortal Kombat. By surprising popular request, as well. The designs can be complex and irritating, so I opted to start a bit simpler. First, I finished off the Jazwares ninja set with Tremor, then made a properly colored Smoke, along with a more befitting grey variation. Then comes two variations of Hydro. His ninja form from the comics, and his Cyber form from Mortal Kombat Legacy. Next, I finally got to remake Earth 2 Batman, even got a duo shot of him with Flashpoint Batman. Finally attempted a first rendition of Mr Sinister's short lived team, the Nasty Boys. By request, Deadshot and a Red Lantern Supergirl. And finally, some Future's End love with Sinestro, Firestorm, and Aquaman. Thanks for looking!

Tremor

Cyber Smoke v1 & v2

Earth 2 Batman v2

Nasty Boys - Ramrod, Hairbag, Ruckus, Slab, & Gorgeous George

Future's End Aquaman

Deadshot

Jade

Red Lantern Supergirl

Future's End Sinestro

Future's End Firestorm

Cyber Hydro & Hydro
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Re: Dravenheart Designs: New figures 11/19- New Warriors, U-

Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:33 am

Been making insane progress these last few weeks, and still knocking out lots of awesome projects every week. Recent requests have been really forcing me to up my game, and I love it. I won't ramble too much. We got full sets, Marvel, DC, Mortal Kombat, and even Street Fighter this time around. Even fixed up a random Batman figure inspired by the old Batman Nes game. Feel free to check them out! Thanks for looking!

New Warriors - Speedball, Namorita, Night Thrasher, Firestar, Nova, Justice

U-Foes - Vapor, Vector, X-Ray, Ironclad

Triton

Cyber Reptile

Noob Saibot's Shadow

Mileena

Kitana

Darth Havok

Liquid Snake

Darth Revan

Blade

Kamakura

Powerfist

New 52 Ultraman v2

Harvey Birdman

Dino Riders Questar

Wolfman

Decapre

Quan Chi

Nes inspired Batman

Kingdom Come Superman

Reiko
chris350
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:40 am

Holy crap, you're a busy dude. I dont know where to start. They all look great, nice paint apps and nice choices for base bodies. Especially like the U Foes and Triton from this group, but I really like the part choices for the X-Factor Beast. Great job!
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:16 pm

chris350 wrote:Holy crap, you're a busy dude. I dont know where to start. They all look great, nice paint apps and nice choices for base bodies. Especially like the U Foes and Triton from this group, but I really like the part choices for the X-Factor Beast. Great job!
Thanks mate! Very much appreciated!
Calbretto
Have extra testicles, will travel

Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Wow! Amazing stuff. I love Harvey Birdman.
Dravenheart
Avengers Assemble

Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:45 pm

Calbretto wrote:Wow! Amazing stuff. I love Harvey Birdman.
Thanks mate! Much appreciated!

Return to “Custom Galleries”