Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:31 pm

Got wrecker in from Dorkside today and I have to say he is my favorite bad batch figure thanks Dorkside
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:37 pm

Got Wrecker from Dorkside today! So cool.

But it looks like I’m way behind. Just heard of the Imperial Crosshair, but it looks like he’s sold out already. Only a Walmart exclusive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:16 am

Akatsuki wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:37 pm
Got Wrecker from Dorkside today! So cool.

But it looks like I’m way behind. Just heard of the Imperial Crosshair, but it looks like he’s sold out already. Only a Walmart exclusive?

If it helps, he wasn't accurate to the show. Had wrong pauldrons, that will almost certainly be corrected the next time they release him, and a
Spoiler! :
different head sculpt if the injuries he sustained in the latest episode are permanent.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:01 am

Cool. Thanks for that extra info about Imperial Crosshair. I’m still a couple episodes behind. Need to catch up!

Wrecker is fantastic! Really great figure. Appropriately big and strong proportions, nice articulation, great armored details.

Loving all the Bad Batch figures!

Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:35 am

TheCollector1999 wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:31 pm
Got wrecker in from Dorkside today and I have to say he is my favorite bad batch figure thanks Dorkside
Wow! So Wrecker is shipping from DS and the Aurra Sing Wave is being found at Wal-Marts. All of those coming in way ahead of October. I have Wrecker pre ordered at BBTS and the Aurra Sing Wave at Pulse. Hopefully I can get some of this stuff soon.
MarvelLegendsMan
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:37 am

I have Wrecker pre-ordered from Dorkside along with the whole Legends wave. Hope they ship out my order soon, too.
supreme-d
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:30 am

So, God/fate/lady luck/whatever you want to believe really helped me out. Ended up getting two Clone Wars Obi-Wans, one for free. Pretty happy Star Wars fan right now.

I mean, I’m still not going to try to get those new exclusives after all the trouble I’ve had with these. But I got my most anticipated figure of the line, so I’m happy for now.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:55 am

They're honestly not worth it. The CW figure were. But Rex is overpriced and barely different then the old one, and Crosshair is inaccurate and probably already outdated lol.

The 212 may be worth it. But finding them will probably require a little perseverance, patience, and a whole lotta luck. Maybe for the stars to align properly. Your stores actually getting them, and then you being there within a short period of time when they do.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

joshsquash729
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:38 pm

supreme-d wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:30 am
So, God/fate/lady luck/whatever you want to believe really helped me out. Ended up getting two Clone Wars Obi-Wans, one for free. Pretty happy Star Wars fan right now.

I mean, I’m still not going to try to get those new exclusives after all the trouble I’ve had with these. But I got my most anticipated figure of the line, so I’m happy for now.
That's great! I ended up inadvertently getting Obi for free too. Did ship-to-store, and a few days after I picked him up, when I was checking on my other figure in the order, I noticed that the pickup person hadn't marked the item as picked up. Was tempted not to say anything- like you said, the universe helping me out, and all that- but I did. Went up and talked to the pickup person (different one this time), and he apologized and said it would be taken care of. Few days later, I checked the app, it still wasn't marked as picked up, and had actually cancelled and refunded the order. So I went up again and explained the situation to the manager, who apologized again and said it was on the house. I'm sure what he did wasn't exactly Kosher (he seemed to be having a stressful day), and probably messed up some sort of inventory or something, but I was sure thankful. After all the stress of the CW wave, the universe throwing me a tiny bone was nice. Decided to pay it forward a few days later to keep the good going.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:48 pm

I also finally snagged an Obi-Wan and his chest armor isn't painted down far enough! The white paint doesn't cover the last millimeter of the tan base plastic. And getting another, correctly painted one is just... ugh.
RoboKillah
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:11 pm

They are all like that.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:57 pm

Ewwwwwww... That's a central design element they bungled.

Thanks for letting me know.
Magnuz
Tyrant

Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:19 am

So stopped by Walmart and found a lone Lando which I thought was odd but didn't remember what assortment he was in and thought he was just an old wave so whatever. Went to the next aisle and someone left a bo katan on an endcap so I grabbed her as I hadn't seen her yet and thought cool and went home.

I get on instagram and see reports of people finding the new wave and realize that's where Lando and bo came from so I missed aura and Koska ugh...
DaveB
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:38 am

I found a random Bo-Katan at an out of the way Walgreens this morning. She wouldn't even scan at the checkout. I was worried they weren't going to sell her to me, but they scanned an old BS figure in her place, so all good.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:41 am

That happened to me at a not out-of-the-way Walgreen's with Bo. It took three employees.

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”