Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
The Gill-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:53 am

I know almost nothing about KOTOR, as I'm not really a gamer, but I preordered Revan, and I'll probably snag this guy too. If the rumors are true, these characters are likely to be declared canon soon. Plus, they just look cool, which ultimately is the most important thing! Heck, I'm all for having some extra Wookiees!
supermonkey
teh awsum

Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:14 am

Zaalbar, huh?

Maybe that means Black Krrsantan won't be far behind....?

Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:19 am

To be fair that's kinda how he looked in the game. But that was more because of the way the graphics were back then. He didn't have alot of shading in the actual gameplay, just more detail in cutscenes.

From what I heard the game may be more of a remake then a remaster. More like the new Resident Evil 2 and 3 then Halo MC Collection or Mass Effect Legendary. But it's all still in the heavily rumored camp for a possible release next year.

And I believe the KotoR stuff is canon now. Revan is in their mobile game(s?). And his lightsaber crystal is in Luke's sanctum in TLJ. Plus there's supposedly a live action adaptation in the works. Rumor has it Keeanu Reeves *may* be attached. Or was possibly offered the part of Revan. But I haven't heard anything definitive.

Carth was a whiney bitch. I was very happy to murder him post haste on my dark side runs. But the voice actor also played Kaiden in Mass Effect. And while he did a better job in that, I still always killed him in that game too lol. Poor guy. But I will buy the whole crew. I know most of the KotoR 2 cast probably won't get done. But I wouldn't mind them either. Now THAT game needs a redo. They need to add all the extra director cut stuff back in. It was *ok*. Not as good as the first. But not terrible. But all the stuff they cut from it before release that was being restored on PC would be welcome to a new version. That would make it much better. Like actually showing the deaths of some of the crew members and the extended scenes for the ending and the trial. Not to mention the entire arc they cut out with Brianna. They left alot on the cutting room floor to try and push it out faster due to the success of the first one. And it suffered from it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:23 am

Ran into trouble with an eBayed Target Obi-Wan, was just about to get annoyed about having to back to the drawing board to find him, immediately got an alert that he was back in stock on the app... and bizarrely was able to check out on the spot. Even got shipping notification with UPS a few hours later. Now I just hope he shows up, but hunting action figures can be an emotional rollercoaster, huh?
The Gill-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:27 am

Trunks3540 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:19 am

And I believe the KotoR stuff is canon now. Revan is in their mobile game(s?). And his lightsaber crystal is in Luke's sanctum in TLJ. Plus there's supposedly a live action adaptation in the works. Rumor has it Keeanu Reeves *may* be attached. Or was possibly offered the part of Revan. But I haven't heard anything definitive.
It's not officially been made canon, story-wise, but Revan definitely "existed" in some form in the SW Galaxy. Too many easter-eggs point to his having been around in the history of the Republic at some point. It remains to be seen how many story elements from the game will be "canonized", but I think the majority likely will be soon. It's too popular a game for it to be just forgotten, and there are a lot of possibilities for it to tie in to future stories down the line.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:48 am

I knew about his Saber Crystal and the fact that hes in the mobile game. But I didn't realize there were more. That makes me happy. He is probably one of, if not my, favorite SW character. All time. My top 5, in no particular order, would be, Revan, Obi Wan, Galen Marek, Boba Fett, and Maul. Ahsoka and Bastilla would be in the top 10 somewhere, and definitely in the top 5 females.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:34 am

supermonkey wrote:Zaalbar, huh?

Maybe that means Black Krrsantan won't be far behind....?

I would love to see them expand the Aphra-verse. And re-release her and the droids for those that missed them.
The_Kilted_Fett
Avengers Assemble

Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:26 pm

FINALLY scored Echo on the app. DONE with this wave of Target bull$#*t.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:07 pm

It's 1:07, and I don't see no Wookies.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:08 pm

It's funny, I just nabbed the last of the Target exclusives and now I'm sitting here like a chump trying to get a Gamestop exclusive and wondering if this is a sign of a personal problem.
Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:10 pm

docsilence wrote:It's funny, I just nabbed the last of the Target exclusives and now I'm sitting here like a chump trying to get a Gamestop exclusive and wondering if this is a sign of a personal problem.
Luckily its a problem many of us share in our support group... I mean forum.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:12 pm

Sloth15 wrote:
docsilence wrote:It's funny, I just nabbed the last of the Target exclusives and now I'm sitting here like a chump trying to get a Gamestop exclusive and wondering if this is a sign of a personal problem.
We meet at the Fwoosh and gripe about our addiction together. It's perfectly healthy. It's basically a support group.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:17 pm

Zaalbar is available on the Gamestop app if anyone else is having trouble finding him on the browser site.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:19 pm

docsilence wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:12 pm
Sloth15 wrote:
We meet at the Fwoosh and gripe about our addiction together. It's perfectly healthy. It's basically a support group.
Hey! it's you guys who have the problem. I can stop whenever I want. (He says while refreshing a page constantly in near psychotic anticipation shuffling his fingers back and forth under his nose waiting to pre order a Wookie character he hasn't thought of in 10 years)
RoboKillah
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:28 pm

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”

Recent Topics