Star Wars The Vintage Collection

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Mon May 10, 2021 4:13 pm

Return of the Jedi Boba Fett just hit my BBTS pile of loot, and it's also openly listed on their site for sale.
crosshair
Avengers Assemble

Thu May 13, 2021 4:37 pm

Mister Skeezler wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 4:16 pm
It's amazing that after completely destroying the Haslab record with the Razor Crest, TVC is still treated as an afterthought.
This has been a big time headscratcher too. I know toy development takes time, but them not showing off any more Mandalorian figures in the pipeline besides IG-11 is so strange. Where is Kuill? A blurgg? Fennic Shand? Maybe they'll all be shown when we get closer to the release of the Razor Crest, but still seems strange to not have shown those by now.
Nik
Super Poseable

Thu May 13, 2021 9:55 pm

Every time they reveal a new Mando character for Black Series, I get the TVC Collector Jealousy Blues. Where's OUR Koska Reeves, Zero, Bo Katan etc etc?
rocket_jedi
Here comes a new challenger!

Fri May 14, 2021 1:26 am

Hey there collecting gurus...

I have an original Kenner Luke Skywalker with double-telescoping lightsaber that I put up for auction on eBay, but I have no idea what it might be worth. I've seen items like this sell for anywhere between $100 and $1,200 or more.

The one I'm selling is in near-mint condition, with a nearly perfect lightsaber (no kinks or bends in it of any kind). So I'm assuming that means I should expect to receive a price towards the higher end of that price range? Perhaps even more?

I just want to be sure I don't get ripped off because I know I will never be able to replace it with another one in such fine condition. Can anyone give me an idea of what I should expect to get for it?

Thanks for your input!
Reefer Shark
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri May 14, 2021 9:15 pm

hah, seriously! The fact that black series may be the only option to get these characters is really the only thing keeping me collecting those... if they pumped out the same characters in the TVC line, or even in 5poa, I would drop the black series like a hot potato!
Nik
Super Poseable

Fri May 14, 2021 9:34 pm

Same here, except my Solo collection. I went hard on the collectibles for that movie, especially Enfys Nest. I have like 5 different Enfys Nest figures. But yeah, Black Series doesn't fit with my collection of Star Wars toys I've been acquiring since 1983 like TVC does, so it will always be inferior IMO.
Reefer Shark
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri May 14, 2021 9:58 pm

Nik wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 9:34 pm
Same here, except my Solo collection. I went hard on the collectibles for that movie, especially Enfys Nest. I have like 5 different Enfys Nest figures. But yeah, Black Series doesn't fit with my collection of Star Wars toys I've been acquiring since 1983 like TVC does, so it will always be inferior IMO.
Same here! I managed to score everything produced from Solo except the Wal-Mart Kessel playset.. I need to grab it, Im sure it's not going for a lot of money or anything like that since those cardboard sets bombed pretty hard!
Nik
Super Poseable

Sat May 15, 2021 3:23 am

Yeah I passed up on those just cuz they never went on clearance. One of those times I shoulda just bit when I saw em.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 15, 2021 6:43 pm

Dorkside has the Kessel set for $6.99: https://dorksidetoys.com/products/sw-s2 ... 33a8&_ss=r

Basically paying retail for that Han figure at that price. :)
Reefer Shark
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat May 15, 2021 6:51 pm

JPC wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 6:43 pm
Dorkside has the Kessel set for $6.99: https://dorksidetoys.com/products/sw-s2 ... 33a8&_ss=r

Basically paying retail for that Han figure at that price. :)
Damn! For 10.99 shipped, I couldnt pass it up. I guess my Solo collection is completely complete now lol

Thanks for the heads up JPC!
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 16, 2021 12:08 am

I saw Endor Han, Hoth Luke, Ackbar, and Royal Guard at Target, so these waves continue to be one and done at my stores.
Scotch n Ciggs
CROM!

Mon May 17, 2021 4:14 am

My rotj boba fett order from bbts arrived this weekend. Pretty good Fett and looks good in slave 1.
supermonkey
teh awsum

Tue May 18, 2021 6:29 pm

mrboshek wrote:I saw Endor Han, Hoth Luke, Ackbar, and Royal Guard at Target, so these waves continue to be one and done at my stores.
I found them at Walmart today.

Hoth Luke's "Dynasty" shoulders hurt my heart.
LipSmack
Avengers Assemble

Thu May 20, 2021 3:44 am

Scotch n Ciggs wrote:
My rotj boba fett order from bbts arrived this weekend. Pretty good Fett and looks good in slave 1.
Congrats, can I ask, was it the corrected version with the sensor bar? And when did you order? Was it recently?
Scotch n Ciggs
CROM!

Thu May 20, 2021 6:36 am

LipSmack wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 3:44 am
Scotch n Ciggs wrote:
Congrats, can I ask, was it the corrected version with the sensor bar? And when did you order? Was it recently?
Ordered two recently and both showed up with sensor bars.

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”