G.I. Joe Classified Croc Master & Fiona

YO JOE! Whether it's the 6-inch Classified Series or 3.75 from various years, let's talk G.I.Joe!
VonDoom62
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Croc Master & Fiona

Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:02 am

This is easily one of my most anticipated upcoming releases from this line. Croc Master is one of those characters I instantly gravitated towards because of his design and gimmick, very excited we're getting him this relatively early in.
captaincracker
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:11 pm

I've always been a big fan of Croc Master. Having such a massive sidekick in the two pack is awesome and I love the babies! I'm getting at least 2 of this guy.
Aggro Ninja
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:53 pm

Man, I just got an e-mail from Amazon saying shipment of Croc Master is delayed until August. The long wait got even longer.
lightsyder
Customized

Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:02 pm

Aggro Ninja wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:53 pm
Man, I just got an e-mail from Amazon saying shipment of Croc Master is delayed until August. The long wait got even longer.
Well hopefully since Walmarts have tags up for the set we might see it in stores before then
Left Field
Veteran Slugger

Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:59 pm

Great Fwoosh review. Have seen some others this is a great set. Hope they get a handle on the delays.

Crocodiles always make me think of Crocodile Dundee saving his girlfriend when the croc grabs the strap as she fills her canteen. Terrifying moment in an otherwise goofy af flick.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:19 pm

Pulse charging me for Ole Fiona and her sidekick.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:36 pm

I got an e-mail for that too! Croc Master will be charged by Pulse and on its way soon.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:38 am

Same!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

madflava
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:54 pm

I can't believe Pulse might be the first store to ship Croc Master out in the U.S.
CaptainRon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

G.I. Joe Classified Croc Master & Fiona

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:47 pm

This set is up on Amazon right now for Aug 1 arrival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:33 pm

Just got charged from Pulse and received the email for a successful payment.

Now to wait 2+ weeks for their slow shipping, lol
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:41 am

Amazon had my Croc Master as shipping soon… was painful to cancel it since I can’t cancel the Pulse one. Would have been nice to get it in two days.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:48 am

Managed to sneak in a order that says it comes out the tomorrow on Amazon I’ll see how it actually turns out though
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:10 am

I ordered Croc Master back when it went up for preorder from Amazon originally. Earlier this week I checked on my preorders there just seeing when Storm Shadow was due, and it said Croc Master would be shipping early August for me. Low and behold it shows up today randomly with both a shipping notification and delivery notification within a couple hours of one another, so I guess I get him 5-6 weeks early. I don't know much about the character, just seems like a gimp-looking guy with minimal weaponry, so I assume he must use the crocodiles and the various croc-related tools as his weapons for the most part. His Rhino revolver is too undersized for me to bother with using it as his main firearm, so it just stays in the holster. Overall it looks nice, the crocodile and the babies are what shine though. They really look great. I would warn some caution on the bendy tail since the bendy wire inside ends before the end of the tail and if you tweak it too much to one side or the other it feels like the wire might come through the rubber. Also the tail comes off really easily but it goes back on just as easily. The range of motion on the front end is impressively better than I'd have expected. I'll likely get a second set when it hits sale just for another croc and some more mini crocs to use with the toads for a ML Toad or Gambit "bayou" display.

For those more "in the know" than I, was there ever a Lion-based GI Joe character? Croc Master's whip seems more reminiscent of someone taming lions and tigers (and possibly bears too). Just wondering if they had a similar character that used large animals similarly with a whip.
mikeysee
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:55 pm

As far as the vintage line goes, yes, there was a figure that came with a lion, but only in Brazil. Leontor is just a US Backblast that comes with a tan cast lion and his normal monocular and knife accessories. All in all probably less cool than his normal release that included a bandolier and shoulder-mounted missile launcher.

Return to “The Pit: The Unofficial G.I.Joe Board”