Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch Customs - AoU, MoM x2

Looking for custom figures? Wanna display and get feedback on your finished custom toys? You found the right place. So show off your sculpts, models, customs, and other goods.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch Customs - AoU, MoM x2

Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:46 pm

Got tired of holes on my shelf...

Just Infinity War Wanda hair on Wandavision body, repainted the arms, make-up and reshaped/clipped the tiara. Not hard, but IW Wanda isn't cheap.

Claire Temple, Infinity War Wanda head (with Claire's peg shaved WAY down), a Wandavision hand, an America hand and a super-poseable Buffy Faith hair (had trouble finding a good hair swap).

AoU Wanda:

ML Nico body, Jubilee arms, Civil War Wanda hair and a Figuarts Wanda face. The jacket is super-poseable Buffy Faith cut down (then reglued because I cut wrong). Her make-up needs to be changed but I don't want to mess with the Figuarts likeness.

tetragene
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch Customs - AoU, MoM x2

Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:43 pm

awesome work -- they all turned out great & that is a very inventive use of parts from characters (Jubilee, Nico) & a line I wouldn't normally think about (Buffy), but they work perfectly. The battle damage & blood on MoM psycho Wanda turned out so well & the Faith hair is perfect for that wet/sweaty look. The AoU Wanda makes me disappointed Hasbro ignored her for Legends

Return to “Custom Galleries”