Star Wars Figuarts!

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
chodenjipop
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Star Wars Figuarts!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:19 am

Mannie_Bothans wrote:
chodenjipop wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:56 pm
RoboKillah wrote:I got mine from Nin-Nin on March 30th.
Ok. Did you use their My Private Warehouse?

Update:
They just responded to my ticket from 2 weeks ago asking if I’m supposed to get an invoice for private warehouse automatically or do I have to request them and they said they have several thousand orders and invoices to ship so they need some time to get to mine. I guess I’m going to have to wait some more.
I've had some hiccups with Nin-Nin in the last few months but they always come through. In January I ordered an in stock figure (Toei Spider-Man) and it took a month of processing before it shipped. They advertise 2-4 days but that's not the case. I ordered 'I AM IRON MAN' Mk. 85 on 3/5 and it didn't ship until 4/5. :I

But for my Armorer pre order they shipped it out DAY ONE. I think they just prioritize pre orders over in stock stuff. It's weird your order wasn't shipped out, but I don't think you need to worry. I wouldn't open more than one ticket with them.

They're not Nippon Yasan haha. At least not yet.
Yea I got my ig-11 and an Iron Man Hall of Armor from them and I remember them taking awhile to ship that as well. What actually got me to contact them was because I have another order that’s been in processing since 2/24 and I haven’t heard anything. I figured I’d be patient and wait until at least the armorer comes in stock before I send a ticket. I think I’ve been traumatized by Nippon Yassan so these kinds of delays and no response from retailers kinda has me chomping at the bits. I just wish they’d communicate it better if they’re having delays or issues shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Xavion2004
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:57 am

I don’t know how much deeper we could reasonably expect SHF to go. Sure, there are still figures I would like to see, but in terms of characters with mass appeal, the well is getting pretty dry. I don’t think there are any glaring omissions at this point, especially not for a boutique line. Personally, I’m thrilled with what they gave us.
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:23 am

They did absolutely nothing with Empire Strikes Back, and we know they've got prototypes for that movie.

Grievous would also be a great release.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:32 pm

Xavion2004 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:57 am
I don’t know how much deeper we could reasonably expect SHF to go. Sure, there are still figures I would like to see, but in terms of characters with mass appeal, the well is getting pretty dry. I don’t think there are any glaring omissions at this point, especially not for a boutique line. Personally, I’m thrilled with what they gave us.
LANDO
ChrisLyne
Super Poseable

Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:23 am

Lando is a big hole in the collection that's for sure.

But in terms of popularity, Mandalorian is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) shows in the world right now. Hot Toys are on track to do more Mando stuff than they have for anything else Star Wars. Ahsoka and Boba Fett are massively popular characters. People went crazy for Luke when he appeared. There's plenty they could do if they wanted.
redxavier
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:33 pm

Has there been an announcement about SW Figuarts? Why are some people gloating that it's dead?
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:04 pm

No announcement, and I don't think anyone is gloating that it'd dead, but the lack of announcements, combined with the dwindling number of releases per year is what makes people think it's dead.
Benedict
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:28 pm

Some people are just doom mongers.
What I don’t get is when people think that if they’re no more releases want to offload their collection. Especially a collection of nearly a hundred total releases.
I’d expect something might be teased on May 4th, and if not, then tying in with tv shows.
bolingbroke
CROM!

Tue May 04, 2021 7:47 am

So who’s dazzled by all of those May the 4th announcements?

Oops ... wrong thread, thought this was the Hot Toys thread, lol.
Benedict
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue May 04, 2021 3:56 pm

Cool joke.
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 04, 2021 5:03 pm

They've never done anything for May 4th and if had done it this year, we would've seen something last night.

The only thing that they've ever participated in was Force Fridays.
SolidSnakeEyes
Here comes a new challenger!

Mon May 17, 2021 8:38 pm

It definitely seems strange that they would drop this line right as Star Wars hits another high note in pop culture relevancy. It’s even stranger that they would never make *any* ESB product (Lando or Snowtroopers, anyone?).

I know they’ve shown a lot of product over the years that never saw release, so it doesn’t do much good to point out the Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper Remnant and the Stormie Remnant that were shown last year, but I really do want to cling onto those as signs that it ain’t over yet.

I came here hoping for some nuggets of information about this line, but it seems like everyone else is just as in the dark as I am. Shame.
Poe Ghostal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 18, 2021 2:50 pm

I know it'll be 2-3 years before we see it, but I have to believe they'll use the IG-11 mold to make an IG-88.

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”