Overcrowded Shelves: my Collection - video on 2nd page

Show us your Collections!
Calbretto
Have extra testicles, will travel
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Overcrowded Shelves: my Collection - video on 2nd page

Thu May 15, 2014 5:56 pm

I decided to take a few current photos of the Simpsons before packing them away. I didn't think I'd get so nostalgic about them until I started boxing everything up. I still love this toy line even though it ended a decade ago. The fact that NECA decided to make their new figures fit in with WoS is such a beautiful thing.

Second shelf has a mixture of WoS, McFarlane and various mini-figures.

NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours

Sun May 18, 2014 3:42 am

So comprehensive! I'm seeing even more stuff you have that I must have skipped or forgotten about entirely. Lots of minifigures I've never seen before, like Krusty Homer on the tiny bike, and minds Simmons. Astronaut Homer and Squishy freeze Bart. And seeing those complete sets of mailaways is inducing jealousy. Especially the B-flats.
Calbretto

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Thanks Norm! I really love my Simpsons collection. I'm hoping to one day be able to display them all again, but right now there's just no room.
Calbretto

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:38 pm

Now that my little daughter Olive is here, I haven't had much time to fix up my toy room. I'm taking down some older stuff that I don't really have interest in any more. Lots of Anime stuff that I haven't really looked at or added to in years. There are some cobwebs, which is embarrassing. :oops:

I'm also adding my Hood army back into my villains display to make room for my Alpha Flight team customs.

donmeca2020
Super Poseable

Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:21 am

very nice !!! i never even knew there were simpsons figures available. i was also wowed because i have never seen a madman,savage dragon or even a bone figure ever.
Calbretto

Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:45 pm

donmeca2020 wrote:very nice !!! i never even knew there were simpsons figures available. i was also wowed because i have never seen a madman,savage dragon or even a bone figure ever.
Thanks man! Madman and Savage Dragon were part of the Legendary Comic Book Heroes line that Toybiz did right after Hasbro got the rights to Marvel toys. Bone was from the late 90s. He was a mail-away from Toyfair magazine, but there was a full line of figures based on all of the Bone characters (although I don't have any of them).

Return to “Collections Archives”