Classified Vehicles

YO JOE! Whether it's the 6-inch Classified Series or 3.75 from various years, let's talk G.I.Joe!
Fly4v
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Classified Vehicles

Mon May 17, 2021 11:46 pm

The Scream Man wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 9:50 am

Yes we have some very expensive deathtraps now. Yay us.

And yeah man, Australia has some military juice people often ignore.

Canada is buying your old Hornets as replacement airframes for the RCAF. :rolleyes:

I pity anyone who ignores Australian teeth.
That place is filled with everything on the planet that will bite and sting. That is just the wild life. :?
Spoiler! :
I loved Australia when I was there. Wish I could have stayed. Also, I have worked with Australian Forces during the second invasion of Haiti and in the Middle East. Yeah, I want French rations during chow time but in a fight I want the Aussies on my left and right.
Prophet924 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 3:15 pm
It’s probably a bit too big but waiting for Hasbro to make a vehicle isn’t working for me.

Thwipp!
That is a great looking custom.
Is it built entirely using scribe and break technique and sheet plastic?
The Scream Man
Throw Another DCUC on the Barbie!

Tue May 18, 2021 2:28 am

I never served in the military, but i have several relatives who have and so I greatly respect those who do so.
Glad to hear Canada will be able to fly very well made and functional fighters for the foreseeable future. Hopefully u can come back and help defend Australia when our F35 pilots pass out from lack of oxygen. :/
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Tue May 18, 2021 4:55 am

The Skyhawk scratch build is out of foam board and double sided adhesive. Painting it will be a challenge for me.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fly4v
CROM!

Tue May 18, 2021 5:05 am

The Scream Man wrote:
I never served in the military, but i have several relatives who have and so I greatly respect those who do so.
Glad to hear Canada will be able to fly very well made and functional fighters for the foreseeable future. Hopefully u can come back and help defend Australia when our F35 pilots pass out from lack of oxygen. :/
Just put in a good word to the MOD for me. I'll fly for victory as long as it is a free country.

But since we have the same O2 system problems here I don't think they want my help. Even our T-6 Texan II trainers had that same problem.

Besides I'm getting old, only Tom Cruise gets to stay in the cockpit that long. Sadly, I'm went from teaching to being the guy that gets called to investigate million dollar holes in the ground.
JTMarsh
CROM!

Tue May 18, 2021 6:36 am

Fly4v wrote:

But since we have the same O2 system problems here I don't think they want my help. Even our T-6 Texan II trainers had that same problem.
This seems like the perfect time to plug the fact that the manufacturer will gladly fix whatever faulty equipment was sold after the fact...just leave the blank signed checks payable to cash.

The Scream Man

Tue May 18, 2021 7:59 am

Fly4v wrote:
The Scream Man wrote:
Just put in a good word to the MOD for me. I'll fly for victory as long as it is a free country.

Besides I'm getting old, only Tom Cruise gets to stay in the cockpit that long. Sadly, I'm went from teaching to being the guy that gets called to investigate million dollar holes in the ground.
oh, You're an Air Crash investigator? Thats a tough job man!
Fly4v
CROM!

Tue May 18, 2021 8:31 am

The Scream Man wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 7:59 am
Fly4v wrote:
The Scream Man wrote:

Close, Air Safety Investigator.

Investigations are easy. When something bothers me I don't stop digging.
I just follow the physical evidence to reach a logical concussion.
Sad thing is it went from being an appointed duty to a full time job. Would have rather stayed an instructor.

That is why there are times that I am more of a jerk than usual. :lol: Yes, I kick the Fwoosh Dog.
I hate when things aren't done properly and people aren't doing what they are supposed to.
The world of flight is a harsh Mistress. She like the sea doesn't suffer fools for very long.
JTMarsh wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 6:36 am

Uncle Buck broke the UHF game. :evil:

Yet, we have well broken the Joe vehicle thread.

Has anyone considered making a RC GI Joe version of Chip Hazard's helicopter but with Duke?
JTMarsh
CROM!

Tue May 18, 2021 9:05 pm

Fly4v wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:31 am

Close, Air Safety Investigator.
This is why we address him as "He Who Brings the Peanuts."

With all the reverence and devotion you might expect.

The Scream Man

Wed May 19, 2021 2:50 am

mmmm.... peanuts......
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Wed May 19, 2021 2:54 am

Fit test.

Thwipp!

Wavehawk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 23, 2021 5:46 am

The Scream Man wrote:
Fly4v wrote:
The Scream Man wrote:

Depends on the country. In the philippines nearly all air force crashes can be attributed to pilot error. Even the ones involving missing parts.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

The Scream Man

Sun May 23, 2021 6:59 am

Prophet924 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 2:54 am
Fit test.

Thwipp!

SO COOL!!!
Matthew K
nah, pass

Tue May 25, 2021 5:29 pm

Yeah, that is looking cool. I think I need to add Sky Hawk to VAMP and RAM for my most wanted Joe vehicles.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Classified Vehicles

Sat May 29, 2021 2:15 pm

No Major Bludd but this makes me smile. But 3AM May 30th may prove otherwise. I gotta make a HISS for him.

Now who do I contact to get some 1/12 scale GI Joe stickers? I thought Toyhax but only see stuff for 1/18th scale.

Painting this thing I’m nervous about.

Thwipp!

Fly4v
CROM!

Mon May 31, 2021 1:31 am

Prophet924 wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 2:15 pm

No Major Bludd but this makes me smile. But 3AM May 30th may prove otherwise. I gotta make a HISS for him.

Now who do I contact to get some 1/12 scale GI Joe stickers? I thought Toyhax but only see stuff for 1/18th scale.

Painting this thing I’m nervous about.

Thwipp!

You are going to do a great job painting it. It's military equipment. Any imperfections in the paint job and just chalk it up as an in the field mod.

I was wondering how you were going to do the engines. Great recycling, Are those Gatorade Bottles?

Return to “The Pit: The Unofficial G.I.Joe Board”