Guile's Capcom Custom Figures Collection (All Capcom Characters)

Looking for custom figures? Wanna display and get feedback on your finished custom toys? You found the right place. So show off your sculpts, models, customs, and other goods.
WilliamVanGuile
CROM!

Guile's Capcom Custom Figures Collection (All Capcom Characters)

Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:30 pm

I own these customs, but since i dont make these customs, please feel to move this thread to another part of the board.

I've been collecting custom figures since 2008 so bear with me for only a few of them a day. (I promise)Some of these customs are made by fellow fwoosher adi.batara from FUman studio and sanjuro04.

First 5 are Juri Han, Laura, Rose, Lucia and Poison from Capcom's Street Fighter by Sanjuro04Image

I don't want to overwhelm you guys with bunch of pics, so follow my ig: @gihisme to see more detailed pics of these customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WilliamVanGuile
CROM!

Re: Guile's Capcom Custom Figures Collection (All Capcom Characters)

Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:03 pm

Day 2 post featuring 3 customs by fellow fwoosher sanjuro04 (elena, ibuki, and makoto) and 2 shfiguarts customs in sakura and karin by anekatoys, a customizer from indonesia.

I dont mean to bump my own post this often, but i'm also cataloguing them on this thread, so... ImageImage

Like i said before, you can check my IG : @gihisme for more pics of these customs.

WilliamVanGuile
CROM!

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:30 am

Next up is a bunch of customs made from the bootleg marvel legends black cat figure.

Laura, Roxy, and Jessica (from final fight), were made by my guy Daniel Sandi from figurerealm. 80's haired poison and crimson viper were made by Ridho from figurealm as well.

For more pics, refer to the first post i share about my social media.

WilliamVanGuile
CROM!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:11 am

Next up is Deejay, Dudley from sf 3, Poison from final fight, Abel from sf 4, all made by fellow fwoosher adi.batara from FUman studio. Hugo and Belger, the boss from Final Fight were made by Jufri of figurerealm.

For more pics, refer to my first post for my IG info.

WilliamVanGuile
CROM!

Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:39 am

Dolls starts with Enero, Fevrier, marz, aprile, and Satsuki.

Their name derived from the month january-may in various languages, for more pics, refer to my info in the first post.

WilliamVanGuile
CROM!

Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:22 am

Up next are a few different version of shadaloo cammy (sf alpha version), and a few version of juni and juli.

These Juni and Juli are made from those awful aoa jean grey ML figure by fellow fwoosher sanjuro04
These Juni and Juli were made off sota toys' cammy 10 years back by fellow fwoosher FUman studio.
This sf alpha cammy was made by predatoys from figurerealm, the base was again a sota cammy.

This one is made off an shfiguarts cammy by a local customizer, anekatoys.

For more pics, refer to my first post.

Return to “Custom Galleries”