G.I. Joe Classified Series

YO JOE! Whether it's the 6-inch Classified Series or 3.75 from various years, let's talk G.I.Joe!
Kassle
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series

Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:53 am

I am honestly obsessed with Movie Scarlett. I love Samara Weaving and have been thrilled she got the role...but when I saw the basic line a few days ago - was horrified about how badly Hasbro mangled Scarlett's face.

However in seeing the Classified figs - I love the figure. They've worked really hard to create a beautiful figure and I appreciate it.
spy0070
pwns from home

Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:15 am

Ricky_Stream wrote:
spy0070 wrote:The $5 Snake Eyes on Amazon popped up for a brief moment... managed to get one. Might want to keep an eye on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What Snake Eyes is that?

Enviado do meu SM-A510F através do Tapatalk
The classified movie one.

There was a pricing mistake earlier for the figure. It’s been fixed now but they had at least one restock before the price was fixed.

The Scream Man
Throw Another DCUC on the Barbie!

Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:47 am

Kassle wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:53 am
I am honestly obsessed with Movie Scarlett. I love Samara Weaving and have been thrilled she got the role...but when I saw the basic line a few days ago - was horrified about how badly Hasbro mangled Scarlett's face.

However in seeing the Classified figs - I love the figure. They've worked really hard to create a beautiful figure and I appreciate it.
Yeah Im thinking of moving the shoulder harness and crossbow from the regular one over to this one. I like it a lot.
Grouch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:11 pm

So my Amazon Zartan got bumped back the other day with an unknown estimated availability but I get a notification overnight that he’s shipped and will be here Monday. Hopefully the troopers aren’t far behind.
madflava
CROM!

Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:59 pm

Grouch wrote:So my Amazon Zartan got bumped back the other day with an unknown estimated availability but I get a notification overnight that he’s shipped and will be here Monday. Hopefully the troopers aren’t far behind.
That’s good news. I was starting to think my Cobra Infantry order was a lost cause.

gyrapados
Avengers Assemble

Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:58 pm

I’m concerned my troopers aren’t coming. Still no expected delivery date. Just order received. I’d be slightly more optimistic had it not been for the fact that Amazon sent me a trooper for my Zartan order.
Of course I had cancelled my BBTS order for Zartan because I thought I’d no longer need it after my Amazon one was on the way to me. Ugh.

And I have reordered from BBTS. Honestly who knows if/when I’m getting anything at this point and it’s getting super frustrating.

Finding stuff at retail doesn’t work. Preordering may or may not work. What the heck man. This is getting stupid.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:41 pm

Found Zartan, Cobra Trooper, normal Roadblock, and repaint Scarlet at a local Target.
Left Field
Veteran Slugger
Location: Sorry if the Beer Cheese Dip has a bit of a "Wang" to it.

Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:16 am

Ro-El wrote:
Found Zartan, Cobra Trooper, normal Roadblock, and repaint Scarlet at a local Target.
Local as in what state?
salty tbone
Here comes a new challenger!

Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:25 am

I found Flint, Lady Jaye and Cobra Commander at Target today in PA. DPCI is 087-16-3310
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:47 am

Left Field wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:16 am
Ro-El wrote:
Local as in what state?
California Bay Area. Not sure what the case pack out was but I found it odd that Roadblock was the normal version while Scarlet was the repaint. Wasn’t sure if Lady Jay or Flint was shipping with this group.
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:34 am

Got my Zartan figure today, he looks great. Fantastic figure...just a reminder of what this line should be.
my kind of scum
Avengers Assemble

Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:10 pm

Has anyone heard from dorkside regarding zartan or cobra infantry? I ordered both from there but I ordered them together which was probably a bad idea.

I spread out my infantry orders from several places and only one (amazon) has shipped at this point.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:53 pm

Multiple reports of seeing Joes at Target this weekend. Not just Zartan and the troopers but the redecos also. Edit: also Gamestop.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:16 pm

Still waiting on Pulse & BBTS, so it's super weird I was able to catch a few in stock on Walmart.com.

DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:25 pm

gyrapados wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:58 pm
I’m concerned my troopers aren’t coming. Still no expected delivery date. Just order received. I’d be slightly more optimistic had it not been for the fact that Amazon sent me a trooper for my Zartan order.
Of course I had cancelled my BBTS order for Zartan because I thought I’d no longer need it after my Amazon one was on the way to me. Ugh.

And I have reordered from BBTS. Honestly who knows if/when I’m getting anything at this point and it’s getting super frustrating.

Finding stuff at retail doesn’t work. Preordering may or may not work. What the heck man. This is getting stupid.
You know, maybe the Joes have just been that effective at decimating the Cobra ranks, and there just aren’t that many to go around anymore. Guess that’s what happens when they actually take the time to aim. :P

Return to “The Pit: The Unofficial G.I.Joe Board”