G.I. Joe Classified Series

YO JOE! Whether it's the 6-inch Classified Series or 3.75 from various years, let's talk G.I.Joe!
Buttmunch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:13 pm

Anyone is fair game according to Lenny. He’s even interested in creating some new characters as well. PoC had some cool new characters as well so I’m sure anyone new will be pretty sweet additions to the line.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:28 am

Picked up Stalker and the twins from Wal-Mart today. And that's me all caught up including exclusives.

When I started I only wanted Commander and Baroness to rep the villains, yet here I am with a fuly armed and operational Cobra display.

Here's hoping Zarana quietly drops this year.
Big Bad Voodoo Lou
CROM!

Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:36 am

aceofknaves wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:47 pm
I’d almost guarantee we get Kwinn. Doctor Venom as well. They’ve got first-costume comics Serpentor on his box art: they know the comic characters are a draw.
As a kid (and even moreso now), I always liked the comics so much more than the cartoon. Now I've had the pleasure of reading Mike Costa's Cobra comics, which I think are even better than Hama's material.
gyrapados
Avengers Assemble

Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:06 am

MollyMillions wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:28 am
Picked up Stalker and the twins from Wal-Mart today. And that's me all caught up including exclusives.

When I started I only wanted Commander and Baroness to rep the villains, yet here I am with a fuly armed and operational Cobra display.

Here's hoping Zarana quietly drops this year.
Wow already found them at retail. Is that here in the US?
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:19 am

I'm in Toronto, found two cases at Wal-Mart.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:25 pm

I hope they filter to the the Canadian e-tailers. I took a chance on CMD a few weeks ago even though they are still listed as 1/23.
pulpy fiction
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:24 pm

mrboshek wrote:
I hope they filter to the the Canadian e-tailers. I took a chance on CMD a few weeks ago even though they are still listed as 1/23.
I'm a canadian, and have been lucky enough to get a few figures before they came out in the states. I wouldn't recommend cmd store though.
I've dealt with cmd on a few occasions, and their customer service and etc is good, however they are higher priced, and in some cases it really feels like gauging. Like they are asking $50 american for storm shadow and other established canadian etailers are asking $35 canadian (roughly around $26 usd).
Two good ones I have dealt with and would recommend who are also eqautable to retail american prices, get some classified figures earlier than the states, and ship outside of canada are:
toysnowman: www.toysnowman.com
DJ Collectables: www.djccollectibles.ca
Their prices are way better and they have better sales, toy snowman has crazy deals!
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:16 am

pulpy fiction wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:24 pm
mrboshek wrote:
I'm a canadian, and have been lucky enough to get a few figures before they came out in the states. I wouldn't recommend cmd store though.
I've dealt with cmd on a few occasions, and their customer service and etc is good, however they are higher priced, and in some cases it really feels like gauging. Like they are asking $50 american for storm shadow and other established canadian etailers are asking $35 canadian (roughly around $26 usd).
Two good ones I have dealt with and would recommend who are also eqautable to retail american prices, get some classified figures earlier than the states, and ship outside of canada are:
toysnowman: toysnowman.com
DJ Collectables: www.djccollectibles.ca
Their prices are way better and they have better sales, toy snowman has crazy deals!
I keep an eye on the stores you mention, but haven't ordered from them because I've had a good run with CMD. Stalker and the Twins from toysnowman would be about $2.50 less. My last Classified order from CMD, Stormshadow/Spirit/Cobra Officer, beat my Dorkside and Amazon orders by 8 weeks. The price wasn't too bad if preordered, $89 vs Dorkside's $82. I have noticed they tend to raise the prices when hotter items arrive.
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:21 am

So i went to my LCS and they had SS and baro/retro card lol And i just ordered them online 4 days ago and they just got it 4 days ago also. damn, should have checked with them before i bought them online. they also had fortnite SE but for 80 bucks, thats too much. ive seen it cheaper. this LCS has improved big time. they are getting good figures now. also saw a mezco Stewie that was tempting LOL
TheFallen
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:26 am

I did some kitbashing with Zartan. I was hoping just to make MoD Zartan with darker pants but the left over parts made a pretty cool looking regular Zartan.
Magnuz
Tyrant

Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:45 am

Well my store is gearing up for a remodel that includes expanding alot of areas like action figures and we are getting alot of new freight in that we don't currently carry.

We got a case of joes in, spirit, ss and officer, first time in a long time I've seen new joes. So in the US, in the Midwest that's the case getting out there I guess.
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:08 pm

I was just going to ask if anyone had found Spirit/Officer/Storm Shadow wave in stores. Haven't seen or heard of them being in Mich yet.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:46 pm

I have not seen hide nor hair of the Storm Shadow wave near me anywhere. Been quite awhile since I’ve seen any new Joes on the pegs. You’d think the figures were all online exclusives only.

Also I want a Vindow Viper Pulse exclusive. My Barbecue figure needs that in his life.
vicious7171
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:51 pm

Ro-El wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:46 pm
You’d think the figures were all online exclusives only.
Might as well be, my area is still Origins/LJ/CC/Flint only. Haven't seen anything newer at B&M. Glad this line does well online because it tanks at retail due to the movie toys (SHOCKER :drool: THIS NEVER HAPPENS WITH G I JOES SO ITS REALLY SURPRISING :lol: )
Bilbo_Figgins
Faster than a speeding bullet

Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:54 pm

Seeing what a great job they did with Alley Viper. I'm salivating for a Classified NIGHT VIPER!

Return to “The Pit: The Unofficial G.I.Joe Board”