Andru's "Office"

Show us your Collections!
Andru
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Andru's "Office"

Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:30 pm

I was inspired by the "I'm out of space" thread to finally start showing off my collection. Plus the lighting was decent (by my standards at least), so why not?

I call it my office, but really it's my collection room with a computer & printer in it :P

And yes, I realize it is all Hasbro. Hey, they make good figures and happen to hold the licenses to everything I like.

Starting off with my Marvel Legends X-Men. I shared these before, but there are some new additions...

Probably my favorite, the 90's era X-Men. Doubled up on Wolvie & Cyke until we get some new character releases.

AOA and currently a "catch all" for newer releases as I am pretty much out of room elsewhere. Happy to have an extra shelf for the "rumored" Excalibur boxset.

My "main" X-Men display. "To me my X-Men!"

Spider-Man, Avengers, New Warriors, Defenders, Thunderbolts, & everything in between! Please ignore the empty spots & some of my mis-matched team organization. Punisher is not in the Winter Guard, at least in this universe, but I just ran out of steam posing and moving things around.

"Villain Corner". This area won't be empty for long since we have so many great overdue villains coming out this year.

This is where we get a little crazy with some mixing of lines (AHHH!). My "cosmic" Marvel Legends & MMPR from the Lightning collection.

And finally, Star Wars Black Series. These occupy a former closet that was converted to make more room for my collection. Who needs a closet in the office anyways? Yup, have some random groupings here as well.

dchimpy
Avengers Assemble

Re: Andru's "Office"

Sat May 01, 2021 9:01 pm

Looks great! I love the way you've arranged everything here. Super clean, not cluttered. Each franchise and team has it's space.
Andru
CROM!

Sun May 02, 2021 4:43 pm

dchimpy wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:01 pm
Looks great! I love the way you've arranged everything here. Super clean, not cluttered. Each franchise and team has it's space.
Thank you!
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours

Mon May 03, 2021 1:32 pm

Very clean and classy.
Andru
CROM!

Mon May 03, 2021 3:30 pm

NORM wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:32 pm
Very clean and classy.
Much appreciated!
captaincracker
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 04, 2021 1:36 am

I really like the corner where you have the New Mutants. The look of the floating shelves with a display between them gives it an eye catching look. Nice stuff!
Andru
CROM!

Tue May 04, 2021 11:45 am

captaincracker wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:36 am
I really like the corner where you have the New Mutants. The look of the floating shelves with a display between them gives it an eye catching look. Nice stuff!
Thank you! Those were the latest shelves I put up, and likely the last.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Tue May 11, 2021 4:57 pm

Yeah, I really like how spread out and organized your displays are. Very cool!

Return to “Collections Archives”