Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
User avatar
g3rman1a
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:13 am

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Wed May 25, 2022 3:10 pm

To me, that Paz Vizla is a very good con exclusive. A character easily available in regular releases, with unique accessories/packaging that aren't essential.

It's better this way than being a new character locked behind convention exclusivity.
User avatar
TFitz
Master of Avatars
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Elkhart, IN
Posts: 23438
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:18 pm

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Wed May 25, 2022 3:50 pm

I wish he had some more unique armor paint, but it's cool
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 41376
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Wed May 25, 2022 4:09 pm

I want that unmasked head to make a bearded Happy Hogan!

But I do actually want the exclusive too.
thewyldman
Customized
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:57 am

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Wed May 25, 2022 5:17 pm

g3rman1a wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 3:10 pm
To me, that Paz Vizla is a very good con exclusive. A character easily available in regular releases, with unique accessories/packaging that aren't essential.

It's better this way than being a new character locked behind convention exclusivity.
And yet people have still managed to get mad about it!
User avatar
scribb
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3064
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Wed May 25, 2022 5:56 pm

Is he going to be unmasked in series 3 I wonder?
User avatar
Rageasaurus
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:52 am

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Wed May 25, 2022 6:25 pm

ShootingtheGalaxy wrote:
Rageasaurus wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 10:03 pm
For anyone looking to get Ahsoka robes, I got mine from Scottacus Customs. It looks fantastic and screen accurate. There’s a wire running along the hood, front and back seam.

Image

Image
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks great! Do you have a link?
I got you. I think he is moving into a bigger studio so orders might be on hold temporarily but keep checking!

https://scottacuscustoms.com/product/bl ... an-outfit/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
XMenLegacy
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue May 05, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Wed May 25, 2022 6:40 pm

Reva looking amazing:

Image
User avatar
g3rman1a
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:13 am

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Wed May 25, 2022 6:42 pm

XMenLegacy wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:40 pm
Reva looking amazing:

Image
Thank goodness for that cape being soft goods.
Definitely pre-ordering tomorrow.
User avatar
Prophet924
Thwipp!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Close enough to hear TMS roar.
Posts: 10516
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:19 am

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Wed May 25, 2022 7:38 pm

Vintage or Black Series preorders tomorrow?

I though Reva was coming to Vintage in the next wave.

Thwipp!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
g3rman1a
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:13 am

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Wed May 25, 2022 7:42 pm

Prophet924 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 7:38 pm
Vintage or Black Series preorders tomorrow?

I though Reva was coming to Vintage in the next wave.

Thwipp!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Preorders for both scales are tomorrow.
User avatar
Prophet924
Thwipp!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Close enough to hear TMS roar.
Posts: 10516
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:19 am

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Wed May 25, 2022 9:10 pm

Looks like Obi Wan show merch across all scales coming. Fun.

Thwipp!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3662
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 am

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Wed May 25, 2022 10:29 pm

Surely, we will get the Grand Inquisitor now. I always wanted him when they were releasing the Rebels figures. But now.......now is the time.
Jcmmavsfan
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:52 pm

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Thu May 26, 2022 12:10 am

Speaking of the Umbra Arc Trooper, I cannot seem to find the order page on GameStop’s website. Is this figure gone for good?
User avatar
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Thu May 26, 2022 1:03 am

Reva looks amazing! Definitely getting that one.
Jcmmavsfan wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 12:10 am
Speaking of the Umbra Arc Trooper, I cannot seem to find the order page on GameStop’s website. Is this figure gone for good?
Here’s the order page. Still sold out, hopefully he’ll pop back up!

https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/f ... 24595.html
Jcmmavsfan
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:52 pm

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Thu May 26, 2022 1:17 am

Reefer Shark wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 1:03 am
Reva looks amazing! Definitely getting that one.
Jcmmavsfan wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 12:10 am
Speaking of the Umbra Arc Trooper, I cannot seem to find the order page on GameStop’s website. Is this figure gone for good?
Here’s the order page. Still sold out, hopefully he’ll pop back up!

https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/f ... 24595.html
Great! Thanks for the link.

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”