Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
Benedict
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:41 am

NORM wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:30 am
Received my first batch of sale items from Pulse. It included the Cassian Andor/B2EMO set, which I purchased to open. Good thing too, as it was pretty beat up. It’s a nice package, and has zero plastic, though the figures were not bagged in that wax paper. They had their own individual display boxes once you removed the sleeve.

Cassian himself is fine. Looks pretty much how he did in the first couple episodes. He does not have a holster for his pistol, or at least this figure didn’t come with one. Likeness is stronger than the R1 figure.

Bee is the real draw for me, since he doesn’t seem to be available on his own outside of this set. He expands and retracts like he does on the show. His head only spins, though I was hoping it would also pivot.

Generally happy with this set. Oddly, I think I’m looking most forward to Mon Mothma as a figure from this line. Luthen, Vel, Bix, are probably what I’m next excited for, in order of most to least. There’s also another Imperial officer besides the Target exclusive I just picked up..
Yep no holster. I thought the coat would be restrictive but it doesn’t really get in the way.
B2 can tilt a little bit, kind of just from the top part though. Also his feet/treads can extend for when he’s in ‘sport’ mode.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:43 am

Ru_1977 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:14 am
NORM wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:03 am
Here are the numbers on my Stormtroopers, and SW Imperial army builders in general:
Yeah, you have WAY more than me, heh.

The Scout Trooper in Solo, is that the Patrol Trooper? That and the Shoretrooper are my favorite disney designs and I with they'd bring it back like they did the Shoretroopers.
Yes, I meant Patrol Trooper. Too many variations to keep track of, but I love that there are so many distinguishable divisions now. My OT has a lot of the same, but the numbers aren’t far off when you add up the different ranks and divisions from the other movies and media. Notice I don’t even have a single Prequel Trilogy Clone Trooper. Not one.
yojoebro82
Not Even Supposed To Be Here Today

Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:43 pm

Any outstanding difference between the new Archive Chewbacca and the one that came out way back when in the old packaging?
MickJohnson
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:38 pm

yojoebro82 wrote:
Any outstanding difference between the new Archive Chewbacca and the one that came out way back when in the old packaging?
Yes the head is new, with a moulded collar and chain around his neck to reflect scenes from his ‘capture’ in Jabba’s Palace.
g3rman1a
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:30 am

Was able to find that shipper at a local Walmart, picked up the Phase 2 Purge Trooper. Hope this guy shows up in Jedi: Survivor.
Bubs
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:19 am

MickJohnson wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:38 pm
yojoebro82 wrote:
Yes the head is new, with a moulded collar and chain around his neck to reflect scenes from his ‘capture’ in Jabba’s Palace.
I think he means the one that came out in the latest Archive wave this fall.
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:00 am

Just got NED-B. What a fantastic figure!

Great articulation, vibrant colors, overall just a cool design. Very "toyetic".

Highly recommended!
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:56 am

These are fun.
Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:07 am

Prophet924 wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:56 am
These are fun.
Thwipp!

Hah! They should’ve released the Emperor in a vintage Santa suit, a protocol droid with a turn key in his back, and Ugnauts with elf ears.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:22 pm

Amazon Canada delivered my Mando/Ahsoka pack just now but backdated the delivery to Saturday on the app. What?
joshsquash729
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:00 pm

Was finally able to grab Aayla, CW Maul, and Grand Inquisitor from my boo yesterday after they got back from their trip to London. Haven't had a chance to unbox them yet, but I hope to soon. Forgot these were still in the window packaging; if nothing else, they look nice. Was hoping GI would have a dedicated bio, but still the generic Kenobi show bio. Ah, well. Happy to have them early!

Has anyone ordered Magistrate Greef from ShopDisney? Eager to see how he compares to the old Greef.
DaThing
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:37 pm

I finally spotted the remnants of the shipper at a local Walmart. Question, which figures are in it? I saw the Mace, Grevious and the 4Lom wannabe...who else is in it?
g3rman1a
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:16 pm

DaThing wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:37 pm
I finally spotted the remnants of the shipper at a local Walmart. Question, which figures are in it? I saw the Mace, Grevious and the 4Lom wannabe...who else is in it?
Phase 2 Purge Trooper, CW Arc Trooper, Holiday Scout Trooper, and TBB Shock Trooper.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:16 pm

Fordo and Purge Trooper could have been in there too.

They have mixed results.

Thwipp!

MickJohnson
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:17 am

New Bad Batch trailer just dropped: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R15uYFp ... l=StarWars

Of course we all know about the updated armour for the main characters so this is a better look at them. Plus there are a few familiar faces sporting new looks too!

A familiar clone commander with newly grey highlights, anyone? I'd buy that if it was made for the Black Series.

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”