ProjectsByJonYeo - 40k McFarlane St Celestine

Looking for custom figures? Wanna display and get feedback on your finished custom toys? You found the right place. So show off your sculpts, models, customs, and other goods.
projectsbyjonyeo
Here comes a new challenger!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

ProjectsByJonYeo - 40k McFarlane St Celestine

Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:54 am

This was my first action figure custom

When I first saw the artist proof McFarlane Sisters Of Battle I knew I had to try this

Base - 40k McFarlane Sisters Of Battle Figure
3d Printed Parts - Head, sword, sheath and halo
Wings - McFarlane Batman Who Laughs Wings
Stand - Warhammer 40k flight stand and wire

Yoda36
Customized

Re: ProjectsByJonYeo - 40k McFarlane St Celestine

Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:28 pm

I know Warhammer 40K, but creating an action figure out of it is new to me. Does it have any articulation? For that is kind of a must when posting here. You did an outstanding job with collecting the parts and painted by the standard of experienced miniature painters!
If there is articulation, some action photo's would be nice. And close-ups of your brilliant paintwork.
projectsbyjonyeo

Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:02 am

Off Topic
I know Warhammer 40K, but creating an action figure out of it is new to me. Does it have any articulation? For that is kind of a must when posting here. You did an outstanding job with collecting the parts and painted by the standard of experienced miniature painters!
If there is articulation, some action photo's would be nice. And close-ups of your brilliant paintwork.
It is based of the warhammer 40k McFarlane figures so it has all the articulation that those figures have (I was able to keep the wing articulation too)

Some close up shots

Back Wing Joints

Shoulder Pads

Energy Blade

Gem

Face
Yoda36
Customized

Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:19 am

Awesome! Great paintjob, love the details! And at least the wings and arms can move, that's something. A known issue with MacFarlane.
projectsbyjonyeo

Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:47 am

Off Topic
Awesome! Great paintjob, love the details! And at least the wings and arms can move, that's something. A known issue with MacFarlane.
Yes, the legs aren't the most poseable, especially with the belts and the talbards.

Return to “Custom Galleries”