G.I. Joe Classified Series Special Missions: Cobra Island

YO JOE! Whether it's the 6-inch Classified Series or 3.75 from various years, let's talk G.I.Joe!
Vandalorian
Faster than a speeding bullet
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series Special Missions: Cobra Island

Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:22 pm

Shipwreck or we riot!
Kidding.
Barbecue was cool on the show, but i would absolutely like a helmet-less alt head.

Alpine would have a lot of cool gear. Bazooka and his jersey will look cool.
Wet-Suit will hopefully have an alt head, too. He had a lot of screen time in season 2 without the headgear. Sgt Slaughter taking his place at the martial arts tourney. Haha... I'm kinda drawn to the characters that were more fleshed out in the cartoon.

Haven't seen many mentions for him- but Raptor may look pretty cool with an updated look.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:48 pm

I think Bazooka with his jersey but a tactical vest/harness over it would look pretty cool. So an homage to his RAH look but spruced up a bit.
Left Field
Veteran Slugger

Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:50 am

I just need a few of the Breaker bodies to make some troops for the Joes. The lack of a straight forward military uniform has been a bit of a bummer. Breaker looks perfect for soldiers - Rock and Roll, Grunt, Stalker, Footloose, Clutch, Wild Bill - you get the idea.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:56 am

Might as well start making the green shirts too while they’re at it. Some generic army Joe infantry would be nice. They could be the ones who actually die when Cobra troopers open fire.
Vandalorian

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:19 am

The Rise of Cobra movie line in 3 3/4 was not that awesome, but they did have the Joe Pit Commando generic soldier that had a ton of cool accessories.
Same with the Cobra Shock Trooper from that line.
maczero
Avengers Assemble

Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:12 pm

So with these monthly pre-authorization holds. What happens if I'm set up for automatic bill pay? Could I wind up paying the same charge each month?
WildBill

Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:12 pm

What would y'all think of a HasLab Flagg as a modular sort of deal? Like the core of it is the bridge as a multi-level diorama piece to display Classified Joes and then the deck pieces can be added or taken off and stored as space allows? Probably unrealistic, but a friend of mine had the Flagg when we were little dudes and I loved that thing so much, but never had my own. I figure a Classified version would be about the same size to adult me was the original was to little kid me. Also, while we're at it, Modular Terror Dome: Have it segmented basically like a pizza; all together as the set we all had or wish we had, but you could also take each segment out as its own display piece with a holding cell in one, armory in another, garages, B.A.T. repair bay, etc... I mean, pipe dream territory; especially since, were they ever to apporach these for HasLab, they'd most definitely be 3 3/4" scale, but a man-child can pipe-dream, right?
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:42 pm

Never got the original Flagg even though I collected vintage joes most of my adult life, it is simply too inconvenient to own. I can't imagine what a 1/12 scale monstrosity would be like.
WildBill

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:11 pm

Threash wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:42 pm
Never got the original Flagg even though I collected vintage joes most of my adult life, it is simply too inconvenient to own. I can't imagine what a 1/12 scale monstrosity would be like.
Keep in mind this is all coming with emphasis on the child part of man-child so I'm not really thinking about logistics as I am knee-jerk dreaming and floating it out there.
madflava
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:30 pm

I love that they chose BBQ to make as a figure. I never had him as a kid. Couldn’t find him on the pegs but my best friend across the street had him. Makes me hope we will get Wet-Suit or Torpedo down the road. I need a Navy SEAL in my classified collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:40 pm

For larger vehicle and play sets, just Haslab them and let the market decide. People will find space for them and if not they won’t get them. But for those that want them let’s see if there’s enough of us to warrant a production run.
Boke18
Avengers Assemble

Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:21 pm

I think their first haslab project will most likely be the Flagg. IMO makes the most sense, but for it to be worth it they also need to release many more vehicles.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:46 pm

Yeah, there's not going to be a flag before there's a significant amount of vehicles already
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:47 pm

Seems Bludd came back on the Target app this morning for pickup or delivery at multiple Bay Area Targets. . However the availability date was like June 26 or something. Seems like a preorder. Either way all the stores now show sold out. Seems Bludd came and went. Still not hitting that pegwarmer status yet around here.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:57 pm

I wish I'd gone back to Target the day after I saw 8 on the pegs to see if there was any left.

Return to “The Pit: The Unofficial G.I.Joe Board”