Star Wars Figuarts!

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
chewblacca
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Star Wars Figuarts!

Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:21 am

TheSameIdiot wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:52 am
[email protected]#$, I thought pre-orders went up tonight. Hopefully I can grab these from an import site at some point.
You and me both!
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:33 pm

chewblacca wrote:
TheSameIdiot wrote:
[email protected]#$, I thought pre-orders went up tonight. Hopefully I can grab these from an import site at some point.
You and me both!

I grabbed them from Okini Land. Not certain it's legitimate, but the research I did last night indicates that it is. Not cheap, mind you.
Yo.
Avengers Assemble

Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:53 pm

Okini Land are legit & they have great customer service so you're in good hands.

I used them to secure some sold out exclusives & they came through.
bigbayblue
Super Poseable

Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:49 pm

TheSameIdiot wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:33 pm
chewblacca wrote:
TheSameIdiot wrote:
You and me both!

I grabbed them from Okini Land. Not certain it's legitimate, but the research I did last night indicates that it is. Not cheap, mind you.
I use Okini Land for all my exclusives, and not only are they reliable, they ship faster than anyone else. You don't need to worry about them.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:52 pm

Thanks guys just ordered boba from them
Mannie_Bothans
Avengers Assemble

Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:46 pm

Missed the Star Wars drops due to Hurricane Ida. I thought for sure BBTS would have offered them up themselves by this point. I wouldn't mind paying the extra BBTS fee. Crazy how general releases for SHF are getting harder and harder to snag. At this point I'd much rather it be an exclusive, well at least in terms of SHF exclusives.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:33 pm

os189 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:19 am
You guys made me nervous.

I'm in Japan and I use amazon for everything. I figured it would be a breeze. I've never had trouble getting SHF stuff from them.

But then I remembered their SOC Voltron debacle and actually starting convincing myself that Boba Fett might get snatched up by Chinese bots in seconds just like that was. It's been a big problem for Japanese collectors lately.

I was even more worried when the listings finally showed up about 10 minutes after 4PM, already with a "currently unavailable" tag.

I hit refresh a few times and was able to get a pre-order in for Boba Fett and Mando, from amazon and not 3rd party sellers, but they're of course listed at full price. Really hope that goes down at some point for the usual pre-order discount.

Then they seemed to go in and out of stock.

Anyway, I have no idea if amazon even ships these overseas, but here are the listings, just in case:

Boba Fett:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B09F37F5Q3/

Mandalorian:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B09F3725SY/

As of this moment, they're in stock. Maybe all that fretting was for nothing. I feel silly now...there's certainly bigger problems in the world. But hey. We take this stuff seriously.

I hope everyone gets an order in....that Boba Fett looks sublime.
With the forum snap it effected how links post to the forum. You have to use the [url] brackets around the link to get them to show up (like I did with yours above).
Mannie_Bothans
Avengers Assemble

Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:55 pm

I lost the small black end cap to my Episode I Obi Wan's lightsaber. This drives me crazy to no end. I think the carpet monster claimed it and I've vacuumed that room several times since noticing. RIP, lil guy.

Crazy how such a small accessory missing completely ruins the figure.
Ekul Nikana
Faster than a speeding bullet

Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:46 pm

Mannie_Bothans wrote:
I lost the small black end cap to my Episode I Obi Wan's lightsaber. This drives me crazy to no end. I think the carpet monster claimed it and I've vacuumed that room several times since noticing. RIP, lil guy.

I might have one in one of my bins if you want it?
Parintachin73

Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:42 pm

Mannie_Bothans wrote:

I did the same years ago. It drives me nuts. To the point where I’ve almost bought another ep.1 Kenobi just to replace that piece. It’s madness. If you find one let me know, I’d love to make a mold of it so I could make a copy. I’m sure others are in the same boat. As much as I love SH it’s a crap design to have such a tiny piece that’s so easily lost.
Mannie_Bothans
Avengers Assemble

Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:23 pm

Ekul Nikana wrote:I might have one in one of my bins if you want it?
Wow, I really appreciate that. I would have totally taken you up on it, but I was messing with the lightsaber hilt more and the blue beam part snapped in place. The Force just doesn't want me to display this guy with his ignited lightsaber. I'm just going to use the alt version and have it on the belt. Lesson learned.

Thanks though!
Parintachin73 wrote: I did the same years ago. It drives me nuts. To the point where I’ve almost bought another ep.1 Kenobi just to replace that piece. It’s madness. If you find one let me know, I’d love to make a mold of it so I could make a copy. I’m sure others are in the same boat. As much as I love SH it’s a crap design to have such a tiny piece that’s so easily lost.
Such a crap design. Possibly worst than the Mando rifle strap? Hard to say. Lmao, I am tempted to buy another, too. Seriously debating it but that's just silly...

Maybe the black series hilt will fit it? I haven't tried yet.
AgentLionel
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:13 pm

My Anakin saber that came with TLJ Rey broke at the top where the blade peg plugs in. Their asymmetrical plug end is a bad design - it's too easy to accidentally put it in wrong, which puts pressure on the inside wall of the saber hilt, which is very fragile plastic. Luckily I had a million Anakin sabers in my collection. But yeah, sometimes Bandai just tries too hard to make everything visually perfect and their over engineering ruins the fun and playability.
Rageasaurus
Avengers Assemble

Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:26 pm

Strange to me with the quality they are able to produce, those damn accessories are the most annoying. My episode 3 Obi wan hilt keeps coming apart as well. Still, I think the Cap shield plug in is my most hated design..constantly falls off with just a touch lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parintachin73

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm

Rageasaurus wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:26 pm
Strange to me with the quality they are able to produce, those damn accessories are the most annoying. My episode 3 Obi wan hilt keeps coming apart as well. Still, I think the Cap shield plug in is my most hated design..constantly falls off with just a touch lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I forgot about the Cap shield plug! Yeah I lost that too. The Mando holster pieces are ridiculous too. I’ve lost 1 of those holster straps already
Benedict
CROM!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:15 pm

I hated that shield strap design choice, I’ve replaced a few with the manipple shields (actual metal, glued straps).

For anyone who was after him, heavy Mando is discounted on amiami.

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”