Star Wars The Vintage Collection

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
Prophet924
Thwipp!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection

Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:59 am

Yay space spiders are coming!

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:55 pm

HasbroPulse sent notification that the Rebel Trooper 4PK will be processing in the next couple of days. Yay!
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:28 pm

Yep - got the same "early processing" notice, now onto the shoretrooper pack, and hopefully they continue these great little sets!

Also, extremely stoked!! I guess i did get the Maldo Kreis Din set after all, and had completely forgot - so happy about that! :)
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:02 pm

Reefer Shark wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:28 pm
I found a decent deal on the Droid Factory mandalorian set on ebay, so I grabbed two sets.

Totally worth it for the boat pilot alone, pretty happy with this. Glad I didnt miss out on these for my mando collection!

After your post I went and found an acceptable auction and placed an order, should be waiting for me when I get home from work today along with Mando and the Spiders from Kries!
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:55 pm

sepster wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:02 pm

After your post I went and found an acceptable auction and placed an order, should be waiting for me when I get home from work today along with Mando and the Spiders from Kries!
Awesome man, enjoy! That MA-13 really is great. I didnt realize it at first, but all those parts are fully interchangable with any other droid factory astromech droid - pretty neat.

My Kreis set is set for delivery today too!
PopZeus
HULK SMASH!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:56 pm

Got word that some of the Bo-Katan wave is finally shipping. Very cool news. Not that I like discussing this stuff on an action figure board, but y'all better grab your Mythrol figures. I suspect we won't be seeing a whole lot of that character in the future.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:13 pm

My Maldo Kreis sets arrived! Again, I ordered two. One to keep carded and one to open. They packaged pretty well, but one did have a dent along the edge. But the other is in great shape. The figures themselves look awesome. I typically don't love scene specific damage/grime, but this one actually looks cold to the touch! I wonder when we will get Frog Lady.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:28 pm

Opened the lot, including two Stormtrooper builder packs.

Bo Katan is nice. Feels small, but maybe I'm just not used to this scale anymore. I don't know why I thought her helmet would fit over her head like the BS figure. I always forget that the heads are swapped at this scale.

Kuiil is also nice. He and Bo Katan have finally upgraded to ball/socket barbell hips. Much easier to move. He also seems small, but taller than a typical Ugnaught. I really want a Blurrg for him to ride.

Mythrol is super impressive for such a minor character with what, one appearance? He comes with a ton of stuff, though no place to holster the pistol. He comes with the hologram for his bounty, cuffs, and some other silver doohickey. I'm actually surprised this figure made it out considering the controversy with the actor.

Din and Grogu are pretty much the same as previous releases. The spiders are nice. The little ones have no articulation, which is to be expected. But the large one has ball/socket joints for the two front and two back legs. They don't have huge range of motion, but cold come in handy for grabby poses!

The Stormtroopers are the latest sculpt, which, while very nicely proportioned, feels dated in its articulation already. Non-rocker ankles, paired with those hips that are very difficult to move make them not very fun. Handsome, but not fun.

Once I get it, I'm just having every single one of these 4" figures live inside the Razor Crest!
The Scream Man
Throw Another DCUC on the Barbie!

Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:13 am

Man i just messed with a friends Blue Leader X-Wing, and i can't believe they are still using that tired old mold. At LEAST re-engineer the way the S-Foils open, because they just droop their like the last 2 Red Five releases did.
The fact we only got Poes X-Wing once is Criminal. That mold is SO GOOD, it kills me I cant get a few more colors for it.
supermonkey
teh awsum

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:47 pm

The Maldo Kreis set is great. Mine arrived in an actual box (yay! not a padded envelope like the previous Din/Grogu set) but the card was still dented a bit. I will grab another if these actually show up in stores.

The rest of these are in my BBTS Pile of Loot until something else substantial arrives.

Getting MEGA antsy for the Razorcrest! Have been rewatching the show in anticipation..... actually better on the second viewing!
featofstrength
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:29 pm

Got my 2 sets of rebel troopers from shop Disney. Whoever decided to go with a bald head sculpt but not mold an appropriate helmet to fit should be beaten with a sack of doorknobs
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:08 pm

Got my Maldo Kreis Din. Apparently I pulled the shortest straw, cause they sent mine in the dreaded envelope so mine has a nice big crease on the card, and a crushed bubble....

Why Walmart, why??
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:41 pm

Deluxe Boba Fett (Morak):

https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2022/01/ ... -revealed/

Target exclusive, goes up for PO tomorrow (1/26) at 1PM EST. Says it come with four additional accessories (not shown).
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:44 pm

Reefer Shark wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:08 pm
Got my Maldo Kreis Din. Apparently I pulled the shortest straw, cause they sent mine in the dreaded envelope so mine has a nice big crease on the card, and a crushed bubble....

Why Walmart, why??
Because it saves them money and the anger and annoyance felt by one man will not affect their bottom line.

BIG BOX EXCLUSIVES!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:05 pm

sepster wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:41 pm
Deluxe Boba Fett (Morak):

https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2022/01/ ... -revealed/

Target exclusive, goes up for PO tomorrow (1/26) at 1PM EST. Says it come with four additional accessories (not shown).
I hope they don't mean the helmet, jetpack, and the two blasters.

But they probably do.

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”