Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
Benedict
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:00 am

Trunks3540 wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:56 am
Benedict wrote:I like the season 2 looks, breaks up the grey.
Hunter and Crosshair both look terrible there. The other 3 aren't bad. I most likely won't be getting the S2 looks anyway though, unless I can somehow modify Crosshair to look like his S1 version. Then I'll get that. And maybe Omega, but on sale. I refuse to pay these even higher prices for a tedmic figure. But the prices the way they are, I can't afford to be buying more then 1 version of almost any character anymore. Except Boba Fett. He will always be my weakness. Guilty pleasure? They'll get me to spend money on him, and I'll hate every second of it lol.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Crosshair’s not there. What’s ‘tedmic?’
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:41 am

Got notice from Target that Tibidon Obiwan is shipping Nov 27. That’s the blue shirt version.
Jcmmavsfan
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:57 pm

Prophet924 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:04 am

More Ewoks please Hasbro. Looks like Paploo is in wave two along with Stormtrooper, Emperor, Bob Fortuna, and Chewbacca with a new head that has sculpting to have chain and collar Boussh lead him into Jabba’s palace.

Be nice to have some of those TVC Jabba henchmen upscaled to BS. One day maybe…

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bob Fortuna, Bib’s out of work cousin.
scribb
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:23 pm

Benedict wrote:
Trunks3540 wrote:
Hunter and Crosshair both look terrible there. The other 3 aren't bad. I most likely won't be getting the S2 looks anyway though, unless I can somehow modify Crosshair to look like his S1 version. Then I'll get that. And maybe Omega, but on sale. I refuse to pay these even higher prices for a tedmic figure. But the prices the way they are, I can't afford to be buying more then 1 version of almost any character anymore. Except Boba Fett. He will always be my weakness. Guilty pleasure? They'll get me to spend money on him, and I'll hate every second of it lol.

Auto correct for a word that sounds like leotard.
Benedict
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:51 pm

scribb wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:23 pm
Benedict wrote:
Trunks3540 wrote:

Auto correct for a word that sounds like leotard.
Oof
joshsquash729
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:15 pm

Well, nuts. My Target order with my Halloween Troopers somehow "got lost" and is being returned to sender. Says the address was incorrect, but it wasn't, and I've been home every day they've supposedly tried to deliver it. Looks like it wasn't meant to be for me to have the Spoop Troopers, at least yet. This is the 3rd package I've had go missing or have an "incorrect address" in the past few months, two of which have been from Target. I'm in NY, so it's not at all uncommon for things to just go missing after being delivered, but this is strange. Just bad luck with the holiday shuffle, maybe?
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:20 am

I guess the Target Exclusive Obi Wan Kenobi from Tibidon Station in the Show Kenobi will ship around the 27th of this month. I don't know why I pre ordered 2 of this figure but I did. I will just keep the pre order for both. Maybe I was planning on displaying one with the soft goods cape and one without.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:50 am

joshsquash729 wrote:
Trunks3540 wrote:

I don't think Crosshair is on here, since he's still with the Empire. I wouldn't expect his outfit to change much, if at all. I think you're referring to Echo? Easy mistake to make, though, seeing as how, you know- they're literally clones. :D
Oops. You're right. My bad. I haven't watched S1 yet so I assumed he was on the left. That is indeed Echo. That still doesn't look great for an Echo figure either, but it looks better as Echo then it does as Crosshair lol. Still, probably gonna skip it, as I just got the S1 version and I also have the Target exclusive Arc Trooper as well. I wish they would do 5s. I really want him and Jesse, and them to rerelease Rex.

NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:42 am

Spotted the new Black Series Shoretrooper from Andor at Target and the Clone Wars red Clonetrooper at Walgreens this week. I don’t collect either but might be of interest to others.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:25 am

At certain times of the day my Target has practically no one working on the floor. They had three unopened cases codenamed September, Fucsia, and Navy and I opened each one since I couldn't remember what they were referring to. Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and Shoretrooper. I left all of them.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:39 am

I found the Gamestop Umbra Trooper today. I like the colors, and the paint design. I fixed the knee pads like I always do, and found something very odd though. They cast the knee pads in black and painted them yellow. No idea why. That's a weird ass design choice. Hes also got one of those new standard stupid glued in head under the helmet situations going on. But it's not a huge deal on this particularly figure cause it looks like the head is glued in straight. He is basically a repainted Target Echo, so anyone who has that knows what you're getting body wise. The knees are shit. The rest isn't bad.

NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:12 am

NED-B shipping from both Pulse and Amazon.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:33 am

Jeez. Amazon has the Throne Boba Fett for $15.

I'm never buying a deluxe figure right away again.
CrumpsBrother
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:59 am

Yeah, Amazon has a ton of cheap Black Series for Cyber Monday. Picked up a couple army builders for $15 each. Tempted to buy all the other stuff I got just a few weeks ago that is now way cheaper and return at the old price, but not worth the hassle.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:11 pm

Picked up a couple of Andor Imperial Officers and a Shoretrooper with Target's B2G1free. Spotted Credit Collection Ahsoka for $28. Also spotted Credit Collection Tusken Raider at GameStop for a buck more than Ahsoka.

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”