Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:38 pm

Reinanigans wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:29 pm
Does anyone know if the original Captain Rex (not the Walmart Bad Batch one) is still scheduled to release? It was originally set for November, I believe.

I have one on preorder with BBTS and they are saying it will be here in December, however that could change to January, February, etc. until it shows up.
dorksidetoys
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:28 am

Reinanigans wrote:
Does anyone know if the original Captain Rex (not the Walmart Bad Batch one) is still scheduled to release? It was originally set for November, I believe.
Yes it's supposed to, but in the current environment we can not say with 100% certainty he will ship. Hasbro asked for the pre-order to be pulled down because they were not going to be able to meet retailer order volume.
dorksidetoys
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:29 am

TheCollector1999 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:18 pm
All of Dorkside preorders for the latest wave have now went OOS hopefully everyone preordered when they had a chance
They'll be back soon......
Mahtion
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:32 am

dorksidetoys wrote:
TheCollector1999 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:18 pm
All of Dorkside preorders for the latest wave have now went OOS hopefully everyone preordered when they had a chance
They'll be back soon......
Were those part of the initial 400 cases you talked about while back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grins
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:29 am

dorksidetoys wrote:
Reinanigans wrote:
Does anyone know if the original Captain Rex (not the Walmart Bad Batch one) is still scheduled to release?
Yes it's supposed to, but in the current environment we can not say with 100% certainty he will ship. Hasbro asked for the pre-order to be pulled down because they were not going to be able to meet retailer order volume.
That loud WHOOSH-CLANG was the sound of me clenching over possibly not getting Rex.
dorksidetoys
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:57 am

Grins wrote:
dorksidetoys wrote:
Reinanigans wrote:
Does anyone know if the original Captain Rex (not the Walmart Bad Batch one) is still scheduled to release?
That loud WHOOSH-CLANG was the sound of me clenching over possibly not getting Rex.
I wouldn't worry about that, no one has told us he's not coming.....
Rishi_Eel
Customized

Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:29 am

Grins wrote:
dorksidetoys wrote:
Reinanigans wrote:
That's crazy, I wonder just how much the order volume could possibly have been? The preorder was only up for a few days of I remember correctly, while other re-releases like Gree and Wolffe went months without issue. Wonder if this is a covid related production issue, or just insane demand? I have a Rex already, but I was hoping to get a spare or two. I have one at BBTS and Dorkside, so we'll see what happens I guess.
MarvelLegendsMan
Avengers Assemble

Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:05 pm

dorksidetoys wrote:
Grins wrote:
dorksidetoys wrote:
I wouldn't worry about that, no one has told us he's not coming.....
How about the mandalorian storm trooper? Is there reason to think it may never ship?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:41 am

I'm posting this here because it's my Star Wars pre orders I'm dealing with on Wal-Mart.com

I have 2 figures pre ordered on Wal-Mart.com

I recently had to cancel my credit card. The vary card I made these pre orders with. I got my new card, and there is NO WAY I can find to change my card number next to my pre orders. I called Wal-Mart and chatted, and they said there is nothing that can be done lol. Has anyone dealt with this before? Can you change your card for existing pre orders?

I obviously changed/updated my card in my account. But that didn't change anything for my existing pre orders.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:46 am

As far as my experiences with Wal-Mart go in the US and Canada, they can't change the card tied to the order.

It's ridiculous, I know.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:16 pm

MollyMillions wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:46 am
As far as my experiences with Wal-Mart go in the US and Canada, they can't change the card tied to the order.

It's ridiculous, I know.
Ok. Thanks for replying. Thats kind of what I figured after talking with multiple Wal-Mart people. But I didn't know if I just got the dumbest or laziest team members. Or if this was what everyone had to put up with.

Knowing you went through the same tells me a lot. I loved it, because they all kept telling me "Just cancel your pre order, and re order our exclusive figures!

And I'm like, "I can't! Your exclusives sell out in 11 seconds and are never in stock again!!"

Billion-dollar company, but they cant change a credit card. meanwhile BBTS has it so you can update your payment method, then with the click of a button update ALL your current pre orders with your new info instantly.

I love BBTS........I hate Wal-Mart
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:09 pm

For anyone still looking for the Walmart exclusive Imperial Crosshair, he is available at BBTS (albeit with a markup)...

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/187220
Odowan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:25 pm

Andru wrote:
For anyone still looking for the Walmart exclusive Imperial Crosshair, he is available at BBTS (albeit with a markup)...

He's still in stock at Walmart.com, so really no reason to pay a markup.
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:37 pm

Odowan wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:25 pm
Andru wrote:

He's still in stock at Walmart.com, so really no reason to pay a markup.
Good to know! I figured he was hard to find based on everyone's pre-order experience...
madflava
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:19 pm

I just ordered Bad Batch Captain Rex. He's in stock at Walmart right now.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-Th ... /316132966

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”