Star Wars The Vintage Collection

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
User avatar
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5531
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:23 am

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:38 pm

sepster wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:41 pm
Deluxe Boba Fett (Morak):

https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2022/01/ ... -revealed/

Target exclusive, goes up for PO tomorrow (1/26) at 1PM EST. Says it come with four additional accessories (not shown).
Are you sure it's not today, 1/25?
User avatar
crosshair
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 638
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:01 pm

I'm sticking to my word and not getting these "deluxe" Bobas. They look super nice, but not for an additional $10.

They'll almost certainly release these on a vintage card later down the line.
User avatar
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Just north of 'the D'
Posts: 7357
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:31 am

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:00 pm

Ru_1977 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:38 pm
sepster wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:41 pm
Deluxe Boba Fett (Morak):

https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2022/01/ ... -revealed/

Target exclusive, goes up for PO tomorrow (1/26) at 1PM EST. Says it come with four additional accessories (not shown).
Are you sure it's not today, 1/25?

Very well could be today.
User avatar
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Just north of 'the D'
Posts: 7357
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:31 am

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:01 pm

This appears to be the link (not live yet):

https://www.target.com/p/-/A-85766838
User avatar
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5531
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:23 am

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:03 pm

Well it's target so... anytime from five minutes to a few days from now?
User avatar
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Just north of 'the D'
Posts: 7357
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:31 am

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:03 pm

Listed at $20.99 right now. Can't add to cart yet.
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2338
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:14 am

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:05 pm

Gotta love Target pre-orders that sell out the instant they go live.
User avatar
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5531
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:23 am

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:41 pm

I also love how hard/expensive they make it to get a popular character.

Also, still no repair patch on that jetpack (like the Black Series version).
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 41063
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:00 pm

What the hell is making this figure 20.99??
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2338
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:14 am

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:38 pm

Probably the soft goods.
User avatar
stack32
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Noblesville, IN
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:47 pm

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:43 pm

Even Hasbro ought to be embarrassed calling this deluxe and trying to sell it at this price.
User avatar
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1345
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:36 pm

yojoebro82 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:44 pm
Reefer Shark wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:08 pm
Got my Maldo Kreis Din. Apparently I pulled the shortest straw, cause they sent mine in the dreaded envelope so mine has a nice big crease on the card, and a crushed bubble....

Why Walmart, why??
Because it saves them money and the anger and annoyance felt by one man will not affect their bottom line.

BIG BOX EXCLUSIVES!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
No kidding, big box exclusives are just the absolute worst! They managed to kill the completist in me at least I guess. Though I would like to have him, Im not even bothering trying for Target's Boba here... Im too burnt out after totally missing the last few they had, especially that Droids Boba Fett..
User avatar
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6514
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:33 am

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:03 pm

Reefer Shark wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:36 pm
yojoebro82 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:44 pm
Reefer Shark wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:08 pm
Got my Maldo Kreis Din. Apparently I pulled the shortest straw, cause they sent mine in the dreaded envelope so mine has a nice big crease on the card, and a crushed bubble....

Why Walmart, why??
Because it saves them money and the anger and annoyance felt by one man will not affect their bottom line.

BIG BOX EXCLUSIVES!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
No kidding, big box exclusives are just the absolute worst! They managed to kill the completist in me at least I guess. Though I would like to have him, Im not even bothering trying for Target's Boba here... Im too burnt out after totally missing the last few they had, especially that Droids Boba Fett..
I'm skipping Boba just because of Hasbro's new "price him higher because of his popularity" policy.

Honestly, I have too much stuff, and when it comes to Star Wars I think I'm going to adopt a strict "Original Trilogy only" policy. No offense to new Star Wars. Strictly a money and space issue.
User avatar
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1345
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:22 pm

yojoebro82 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:03 pm
Reefer Shark wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:36 pm
yojoebro82 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:44 pm


Because it saves them money and the anger and annoyance felt by one man will not affect their bottom line.

BIG BOX EXCLUSIVES!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
No kidding, big box exclusives are just the absolute worst! They managed to kill the completist in me at least I guess. Though I would like to have him, Im not even bothering trying for Target's Boba here... Im too burnt out after totally missing the last few they had, especially that Droids Boba Fett..
I'm skipping Boba just because of Hasbro's new "price him higher because of his popularity" policy.

Honestly, I have too much stuff, and when it comes to Star Wars I think I'm going to adopt a strict "Original Trilogy only" policy. No offense to new Star Wars. Strictly a money and space issue.
Ha, im with you man. I have way too much stuff too, but Im opposite in that im finding myself wanting to dump other stuff and focus on these little figures that got me into this hobby in the first place. It's just too bad Hasbro makes it so difficult with these damn exclusives.
User avatar
supermonkey
teh awsum
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: ATL
Posts: 4188
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:14 pm

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:30 pm

Typical big-box exclusive presale hackfest. Bummer city.

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”





Recent Topics